Kiko

Should i cut contact with her

82 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No there aren't.

The only rule is: have sex.

There is nothing special about you just because you hold off sex. That's all fantasies and games.

Agree

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No there aren't.

There is nothing special about you just because you hold off sex. That's all fantasies and games.

But Leo, cultural norms 9_9

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

She doesn't need to fall for it. Everyone knows that sex will be happening.

She just needs a plausible excuse so she doesn't feel like slut. So the guy provides this excuse even though both parties know it's a game.

The guy can't say, "Let's go upstairs and have sex." Even though that's exactly the truth, it make her feel too slutty.

So now's a good time to start building your stamp collection, boys ;)

Ah, makes sense. It's probably hard-wired into most women to play hard-to-get-into-bed, because if a women-was-easy-to-get-into-bed, then a man who fucked her and saw she got pregnant wouldn't know if that child was his or not, because the woman is so easy. If a man has struggled to get to fuck her and finally did, then he can trust more that an eventual child will be his, because he fought for it and it was hard and she finally gave in TO HIM.

A woman needs a man to provide for her child, so its very important for her that the man stays and supports the child. And she knows the man will only do this if he's sure the child is his DNA. So she will play hard to get. So yeah, we have to make sure she doesn't feel like a slut. That's why we say something else than sex, although deep inside we all know we're talking about sex.

makes sense, thx leo 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No there aren't.

From a evolutionary psychological point of view, it makes sense for the woman to wait a little time before letting the man fuck her. See my last post. Basically, by waiting, the man - in theory - should unconsciously become more interested in her, because by unconsciously telling the man that she's hard to get into bad, the man unconsciously understands that if this woman was to get a child, then it would probably be mine, which makes him unconsciously more interested in her, for that reason alone

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No there aren't.

well yes maybe - i‘m not saying there is, but some guys loose interest if they get to the honey pot too fast. if people are into each other they‘ll probably meet in bed or on the floor or in the forest, wherever, maybe for the first date. its not to make me special its actually to check out the other persons ambitions. actually it’s making the guy special if he is rather interested in me than only going for my panties.

a lot of girls value romance before sex. of course closing in is at least a sign - the funny part is, if you‘d watch that video @Moon posted from a female perspective it would be actually not that funny anymore, because it would be true.

Edited by remember

21 minutes ago, remember said:

well yes maybe - i‘m not saying there is, but some guys loose interest if they get to the honey pot too fast.

Maybe because she is not that interesting after all therefore she feels the need to manipulate the guy through withholding sex.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Leo Gura That really depends on the background of the girl though. If she comes from a sexually repressed country then it will be very hard for her to have sex early on. I know girls that when they fall in love with someone they get in relationship first for some time then have sex. Now, i am not saying that those girls will not have sex if they get EXTREMLY aroused early on but sex is not necessary for love always. Maybe in USA where sex is super normal and casual that would be the case but for people with heavy sexual repression it will not work like that. They can have legit feelings and even say yes to a relationship with you before sex. I am saying this because i have seen it myself with a lot of people since i study in an international setting with people from lots of countries. And ironically some of the most attractive girls come from sexually repressed countries which kinda sucks but oh well..

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

Maybe because she is not that interesting after all therefore she feels the need to manipulate the guy through withholding sex.

its a general phenomenon and you guys are just showing off your incelhood. everyone who is that clueless does lack experience. (and lacks watching female target group movies)

@Kiko if you want to play safe go for the kiss, you can try ofc to close in for sex, if she denies does not mean she is not interested, just means it’s not the right mood yet. don’t ruin it because you want to show off to some guys about how hary your balls are.

Edited by remember

@remember You need to move beyond these outdated, and covered with dust ideas about women. Women are not objects anymore. They're not to be earned or won in battles. These ideas are evolutionary remnants and they're getting boring. Modern women who are really interesting do not play the victim. They own their femininity and merge it with some healthy masculinity. It's rare, but it's there. Interesting women are interesting regardless of their vaginas. They don't need to manipulate guys to make sure they stick around. They know their worth, and the guy's worth. And they're authentic and true.

#next_level

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As opposed to what ? Isn’t this egoic experience all fantasies and games... ? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No there aren't.

Oxytocin bonding is one reason to wait for sex.

Have fun on your date, Kiko :)

Edited by RiverFlower

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

@remember You need to move beyond these outdated, and covered with dust ideas about women. Women are not objects anymore. They're not to be earned or won in battles. These ideas are evolutionary remnants and they're getting boring. Modern women who are really interesting do not play the victim. They own their femininity and merge it with some healthy masculinity. It's rare, but it's there. Interesting women are interesting regardless of their vaginas. They don't need to manipulate guys to make sure they stick around. They know their worth, and the guy's worth. And they're authentic and true.

#next_level

and you need to stop trying to tell women how the world works. its not about victim playing. in these modern times if i would sit face to face to you in a date i would stop the conversation with you asap because you would just annoy me.

#go back to start don’t take 400$

13 minutes ago, remember said:

if i would sit face to face to you in a date i would stop the conversation with you asap because you would just annoy me.

Lol then why are you still here?

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

Lol then why are you still here?

am i talking to you? or date you?

Edited by remember

10 minutes ago, remember said:

am i talking to you? or date you?

Duh!

8 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Sexuality doesn't need to be treated as a fast food dish, if you take your time to get to know someone then the intimacy will be much better.

That's not how most women think. They're not concerned about intimacy as much as survival. Same for men who want to sleep around. They're both malignant.

56 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Why the rush?

Being penetrated requires trust and a quality testing check. It's very rare that you can build this up in one single date.

What's the worst case scenario you could imagine happening? Except for crimes and other illegal stuff.

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Why the rush?

Being penetrated requires trust and a quality testing check. It's very rare that you can build this up in one single date.

To be honest, by reading this dating section for months I find it kind of rich to tell women how they should behave (not withholding sex on the first date as "its all fantasy and games") while at the same time teaching guys countless amounts of tricks to get laid.  

It doesn't seem fair nor unbiased to me.

It is your prerogative to wait as long as you want.

It is the guy's prerogative to go fast.

It's purely a difference in survival agenda.

Guy gains nothing by waiting. Girl can gain by waiting.

Since I was giving advice to a guy, the advice is to go fast.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

That's not how most women think. They're not concerned about intimacy as much as survival. Same for men who want to sleep around. They're both malignant.

human beings wanting intimacy is because of survival:-)

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is your prerogative to wait as long as you want.

It is the guy's prerogative to go fast.

It's purely a difference in survival agenda.

Guy gains nothing by waiting. Girl can gain by waiting.

Since I was giving advice to a guy, the advice is to go fast.

So men don’t want to have more enjoyable sex with someone they trust?

They’d rather have fast food sex ? 

I think some of you may be missing the bigger picture. 

yes if he’s just looking for a hole to put his dick inside then I guess your method works. But let’s at least see what he wants first before making presumptions based on our own experiences as a desperately horny teen.   Young people now, are far more aware than they ever been. And (of course) evolving .... as far as I can see (I maybe wrong) but he just wants to know if she’s Interested in him... not a 123 method for fast food sex. Maybe he wants a relationship with her ? We don’t know yet as we haven’t asked.