MarkKol

Stage blue not intelligent?

37 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've never said that.

The intelligence of all living creatures is purely relative to other creatures.

The most intelligent people alive today will look like fools compared to people 500 years from now.

Is there a correlation between how Intelligent people, how their cognitive works, and whether they can understand their thoughts correctly? To his Consciousness?

With a great intelligence and consciousness also you are capable of understanding something correctly? And perceive something correct? 

Edited by John Iverson

Consciousness and intelligence are related in some way which I don't know how to specify. But they are not strictly identical, at least not until both become infinite.

Consciousness and intelligence range from zero to infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness and intelligence range from zero to infinity.

But zero is infinity :P ?

All stages are infinitely intelligent. So is your massive ego against a lower stage, so is a mentally retarded Beige being, so is a deep sea coral.

You are as dumb as a rock. Or, in a way, infinitely intelligent as it. :) 

51 minutes ago, Jg17 said:

But zero is infinity :P ?

Zero means not conscious at all, meaning unconscious therefore not yet infinite

People on lower stages are not dumb. Think about it. You have to be really smart to function using less efficient stage.

54 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Zero means not conscious at all, meaning unconscious therefore not yet infinite

A difference between zero and infinity is just a framework you lay upon reality. There is no unconsciousness by definition. 

52 minutes ago, Username said:

People on lower stages are not dumb. Think about it. You have to be really smart to function using less efficient stage.

Not really.

This is gonna sound bad but animals function without even being purple.

Beyond orange, increasing consciousness doesn't have too great ability on your ability to survive, although it will effect your ability to flourish.

Think of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. The more necessary a need is for functioning, the lower down it is, meaning it is the first to be developed. Not everyone will become self transcendent or yellow plus. The people who do, I think, will be more intelligent in general, although it probably wouldn't be best to measure that with an IQ test. My IQ has probably dropped a few points in recent years but my spiritual intelligence has risen dramatically. Being so intelligent was intertwined with the journey towards self transcendence. I don't think every highly intelligent person will end up with high consciousness and this probably has to do with multiple sources of intelligence. The source of my intelligence is likely also a source that promotes the development of consciousness, but consciousness can be boosted without IQ. What I just said borders on tautological, but isn't if you take into account the different categories of sources. 

Anyway, that'll do for now.

You are having relative discussions. If that's what you're aiming for; a relative quantification of intelligence, then fine. 

Just remember that in the end, everything shares the same infinitely intelligent beauty. 

18 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

You are having relative discussions. If that's what you're aiming for; a relative quantification of intelligence, then fine. 

Just remember that in the end, everything shares the same infinitely intelligent beauty. 

Is this a high piece of wisdom?

All is one. What does it matter that i am here and you are there, i can do this, and you can do that. When one chooses, it should be with the all mind, as well as with total presentness. Analysis aims for a central portion, where one is deviating from the present but looking at things in terms of component parts.

So do we need to be having this conversation? Perhaps not, but some interesting themes have come up.

Edited by Artsu

4 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

A difference between zero and infinity is just a framework you lay upon reality. There is no unconsciousness by definition. 

There is no unconsciousness? Hahaha there is.. YOU 

you really don't know... we can agree that all of this is consciousness and zero and infinity is just a framework though reality still plays in consciousness.. zero and infinity that you said it is just a framework still true.. .. you can say that it's just an illusion tho still true and still running... 

like you are human, zero still true.. human still true.. and exist here.. there is duality.. duality still true... don't delude your self of reality is just an illusion or all of this is just a framework or not true..

Edited by John Iverson

4 hours ago, Username said:

Lets settle it in Human Intelligence..

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

There is no unconsciousness? Hahaha there is

Can you see the irony of it? Can you? Read it five or ten times. 

In my humble opinion, @John Iverson, you lack any sort of practical reference to the matter being spoken. You do not seem to grasp the insignificance of language. It is a self-referential barrier. Based on your thread streak, I noticed there is immense insecurity and anxiety inside you. The biggest obstacle of the forum is, of course, listening to advice of immature, deluded people, or being one of them and giving advice out. Therefore, please, consider this a bleak approximate evaluation of an avatar. But do not lie to yourself; and ask yourself in sincerity: Am I spending more time in an armchair, or out there? Have I gone over my head, have I not given space to my shadows to speak? Because this is not a language game. Beyond words lies an ocean of infinite beauty, and the bridge to it is a big leap. 

Careful with Dunning-Krueger.

Do not make this about me. Let me die for you. Awake, and let me submerge underwater.

Edited by SirVladimir

1 hour ago, SirVladimir said:

Can you see the irony of it? Can you? Read it five or ten times. 

In my humble opinion, @John Iverson, you lack any sort of practical reference to the matter being spoken. You do not seem to grasp the insignificance of language. It is a self-referential barrier. Based on your thread streak, I noticed there is immense insecurity and anxiety inside you. The biggest obstacle of the forum is, of course, listening to advice of immature, deluded people, or being one of them and giving advice out. Therefore, please, consider this a bleak approximate evaluation of an avatar. But do not lie to yourself; and ask yourself in sincerity: Am I spending more time in an armchair, or out there? Have I gone over my head, have I not given space to my shadows to speak? Because this is not a language game. Beyond words lies an ocean of infinite beauty, and the bridge to it is a big leap. 

Careful with Dunning-Krueger.

Do not make this about me. Let me die for you. Awake, and let me submerge underwater.

?

so open mindedness isn't gonna fix my stupidity, alright guess i'm never gonna be like steve jobs #RipTheDreams

Edited by MarkKol

3 hours ago, MarkKol said:

so open mindedness isn't gonna fix my stupidity, alright guess i'm never gonna be like steve jobs #RipTheDreams

Optimism gonna fix your stupidity .. we have Actualized.org where you can improve yourself so you'll become like Steve Jobs better than him 

@Artsu People at at lower stages might have high intelligence (brainpower) but they use it to run around in circles. Higher brainpower is useful to reach higher stages of development but it's not enough if you are stuck.

Good example of blue would be manual worker which mastered making boxes really fast. Orange person would rather try to make a machine which does it for him. Blue person would think that orange inventor is wasting time.