kagaria

How to be of service to people??

33 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@commie may I ask you a question: in what ways do you contribute to the world? 

The world doesn't need me so I only try to minimize harm. That's underrated.

I also try to support acquaintances with their troubles. As far as civilization is concerned (if that's what you were asking about), mainly I support activists.

1 minute ago, TripleFly said:

ARGH... I really really really wanna tell you that YES! But I can't...

Because all other ways are secondary to being-yourself. I don't know why I am suddenly dissapointed about this. It's great! It means you don't need anything outside you to change at all! It means you get to fully move into HEAVEN, without trying to figure out how to live life or what to change or what to do.

Just find your darkness, and follow it. Personally I am learning to stop being afraid of loneliness or depression now, those monsters are my teachers, and guides, to... DEEPER ME! And as I listen to depression and loneliness, and anger, and guild, and regret, and sadness, and pain, and suffering, I learn more and more about myself. And guess what?

I get super excited to go out there and change the world

BTW... That's why I am on this forum...Right now...

Sometimes I can't sleep because I am so excited about all that I learned. and all the ways I learned I can be healing to others. just by being myself! Just because I've healed myself! And I am able to be more present with others.. Really the benefits are infinite. 

you sound like a very enthusiastic person, good for you! 

explain grammar to an alien ?

@commie i'd like to say do not underestimate yourself. to my mind , every single droplet is significant.

16 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@TripleFly how for you think you contribute to the world? (I'm talking about the work that you do in real life) if this is appropriate 

Glad you asked me.

I am a good person.

People tell me I am amazing. (I also take pride in my ego trip when I stop being down and guilty for being MYSELF)

People get inspired from the way I speak. And If I make an error I can forgive myself, and people FEEL THAT! Isn't that amazing by itself?! People seeing forgiveness happen changes their lives!! And then I get reminded, 'oh wow, I made this error, I wronged this person, just for forgiveness to arises, wow.'

I am easily more able to do good karmic deeds, like cleaning after people. Listening to people, doing favors.. 

I am a really good hard working worker(I did waitering for 9 months, everybody fucking loved me on their shifts).

But I feel nowawadays that this is all just silly. It's my people pleasing side + Karma Yoga. It's me being good in the external world, looking good. It's not bad and I like being good. But it's much more... real? To just work on myself, even at the cost of going away or making some people upset. 

19 minutes ago, kagaria said:

I kind of know the answer to the original question already. Shunyamurti elaborated on it before - becoming a spiritual warrior. That's a lot of sacrifice. It truly feels like dying is better than facing all of your own devilry/ego

It's not it's not!!! It's not hard! It doesn't have to be!

That's just the eastern teachings confusing us WESTERN men and women.

Do what good you can and nothing beyond it. Don't even stretch yourself if you don't want to.

The most important thing is whatever spiritual practice you have.(Here is more eastern confusion).

Spiritual practice is whatever gets you deeper into yourself, into this moment.

If anybody ever tells you, that you are BAD. Then that is, from my research, one of the DEEPEST human negative beliefs that we have. WE ARE BAD>

WE ARE WORTHLESS

WE SHOULD BE SELFLESS

NOBODY SHOULD BEAR WITNESS TO OUR UGLINESS

it's the opposite

We are life's culmination of goodness and grace.

We 'should' aspire to be more of ourselves, to see more of what we believe is 'bad' inside us(to love more!<3)

Our ugliness and vulnerability are here to be embraced by us.

Start small. Just meditate... 

I learned all of this from kyle cease, and Matt kahn. Embody heart centered consciousness. Spirituality is a feel good make good change good type of deal. Not busy work, not destroy yourself...That's just eastern blabbery(I honestly don't know why they think us western men will get it).

Edited by TripleFly

4 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@commie i'd like to say do not underestimate yourself. to my mind , every single droplet is significant.

I find mistakes humbling. Helping people outside of an institution involves making lots of mistakes and institutions have their own problems. Droplets are fine but causing harm isn't in my opinion. But better make mistakes than be passive obviously...

Just now, commie said:

I find mistakes humbling. Helping people outside of an institution involves making lots of mistakes and institutions have their own problems. Droplets are fine but causing harm isn't in my opinion. But better make mistakes than be passive obviously...

Sure. Mistakes show us that we are just humans, growing and learning.

@TripleFly the edit is full of profound stuff! Thank you!!!?

2 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@TripleFly the edit is full of profound stuff! Thank you!!!?

!!! thank you for receiving!!! amazing stuff for me!:D:D

Thank you.

To me, that is not really to stress on yourself to have great things or ways to do/make/create. It’s in the future. What you really need that is what you do every day to be better. 

« A day is long and a year is short »

That means you even don’t know what you can do in the next 5 years. Maybe you will not have that or you will be extraordinary. You don’t know!

What you do today? What do you do today? Don’t tell me you don’t know too!

Of course, everyone needs a sense of purpose but is it too pragmatic or too strategic? It is needed but are you sure that you have done the checklist for today? Is it following your bliss or a boring thing? 

There is tons of way to make your day better. And do it and sometimes you can  post that showing how you dealed with abc and xyz in that self-investment process.

Edited by danniviemaria

@danniviemaria Thank you for you wonderful advice. It's true that first little steps make up the whole!

9 hours ago, kagaria said:

I kind of know the answer to the original question already. Shunyamurti elaborated on it before - becoming a spiritual warrior. That's a lot of sacrifice. It truly feels like dying is better than facing all of your own devilry/ego

'Don't listen to your mind because you are none of the things you think'