Don Wei

What is the best way to use money ?

15 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, i'm right now on my purpose and I haven't achieved my goals yet. I'm still very grateful though. But I was wondering, when I get rich. What would be the best way to spend my money to raise my consciousness live happily and contribute to society. Besides obvious things you do when you have a lot of money like buying cars, houses, clothes etc. But what is the smartest way to use it. Especially when you first start getting the big bucks, I don't want to be one of those people who waste their money as soon as they get rich but I also don't want to unnecessarily wear old shitty clothes and live like I don't have any money the way some extreme rich people do for some reason.

To keep it? Dump a big chunk into an index fund.

To raise consciousness? Funnel it into your life purpose which is serving humanity - expand it.

@Don Wei High quality food, I'd say.

Note: high quality does not mean fancy.

unborn Truth

• High-quality organic foods (as said above)
  • A good Juicer
  • Water distiller 
  • High-quality supplements (like spices, minerals,  probiotics, mushrooms etc)
  • Nootropics
  • Retreats and live sell-development/spirituality programs, events etc.
  • Coaches (all kinds)
  • Intensive courses like one month of intense Hatha yoga training.
  • RASA online sessions
  • Meeting in person and living with successful, conscious and uplifting people.
  • All kinds of therapies (experiment with everything and see what works for you, be open-minded).
  • Living in a good place (peaceful, healthy environment).

That's basically what I will do when the big money starts to flow to me.

Money is just an abstraction of value. 

You spend money on the things that you value. 

Nobody can tell you what to value because values are subjective. 

The best way to use money is to find ways to help others. 

39 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@ajasatya could you give some examples of high quality food ?

• Organic
  • Low/medium caloric (watch out for carbohydrates)
  • Colorful
  • Includes many types of sources

Money alone won't do it. You'll need to invest some time on it to make it work.

unborn Truth

@Ya knowknowknowknowknowkn@JosephKnecht (ignore the sentence above this it is a glitch i've had on this page for a while)

Value is subjective, but I still asked this question on this forum because I assume that everybody on this forum has a high consciousness and values physical, mental and spiritual self improvement. I think we all want to spend our money wisely so to me the advice i'm asking is not really like strict rules on how to use your money but more like a guide so I don't go completely in the wrong direction when I suddenly get a lot of money. But thanks for the advice I will definitely use my money to help others. Probably not the way most people expect though, I want to write fictional books, because I get ideas in my head and I feel a strong urge to share the things in my head with others, writing seems like the best way to do that so then I think I'll invest in that. So to sum up what you guys said I have to invest in:

Health

Knowledge

Goals

Helping others

Safety

Fun things ( when i've already invested in urgent stuff)

Edited by Don Wei

Healthy environment is crucial. And it is easily bought with money by moving somewhere and buying/renting nice house with good health promoting things inside of it

4 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Healthy environment is crucial. And it is easily bought with money by moving somewhere and buying/renting nice house with good health promoting things inside of it

Totally agree. A good location to live is crucial for good life. Though if you're an introvert via internet u can do some amazing stuff as well.
The reason I love money is for the freedom it gives me. I can get 8 hours sleep everyday. I can meditate as much as I want. I can transition my career in hard times. Just a lil rant for why money is important^_^

I'm investing in online courses(related to my career) so I guess for you it means practical knowledge.
I'm donating to organisations that brings equality. Or some gurus that transformed my life.
Gym membership. A way to maintain good health and socialize.
And keeping money aside for travel which I do in a normal year at least 4 times.

@Heaven what do you do for money that allows you to live this freely and abundant ?

Psychedelics.

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

On 7/28/2020 at 0:28 AM, Don Wei said:

@Heaven what do you do for money that allows you to live this freely and abundant ?

I’ve been living below my means my whole life while using my youth to work hard and smart. I’m fortunate to come from a family where the topic of economics/financial problems is not a taboo. I had some successful investments in the stock market. I’ve been in sales for a while and now transitioning my career to software developer. 
To have great success you mainly need to delay gratification, think long term and some luck can definitely help :)
Hope it helps <3