Frenk

Does hell really exist?

92 posts in this topic

@Frenk

Exactly. In your direct experience, “hell” isn’t and has never actually been hell...only and ever, just a thought about a “hell”. People who told you there’s a hell realm after death said what they said, because they are afraid to look at direct experience and find out they are wrong (and maybe also that they don’t exist). Being wrong can be, feeling wise, so very right. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Frenk notice how you don't fear other religions versions of hell, lots of stage blue and red cults and religions have a hell and you probably only fear the ones you were taught. you dont fear that hell a random tribe in the amazon believes in. 

Hell is the suffering caused by egoic behaviour

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

18 hours ago, Frenk said:

I've been struggling with the idea of hell for several years. It is the main reason of my suffering, brings me high levels of fear. Even though deep down i know there is no such place my ego just wont get over the fact that it might exist and im doomed to it. I wanted to ask if someone who has had genuine experiences on psychedelics or nde's or any profound awakenings or afterlife experiences: Does hell exist? When i say hell i am only referring to the place of fire, not the mental state of separation from God

If our thoughts become our reality then we create our own Heaven and Hell here on Earth. Everything we perceive in the physical world has its origin in the inner world of our thoughts and beliefs. 

7 hours ago, remember said:

that’s your belief and therefore untrue - why should there be truth if you don’t value it? 

that‘s exactly how people create lies and that’s how exactly people loose trustability. well ofc you already said to not believe you - so i guess truth is not part of your value system.

lol how adorable @remember

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Frenk The problem though is that you're asking human beings who know almost nothing of reality. What all of humans know is less than 0.000000000000000000000000000000001%. So how can anyone say anything about something they have no idea of, which is the future, and after-death?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Frenk The problem though is that you're asking human beings who know almost nothing of reality. What all of humans know is less than 0.000000000000000000000000000000001%. So how can anyone say anything about something they have no idea of, which is the future, and after-death?

People can speak to people who have died. Mediums channel spirits and can find out what the afterlife is like.

1 hour ago, Artsu said:

People can speak to people who have died. Mediums channel spirits and can find out what the afterlife is like.

In their imagination, yes.

no such thing as eternal hell or eternal damnation. relative finite hell, sure. it's what one makes of it... and such that we have before with war. why spend time imaging what could exist and look at what has to realize it's what we choose to create, hell or heaven, war or peace, our choice. 

Btw there's no eternal anything. Even Christianity and Islam do not say anything of that sort. If you look it up you'll see that eternity is not an original concept about hell.

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

So how can anyone say anything about something they have no idea of, which is the future, and after-death?

Future & death are ideas. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 8/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

Stop blaming the world and start taking responsibility for how you use your mind.

Good quote

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Future & death are ideas.

Okay. What are ideas?

@Nahm Are you saying eternity and ideas the same?

@Nahm

Okay. Now you're getting weird answering a direct with a question. I'm out for now.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Gesundheit

Not trying to be evasive, it’s just that you = eternity. 

It depends on what I am. If I am a human being then of course I am not eternity.