Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

Heart Rate

8 posts in this topic

I'm connecting some dots in my mind between heart rate and reality. I think there is a strong, direct link. 

I am wondering about the metaphysical implications. Could one's heart rate somehow shape and form reality and/or the experience of it? 

It seems so simple. But I know that means it's also incredibly and beautifully complex.

The heart simply beats. Now. One beat at a time. Acceleration. Deceleration. Frequency?

Is that why Light is flickering? Vibrating?

Hmm...

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

Earlier I measured the rate of my heart. It was 88 beats per minute. I set the metronome at 88bpm and listened for a while. It felt...Right. Kinda hypnotic. I merged quite easily, naturally. Breathing through the beats.

I'm interested in connecting the dots between heart rate, the breath, frequency/vibration, alignment and synchronicity. How does it all interplay and why is Light so goddamn awesome?

Hmm. Interesting bc I actually think of something kinda like this. Some of my most profound insights had me going oh my god... OH MY GOD!! literally screaming while the main thing I noticed was my heart beating ultra fast and accelerating...and that was the whole universe — God realizing for the first time it was a human, if you will.

@The0Self Interesting, indeed.

Can relate. Thank you for sharing.

My mind is putting together alot right now. I might be onto something big here.

Another interesting thing after a lot of awakenings is that if the image of identification arises, it doesn’t happen in the head nearly as much as in the heart. Or at least, it used to be in the head only, now it’s way more in the heart region.

@ivankiss from (https://www.sciencealert.com/every-heartbeat-alters-our-perception-of-the-world-study-finds) - - - - 

"In other words, we seem to perceive things less at the moment that the heart clenches and pumps blood through the body.

Directly after, though, when the heart relaxes before the next heartbeat, we can register sensations more clearly ." 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

The image of identification (ego) is very tied to feelings of heart beating. Someone named Anil Seth actually showed this in the lab!