cle103

How to test LSD analogues?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I got some 1cp LSD at home (it's legal where I live #freedom) and I want to test it for pureness. 

I usually use Ehrlich & Hofmann reagents, however they do not seem to react. I've searched the internet but there isn't a lot of info out there. Some ppl. say you just have to wait up to 24h's which I'm going to do. However I still wanted to ask you guys if you have experience with testing analogues. 

The source should be legit (friends tried it, it's a big vendor, ...) but I want to be safe. Especially as most NBOMes don't trigger the reagents (they just show IF LSD/... is present). 

Thanks guys/gals! 

Update: Hofmann test went blue af after 6 or 7 hours so it's definitely LSD. Ehrlich didn't react at all but that was to be expected from what I could find out. I will report back once I trip. 

Honestly if it's one of the big well known vendors that I'm thinking of, I wouldn't have any worries.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish Agreed :) Just wanted to be extra safe (plus there isn't alot of info on 1 cp LSD testing it out there). 

Always commendable to be extra safe when it comes to ingesting psychoactive chemicals! ?

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.