Iksander

HOLY FUCK! I AM NOTHING

14 posts in this topic

I've just had an awakening. No drugs (I have nothing against them, and intend on experimentation) but a ton of Kundalini Yoga. 

I've been on this path for 5 years.

I AM LITERALLY NOTHING. WTF? HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT. IT SOUNDS MISERABLE BUT IT'S THE MOST LIBVERATING THING EVER. ALL POSIBILITIES ARE NOW OPEN! PURE CONCIOUSNESS BABY.

LITERALLY ALL THAT I AM IS CONSCIOUSNESS. 

I feel so bewildered and excited. This is the first time I've known that I am nothing. All labels cast away because they are all just that. Fuck. I feel like the I've just opened a whole new world that I didn't realise I was in. This changes everything. And yet, AND YET I sense that I've only just scratched the surface. What a beautiful flavour.

I am so excited about my life. I have huge changes to make, but i feel no fear?! wow.  I ain't gonna sleep tonight!

Namaste, Motherfuckers!

19 minutes ago, Iksander said:

I am so excited about my life. I have huge changes to make, but i feel no fear?! wow.  I ain't gonna sleep tonight!

Ukw.gif

:)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nothing is everything.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

<3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

how did this happen to you? during kriya yoga? during surfing on internet?

Congratz men!

It would be also great a brief description of your spiritual path/practise in that 5 years.