Rashad

Insights From Swimming

5 posts in this topic

So yesterday I went to swimming with my friend and it was like 1:30pm so it was hot and the sun was so bright in the sky that we just jump straight into the pool we did some laps and other stuff then suddenly my friend decided to stop but I continued through,I hated doing laps so I changed into just diving but I had no googles hence my eyes were closed I would dive for like 15 meters without breathing for like 1.5min and as I was under water I saw the skin covering my eyes looking transparent which is normal but then I asked for reasoning so I brought up some physics reasons and so on but also noticed that when I was underwater my face was facing the sun but eyes closed I acted like I was the sun but when I was submerged hence eyes open. I hated the sun and lost the feeling of being the sun so I had an insight on how to become more authentic. The insight was that bassically I should see my self as an idol and not see others as idols this might be controversial to Enlightened folks (idea of no self)but I never did self enquiry or any or neti neti I just do daily meditation and once a week I do strong determination sitting if any one who's Enlightened/not Enlightened can tell me his opinion over this insight.

I'm no expert but just from what I saw in YouTube comments some people talk about some awesome experience they had and realisations about themselves being everything and they became very happy and stuff and they ask if that was enlightenment, and Leo just flashes a 'no' at them (quite funny ?) anyway just everything I know... btw I'm not enlightened at all so, yeah...

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

:D I hope Leo doesn't look at this thread:Pbut since that experience,I actually feel more authentic...........Lol. 

I see nothing wrong here. You need to be complete and love yourself before you can give to others. New insights about ourselves is positive. 

Well, don't look to yourself as an idol because this will just feed the ego. But I think there's valuable information to be gleaned from this insight. Because you are reality itself and not your self-concept, understand that all the wisdom you'll ever need is already there for you internally. External insights shared are knowledge, internal insights experienced are wisdom. So, consult none other than your internal experience and take no guru/teacher/person/book as knowing more than you do about reality. It's all already there, you already have it, you just have to realize you have it.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org