Dino D

Omni awareness?

21 posts in this topic

Or Omniscience?

Why am I only aware of my body-mind and not of everything, at once?

Why am I not omni aware?

If you say you are but you dont know, or its a mind perspecrive thing and and ao on, then we get dogmatic and deluded or?

Edited by Dino D
Grammar

Everything is happening, including the perception of a limited being only aware of their body mind. That is a necessary aspect of The Infinite, otherwise it wouldn’t deserve the title.

On 2020-7-28 at 3:47 AM, The0Self said:

Everything is happening, including the perception of a limited being only aware of their body mind. That is a necessary aspect of The Infinite, otherwise it wouldn’t deserve the title.

A being is not aware, awarenes is aware so ot should be omniaware

If a being is aware, then just a being is aware and not awareness as a being, and that means awarenes comea from beings (brains) or whatever...

If awareness in one (and the same) then it should be omniaware especially ,,when you try" 

On 28.7.2020 at 0:34 AM, Dino D said:

Or Omniscience?

Why am I not omni aware?

If you say you are but you dont know, or its a mind perspecrive thing and and ao on, then we get dogmatic and deluded or?

see this reply: 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

8 minutes ago, Dino D said:

A being is not aware, awarenes is aware so ot should be omniaware

If a being is aware, then just a being is aware and not awareness as a being, and that means awarenes comea from beings (brains) or whatever...

If awareness in one (and the same) then it should be omniaware especially ,,when you try" 

It is omni aware. It’s aware of all delusion too, such as the false perception of being a limited being without omni awareness.

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

It is omni aware. It’s aware of all delusion too, such as the false perception of being a limited being without omni awareness.

You Cant prove that... and you did not experience it..

Without the experience of omniawarenes, so you have to be aware of two selfs or of infinite selfs, from time to time... if we are all the time ONLY aware of our limited selfs, everyone of us, and no one is omniaware or just ,,duble aware", then we are just dogma and theory...

So its not aware of all delusion, because i only experience my delusion, ONLY, and i never experienced all, but if Im awareness and not my false self, i should be aware of other ,,stuff" then me

Im not,

Youre not,

No one is...

4 hours ago, Dino D said:

You Cant prove that... and you did not experience it..

Without the experience of omniawarenes, so you have to be aware of two selfs or of infinite selfs, from time to time... if we are all the time ONLY aware of our limited selfs, everyone of us, and no one is omniaware or just ,,duble aware", then we are just dogma and theory...

So its not aware of all delusion, because i only experience my delusion, ONLY, and i never experienced all, but if Im awareness and not my false self, i should be aware of other ,,stuff" then me

Im not,

Youre not,

No one is...

Yes you are; yes I am. You’re experiencing it right now for God’s sake lol. What you refer to as “I” is not actually you. It is the root delusion, a mere idea/image.

The problem is you’re identifying with something (anything) in your experience, arbitrarily.

and I get that you don’t understand that anyone could actually know this — it is possible though. Don’t know what else to tell you

Edited by The0Self

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

Yes you are; yes I am. You’re experiencing it right now for God’s sake lol. What you refer to as “I” is not actually you. It is the root delusion, a mere idea/image.

The problem is you’re identifying with something (anything) in your experience, arbitrarily.

and I get that you don’t understand that anyone could actually know this — it is possible though. Don’t know what else to tell you

for God's sake dont lie... I dont experience your experience and I'm not aware of it, you dont experience my experience (bod mind, sight, smell and so on) and youre not aware of it...

you're aware of it only in theory, in the non dual theory that this forum preaches, not in your experience, awareness, knowing or seeing or whatever... so pure dogma and blind belief...

4 hours ago, Dino D said:

for God's sake dont lie... I dont experience your experience and I'm not aware of it, you dont experience my experience (bod mind, sight, smell and so on) and youre not aware of it...

you're aware of it only in theory, in the non dual theory that this forum preaches, not in your experience, awareness, knowing or seeing or whatever... so pure dogma and blind belief...

Actually you can become 100% aware of another persons information "field" cause it is all in the field, you can srsly do this kind of stuff especially on psychedelics. You are aware of stuff more then you know. Even if it doesen't seem like it. And god or the field or whatever you wanna call it is always present, and my experience is that you can access it in deep meditation or other forms of mind altering stuff. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

11 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Actually you can become 100% aware of another persons information "field" cause it is all in the field, you can srsly do this kind of stuff especially on psychedelics. You are aware of stuff more then you know. Even if it doesen't seem like it. And god or the field or whatever you wanna call it is always present, and my experience is that you can access it in deep meditation or other forms of mind altering stuff. 

that would be a prove...

so you had access to other peoples minds? are you sure that that were other people minds, and not your mind and imagination (for example in dreams i sometimes feel or see even what other dreamed persons could feel or think, while i'm mostly 99% still me, my dreamed me)

so i doubt you can for sure acces memories of other people or what they think in real time...

on psychedelics i witnessed that two people had the same idea, so that looked like syncronicity or the same mind, but it can also be reasoned that they had the same idea because both of them (both minds) were exposed to the sam outward imput that can normaly cause the same idea apper in two persons (lik when you see fire, you run, or if someone lets say falls on the ass, and then two people react with the same words in the same time, but thats not same awareness its logic and statistic, it has to happen sometimes)

23 minutes ago, Dino D said:

that would be a prove...

so you had access to other peoples minds? are you sure that that were other people minds, and not your mind and imagination (for example in dreams i sometimes feel or see even what other dreamed persons could feel or think, while i'm mostly 99% still me, my dreamed me)

so i doubt you can for sure acces memories of other people or what they think in real time...

on psychedelics i witnessed that two people had the same idea, so that looked like syncronicity or the same mind, but it can also be reasoned that they had the same idea because both of them (both minds) were exposed to the sam outward imput that can normaly cause the same idea apper in two persons (lik when you see fire, you run, or if someone lets say falls on the ass, and then two people react with the same words in the same time, but thats not same awareness its logic and statistic, it has to happen sometimes)

I understand and appreciate your conclusions, well im pretty observent in conversation and you can lead to that both have the same realization and say like i was also thinking like that, but i have also experienced when ive had not talked about a specific subject or told anything about it and we bring it up at exactly the same time, there is more then just physical world, there is energy that is all around us that carry information that includes thoughts feelings and so forth that you somehow can access

This is just my experience tho

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Maybe there is energy that can send thoughts, maybe telephaty is possible, maybe brains can comunicate like talkie walkies, maybe its the same awarenesa field... and maybe NoT, coincidents are real...

We dont know

So saying its all one (omni) awareness is dogma

24 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Maybe there is energy that can send thoughts, maybe telephaty is possible, maybe brains can comunicate like talkie walkies, maybe its the same awarenesa field... and maybe NoT, coincidents are real...

We dont know

So saying its all one (omni) awareness is dogma

I do think that you make what you want of reality,  after all that is what makes life fun, maybe it is just a random thing, or there is a universal mind, nevertheless how magical isnt life? How is it possible that we are here? Maybe its all about survival or maybe its all no limit reality you can do and create whatever you want 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

34 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

I do think that you make what you want of reality,  after all that is what makes life fun, maybe it is just a random thing, or there is a universal mind, nevertheless how magical isnt life? How is it possible that we are here? Maybe its all about survival or maybe its all no limit reality you can do and create whatever you want 

That thinking is nice, but those are other questions and conclusions...

Life is beautiful and fun, and if awarenes comes from the bran or if it comes from omniawarenes life from a human perspecrive is stil fun, magical ane beautiful, or shit... whatever   ...

But ONE omniawarenes or non dulity seams like a dogma/religion for now... and everyone fails to explain mi something else or to prove it or to report true omniaware experiences...

On 7/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, Dino D said:

Awareness is aware of awareness, appearing to intensify a thought about ‘things’ which do not actually exist, sans appearance of the very same awareness. The thoughts are relativity, appearance of ‘things’. Awareness can literally just let them go...and end up experiencing this stuff awareness appears to be talking about. 

Why am I not omni aware?

Because there is a belief awareness is believing about “omni aware”, so awareness can continue the experience of ‘being a person’. 

4 minutes ago, Dino D said:

But ONE omniawarenes or non dulity seams like a dogma/religion for now... and everyone fails to explain mi something else or to prove it or to report true omniaware experiences...

Notice dogma and deluded are beliefs the awareness being discussed is believing. This is the direct experience. It is plain, simple, readily noticeable. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Awareness is aware of awareness, appearing to intensify a thought about ‘things’ which do not actually exist, sans appearance of the very same awareness. The thoughts are relativity, appearance of ‘things’. Awareness can literally just let them go...and end up experiencing this stuff awareness appears to be talking about. 

Because there is a belief awareness is believing about “omni aware”, so awareness can continue the experience of ‘being a person’. 

Notice dogma and deluded are beliefs the awareness being discussed is believing. This is the direct experience. It is plain, simple, readily noticeable. 

I like this! The pure awareness is nothing, it got no properties but it is still aware, so the Self is just presence,  so what got the power of creation or imagination? My feeling is that pure presence just is, it is only aware and thats the real you, but im wondering where the creative power comes from? 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8

:) Same ‘no thing’. There is only creative power if there is a creator and creation, but of course, there are not two. It’s all ‘on the fly’, one eternal ‘now’. I’m just gonna make up a word now... stitlegus. And there it is. Where am I relative to that creation...where is that creation relative to me. Awareness aware of awareness. Pure magic...but I’m just making that up inescapably. must be Omni-creative.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Adamq8

:) Same ‘no thing’. There is only creative power if there is a creator and creation, but of course, there are not two. It’s all ‘on the fly’, one eternal ‘now’. I’m just gonna make up a word now... stitlegus. And there it is. Where am I relative to that creation...where is that creation relative to me. Awareness aware of awareness. Pure magic...but I’m just making that up inescapably. must be Omni-creative.

Haha yeah it is what it is, sometimes i feel like im not in the body at all just like a void of conciousness looking at a screen , it makes up all of it for some reason ?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

When Leo was apsolute infinity GOD, why didt he experience me and my room?

So he wastn in the ,,apsolute infinty ,,state"  

My question remains why isnt there omniawarenes or even just one double awareness...?

On 2020-7-30 at 3:40 PM, Adamq8 said:

K