Kiko

Should i cut contact with her

82 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My best friend has a girl best friend ( not girlfriend ) which i really like.

Last 2 months we have been hanging out couple of times  with a girl and my friend and we got pretty close.

My friend is always trying to get the girl and me together, he is making me to pursue her and said that she likes me because she told him so.

I showed her that i like her sexually and the funny thing is that every time i try to get intimate with her she rejects me. I dont think i am in her friend zone because i haven't gave her a reason to friendzone me. Sometimes she is flirting with me and sometimes she is playing  bitchy. 

I cannot stop thinking about her but i think that she is playing with me and i have to give up.

Should i keep hanging out with her when she or my friend invite me, when going out togheter, or i should cut contact with her and let her go.

Sounds like she wants you but you're not being man enough to get her.

If you want her, you should man up and go for it.

Don't get sexual with her unless you have her in an isolated location where sex can occur. If friends are around, you can do light flirting and build rapport. Once that's done, you have to isolate her and get to business.

If a girl likes you and you hesitate too long to pull the trigger, you will lose her. Don't be afraid to go fast when you get clear signs that she wants you.

You can test whether she wants you or not by the quality of her eye contact and whether she lets you touch her body. If she's allowing you to touch her body, that's a very positive sign and you should escalate quickly and isolate as soon as possible.

A girl being bitchy early on can actually be a sign that she likes you. She's testing you to see if you're strong enough to be her man. You need to plow through her bullshit by not taking it seriously and keep flirting and physically escalating. Don't let her bitchiness faze you. Pretty soon you're win her over and she'll become submissive.

If you know for sure that she told your friend that she likes you, this is as big a green light as you can possibly have. You need to get her into a bedroom ASAP.

Stop being a pussy. Be the strong man she wants. You can't get a girl without risking rejection. Isolate her and tell her that you want her.

Don't stop unless she explicitly rejects you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Kiko could be she‘s testing if you are really interested. which includes endurance and maybe she tries to figure out if you really are a fit or not - just because girls like someone does not mean you are a key person, if she is searching for relationship, she‘ll make it hard for you and find out by response, if she’s sure you are not responding at all or not responding alchemical,  meaning your couple chemistry, she won’t start anything with you at all, even if she likes you. why starting sth when she knows she‘ll get hurt and you‘d drop her the moment you get her? sounds like she def values herself and has criteria under which she makes her choices. could be that she’s sensing you are not that much interested, maybe yet, which is too cheap of a sell out for her. the currency in relationships is usually love and sometimes passion, push n pull in sense of teasing is relationship foreplay. its also a social game of matching chemistry.

it‘s even a whole genre in the book sector since at least women are allowed to write books... called romance, honey. in german the word passion contains the word suffering and creation (that which creates suffering, of course in the heart chakra area)

Edited by remember

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like she wants you but you're not being man enough to get her.

If you want her, you should man up and go for it.

Don't get sexual with her unless you have her in an isolated location where sex can occur. If friends are around, you can do light flirting and build rapport. Once that's done, you have to isolate her and get to business.

If a girl likes you and you hesitate too long to pull the trigger, you will lose her. Don't be afraid to go fast when you get clear signs that she wants you.

You can test whether she wants you or not by the quality of her eye contact and whether she lets you touch her body. If she's allowing you to touch her body, that's a very positive sign and you should escalate quickly and isolate as soon as possible.

A girl being bitchy early on can actually be a sign that she likes you. She's testing you to see if you're strong enough to be her man. You need to plow through her bullshit by not taking it seriously and keep flirting and physically escalating. Don't let her bitchiness faze you. Pretty soon you're win her over and she'll become submissive.

If you know for sure that she told your friend that she likes you, this is as big a green light as you can possibly have. You need to get her into a bedroom ASAP.

Stop being a pussy. Be the strong man she wants. You can't get a girl without risking rejection. Isolate her and tell her that you want her.

Don't stop unless she explicitly rejects you.

She is allowing me to touch her body but she is kinda neutral. 

Should i go for the kiss if she doesnt reciprocate my  touching and she is neutral most of the times?

Should i look her in the eyes when we are alone and tell her that i want her?

Should i push her when we are alone even if she is pulling away  a bit?

3 hours ago, Kiko said:

Nothing neutral about that. What do you expect her to do? Sit in your lap?

Of course she wants you, just go for it. All the lights are green.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, Kiko said:

Should i go for the kiss if she doesnt reciprocate my  touching and she is neutral most of the times?

Should i look her in the eyes when we are alone and tell her that i want her?

A woman is not like a guy. She has to be turned on and seduced into horniness.

You gotta stimulate her emotions, build an emotional connection, and then escalate physically.

You build an emotional connection by sharing parts of your personal life story and being vulnerable with her.

You should be looking in her eyes non-stop. This builds massive intimacy and trust.

Make your touching playful to start. Treat her like your little sister. Be playful and put her in a playful mood.

Rather than doing a serious kiss, you can try something like making her laugh and then doing an eskimo kiss.

If she is willing to hold deep eye contact with you, and she's willing to let you stroke her hair, she's willing to kiss you.

If she rejects a kiss, you just act cool, like nothing bad or weird happened, and you try again in 10 minutes after you make her laugh.

Always escalate physical during emotional upswings. When she is laughing or smiling or happy.

Give her hugs. And start putting your hands on her hips. If she's letting you hold her hips, she willing to fuck you.

Sometimes girls are cold. You gotta warm them up.

Its funny because everytime which i hold eye contact with her she start gigling and ask me why i am watching at  her.

Actually she is letting me touching his hips but could that be that she just dont want to be rude to take of my hand?

Edited by Kiko

@Kiko Dude, you need to isolate her and nail her to the wall.

Stop making excuses.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Kiko Dude, you need to isolate her and nail her to the wall.

Stop making excuses.

I didnt want to push very hard but that might be the thing that i had to do....

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura, this has happened to me so many times, I can't even count.

I'm generally detached from anyone and I avoid people in general, including my colleagues at work.

It's mindboggling that so many girls are trying to flirt with me as I keep ignoring them and don't give them the attention they seek.

Mature women are doing that as well. I catch them looking at me and then, those women instantly break eye contact because apparently they didn't wanna get caught.

Me on the road less traveled.

40 minutes ago, The Don said:

I'm generally detached from anyone and I avoid people in general, including my colleagues at work.

It's mindboggling that so many girls are trying to flirt with me as I keep ignoring them and don't give them the attention they seek.

Mature women are doing that as well. I catch them looking at me and then, those women instantly break eye contact because apparently they didn't wanna get caught.

Why are you ignoring them?

1 hour ago, The Don said:

These are girls having crushes on you. Apparently from your profile picture your looks are good. You probably have a calm personality too. This combination turns a lot of women on. But if you don't act on their crushes quickly they will lose interest in you by time, although usually not very quickly.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Kiko could be that she is a bit shy - i‘d not get too intense, if you feel she is uncomfy and doesn’t really want to, you can get a little more intense but then pull back and rather approach again at the next occasion. would show her that you can respect her boundaries. i‘d also not get too direct, can get uncomfy for women, if it’s too flat out, but depends on her type.

Edited by remember

8 hours ago, Kiko said:

Actually she is letting me touching his hips but could that be that she just dont want to be rude to take of my hand?

Leo she is sucking my dick!! Is she just being polite for not letting it dry?

43 minutes ago, Espaim said:

that’s one possibility - i’d say probability has a higher percentage than another reason.

3 hours ago, Espaim said:

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Guys quick update:

yesterday i was with mu best friend and her and my friend forced me to text her and said that i didnt show 100% intent and she might be confused.

i texted her everything went fine and set a date for the next week this time 1on1 ( this will be the first time 1on1 with her)

this time i will be direct 

I will come with update if smth happens