bejapuskas

Shamanism, healing

66 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

I have family and friends in Brazil, might come over one day :) 

Sweet, man. I hope you have a good time here :)

one day this will all be memories

@Keyhole great video. You sound like ENFPs i know.

My main aspects that i would consider mental illness, are the initiation into the path where i lost everything and fell apart mentally, and also a longstanding issue of social inhibition, that has been going away over recent weeks.

If what i experience is psychosis, then psychosis is what i want. The spiritual information is so much richer during those times.

@Preety_India Thanks for your lengthy explanation! I watched some videos and witchcraft seems to have a lot in common with LoA, the kind of thing Esther Hicks teaches. Like making your visions serious through a ritual, do you think this is valid? Have you heard about the significance of feathers? One psychic friend told me to connect with them and also today when I was thinking about them, I saw so many lying randomly on the ground I was walking on, maybe just a placebo caused by increased attention... Also, what is meant by the connection with the elements?

@electroBeam @Keyhole  I don't have an opinion on this, since I haven't encountered a spirit, but I read in Michael Harner book that some people suffer voluntarily, like they get burried under huge amounts of snow all naked and stay there for a few days etc... 

@Artsu Could you please share your experience with me of being a shaman? If you consider it useful. :)

@kag101 Thanks bud, I will make sure to enjoy it!

@bejapuskas yea it's kinda similar to loa. I have never collected feathers because I didn't get the opportunity. I would want to work with feathers. But I don't have a lot of info on feathers 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@bejapuskas

In 2012 my life fell apart. I lost a lot, finances, love, hope. I ended up in the psych ward after a lot of pain but also distortions of my understanding of the world.

These distortions became clearer, and are now like an alternate, magical reality that I inhabit from time to time. I have mystical journeys often lasting for weeks at a time, involving a lot of spiritual experience and something like grandiosity (feelings of being very powerful).

I gain a lot of insight through these journeys. I effect reality and am effected on a metaphysical level. I sometimes get into trouble with the people around me and get put in the psych ward. I am legally forced to take antipsychotics. I find them to be a terrible, debilitating medication, greatly impacting my growth. But the mental health team are trying to prevent my journeying, and it probably works.

I speak to spirits often, as well as thoughtforms which is something I am learning about. These conversations are more in depth during journeys, but happen almost every day to some degree.

Before 2012 I did not know much about spirits or synchronicity. Experiences of synchronicity are big in my worldview. I had a breakthrough/rebirth in 2013 where I thought I was Jesus. I have been trying to piece together who I am. I am a special individual.

The first spirit came to me in 2014, hovering above me and asking "who am I?". I then began channelling the spirits regularly, and I feel that I partly inhabit the spirit world now.

Journeys are powerful experiences, similar to tripping but more intertwined with real life (I'm no psychonaut so I can't say too much about the similarities and differences, only that it is "trippy" and insight giving).

The journeys mirror development of consciousness, similar to self transcendence, the collective unconscious, SD above orange, mergings. So as the journey goes underway I develop at a rapid rate, to the forefront of my understanding. Probably when I reach a plateau, the journeys will be less novel and more manageable. For now I am at odds with the society around me.

Anything you'd like to ask?

Edited by Artsu

I see, this is interesting. What is synchronicity for you? Which spirits do you communicate with?

I think this feeling you might be Jesus is not something special, it often happens to people. For example they might see that they are god imagining to be human and voila, Jesus is born in them. You might very well say it out loud too, but if you study the history of gurus, it is not worth mentioning that, since it will not get you or anyone else absolutely anywhere. I guess all we can do is live the teaching :) 

On 02/08/2020 at 5:16 PM, bejapuskas said:

I see, this is interesting. What is synchronicity for you? Which spirits do you communicate with?

I think this feeling you might be Jesus is not something special, it often happens to people. For example they might see that they are god imagining to be human and voila, Jesus is born in them. You might very well say it out loud too, but if you study the history of gurus, it is not worth mentioning that, since it will not get you or anyone else absolutely anywhere. I guess all we can do is live the teaching :) 

Synchronicity are events which are due to things lining up on a spiritual level. Even the song of birds is synchronous if youre looking for it.

I communicate with whichever spirit communicates with me, mainly if they are good. I speak to deceased loved ones. All of the spirits are those who are conceived on earth, and lived on earth. They are human, or you could say were human on earth but are now spirits.

We converse about things such as my life, spiritual truths, and so on. They are friends i can communicate with any time, and who i am guided by, as they are for the most part much older than me, and very wise.

Thinking i was Jesus is perhaps because i was suddenly aware of the divine in me. I was my higher self. It has happened several times, and i have had an evolving understanding of the experience and what it says about me.

I am most aware of this all during journeys. These last few weeks typically and are like tripping. My wisdom grows, and i evolve a new perspective.

On 02/08/2020 at 5:41 PM, kagaria said:

@Artsu sounds like unsubtle vanity.

The truth probably sounds like vanity to you.

On 30/07/2020 at 3:06 PM, bejapuskas said:

Hello everyone,

Recently I had some insights into shamanism and healing and I just fell in love with it, my sensitivity is through the roof right now, I am drawing, doing energy practice everyday, about to make a dream board centered around this topic and talking to people from this forum who might know more, so I thought it would also be great to start a thread.

If you guys have any experiences with any kind of retreats (psychedelic or non-psychedelic), books or other resources on this topic, book lists, groups, forums, contacts, maybe even have an experience with studying under a shaman or a healer, I would appreciate just any kind of advice. I really have this strong calling that I need to go down this rabbit hole and develop myself. Be as specific as possible.

PS: I already have the booklist and am reading the books about this Leo has recommended, so no need to send me there :) 

The word shamanism means different things to different people. In the Amazon jungle, this form of shamanism, the core of it is working with the plant spirits. If you feel called to the path, my advice would be to get a 1-way plane ticket to the jungle. Things will unfold as they're meant to. 

@alchemizt  Thank you so much for opening this door for me, I will see how things go for me, I still haven't finished my higher education which I want to do. If corona prevents me from executing on my plans this year, I might as well buy the plane ticket...

9 hours ago, Artsu said:

Thinking i was Jesus is perhaps because i was suddenly aware of the divine in me. I was my higher self. It has happened several times, and i have had an evolving understanding of the experience and what it says about me.

What does it say about you?

@bejapuskas 

Well, the personality I took on was me. A truer form of me I think. It shows that when I see what I'm capable of I look at myself and think "wow, I'm Jesus!". There is great power here.

I do wonder though how my experience of this consciousness differs from those who make similar claims. When other schizophrenics say they are Jesus, does this mean they are experiencing something like what I was? It would be surprising if the experiences are very similar or very different so it's probably somewhere in between.

@Artsu  Don't mistake Jesus for a body or a personality, you are still limiting yourself with this concept. Just be yourself, make it simple.

3 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Artsu  Don't mistake Jesus for a body or a personality, you are still limiting yourself with this concept. Just be yourself, make it simple.

I'm not saying I still think I'm Jesus, it's just powerful experiences that I misinterpreted.

Be yourself is not simple advice because it's not clear what it means. If the divine consciousness I experienced is more true to who I am, is that what I should aim for? Well, I think I probably should, but I don't think that's what you meant.

Actually, I'm not quite sure what you do mean.

@Artsu  I see, sorry. What is the divine consciousness you experienced? Is it you? Is it anything? Where is the divine consciousness? :) 

42 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Artsu  I see, sorry. What is the divine consciousness you experienced? Is it you? Is it anything? Where is the divine consciousness? :) 

Its an experience. It can last from hours to weeks. I experience life totally different, so much so that it lead to false conclusions that I was Jesus, or some other incarnation of a religious figure. It is a mystical state, where the self is experienced as very powerful, even having miraculous powers, and the world around is experienced as constantly synchronous.

Given your questions though, i dont know how interested you actually are in what I'm saying...

@Artsu  I am wondering whether what you are describing is just a state or an experience, or whether it is actually infinite.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

@Artsu  I am wondering whether what you are describing is just a state or an experience, or whether it is actually infinite.

Come again?

Update to my journey: this weekend i was at a cottage with my friend, he bought some rapé medicine and wanted to try it, i said im not ready, but i helped him do the ritual, then we meditated together and had a synchronized awakening of our chakras and then i was intuitively looking at his navel and saw an energetic worm, his eyes were closed when i spotted it, but then he opened them and knew immediately what i was pointing at, so we tried to pull it out of his system, but it was too freaking long... then in the morning he said he felt me presence super intensely and saw an energetic bond between our two navels