TripleFly

Urine therapy, sungazing, and other pseudo science like technologies

38 posts in this topic

Hey, anyone here practice urine therapy? 

Aged urine therapy

Sun exposure, sunset, sunrise, and mid day sun? 

This is what I do and it is totally transforming the way I see reality. I feel that this is so natural. So good for us. This goes against everything we were taught sadly.. But on the flipside at least we are getting to hear the truth finally!! 

And the best part is that it aligns perfectly with ones body and heart. It feels good.

I did urine therapy for months. My conclusions are: 

-If you have bad gut health, it may or may not help manage problems. You have to find out for yourself.

-If you have good gut health, you don't need to drink it.

-If you have bad gut health, urine therapy won't fix the root cause of the problem. The only way to fix the root cause is to work with a competent nutritionist, take the tests, and take the specific treatment for your specific problem. Don't wing it with gut issues. 

You'll have to take tests like these: https://gojimanstore.myshopify.com/collections/test-kits

Benefits of urine therapy (my experience):

-I stopped using toothpaste and i only brush with a little pinch of baking soda on the toothbrush. It's enough to keep my teeth clean. And i used to rinse my mouth with urine for a few months. And what i noticed is that my breath didn't stink anymore. My mouth flora has rebalanced. Now, is it because of the urine, baking soda or just simply not using toothpaste? I can't say. But it's nice to know that no matter how much i go without brushing my teeth in a day, my mouth won't stink like shit when i talk to someone. (Even my morning breath smells ok, like not horrible XD)

-Also, i found that massaging some urine into my scalp in the shower keeps my dandruff (which is also from gut issues) in control for about 4-7 days. Anywhere else on the skin it has a really good hydrating effect too.

-Overall it's like a good open-mindedness and self-love exercise. Because urine is clean. It's not a waste product (waste products are going through the back door, the liver, and sweat), it's just a way for the body to temporarily store all the nutrients it cannot store immediately. But again, don't drink urine as a substitute for fixing your gut issues. Be smart.

1 hour ago, Bogdan said:

It's not a waste product

Urine is a waste product and contains toxins excreted from the body like heavy metals. Most of your heavy metals will be detoxed through the urine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Urine is a waste product and contains toxins excreted from the body like heavy metals. Most of your heavy metals will be detoxed through the urine.

This makes sense. I don't do it anymore, but there are people who have been drinking their own urine for 20+ or 30+ years and claim they are fine. i guess it's ok unless you have high heavy metal content in your body and as long as you have a clean diet but nevertheless it's unnecessary.

I do think though that if you have to survive with no drinking water available, looping all of your urine for that period of time will drastically increase your chances of survival.

Highest form of energy and self love. I’ve really dove into these practices (sun gazing and shivambu/urine therapy/orine looping) this year. Truly amazing stuff, crazy downloads, astral projection and, most Importantly, rising kundalini energy or decalcifying celebral spinal fluid, becoming more fluid 

you you really wish to know this vessel, drink the liquid light, put it in your eyes, nose, ears, and on your skin. Use it for enemas and while fasting, you will then directly experience how powerful this knowledge is for spiritual work, healing and empowerment 

interview probably worth a listen 

Urine contains toxic metabolites from the liver, it may contain traces of heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, environmental toxins, BPAs and other things the body has struggled hard to remove. We know this because urine-testing is one of the ways we can test for heavy metal toxicity and many other toxic elements. There is a reason why the human body has perfected its elimination system over 100,000 years of evolution. 

Sungazing can result in permanent retinal scarring and atrophy. Fovea centralis is the most fragile part of your eye if you damage that, your eyesight is done for. Please be extremely careful with these "natural therapies". Studies on people hospitalised for acute eye injury from sungazing can be found in the US medical library. 

It pays to be open-minded to natural therapies and not be too scientific and rigorous but there are boundaries on the natural side of healing as well and one may easily enter into the realm of woo woo where anything goes. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 @Leo Guralooking for and believing truth outside of ourselves is operating under false pretense. I wonder if you guys have even read any of the many books on urine therapy or even deeply explored the history of it. 

urine therapy “cult” and ideas 

6 hours ago, Bogdan said:

I did urine therapy for months. My conclusions are: 

-If you have bad gut health, it may or may not help manage problems. You have to find out for yourself.

-If you have good gut health, you don't need to drink it.

-If you have bad gut health, urine therapy won't fix the root cause of the problem. The only way to fix the root cause is to work with a competent nutritionist, take the tests, and take the specific treatment for your specific problem. Don't wing it with gut issues. 

You'll have to take tests like these: https://gojimanstore.myshopify.com/collections/test-kits

Benefits of urine therapy (my experience):

-I stopped using toothpaste and i only brush with a little pinch of baking soda on the toothbrush. It's enough to keep my teeth clean. And i used to rinse my mouth with urine for a few months. And what i noticed is that my breath didn't stink anymore. My mouth flora has rebalanced. Now, is it because of the urine, baking soda or just simply not using toothpaste? I can't say. But it's nice to know that no matter how much i go without brushing my teeth in a day, my mouth won't stink like shit when i talk to someone. (Even my morning breath smells ok, like not horrible XD)

-Also, i found that massaging some urine into my scalp in the shower keeps my dandruff (which is also from gut issues) in control for about 4-7 days. Anywhere else on the skin it has a really good hydrating effect too.

-Overall it's like a good open-mindedness and self-love exercise. Because urine is clean. It's not a waste product (waste products are going through the back door, the liver, and sweat), it's just a way for the body to temporarily store all the nutrients it cannot store immediately. But again, don't drink urine as a substitute for fixing your gut issues. Be smart.

Very awesome to hear. Yes-

Urine therapy will challenge and QUICKLY remove conditioning if done properly, AKA love yourself. I  really like "Urine is liquid YOU!" , it's a snapshot of us :)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Urine is ultra filtered blood plasma, instead of going to your blood like 90% of it, the 10% that is left out, can be reabsorbed orally, drinking it! And the body responds wonderfully to it. All the toxic stuff are very very little in amount, and they are there on purpose, and when re-introduced, you get the homeopathic effect, as in, little bad so the body can become better against it. 

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

Urine contains toxic metabolites from the liver, it may contain traces of heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, environmental toxins, BPAs and other things the body has struggled hard to remove. We know this because urine-testing is one of the ways we can test for heavy metal toxicity and many other toxic elements. There is a reason why the human body has perfected its elimination system over 100,000 years of evolution. 

Sungazing can result in permanent retinal scarring and atrophy. Fovea centralis is the most fragile part of your eye if you damage that, your eyesight is done for. Please be extremely careful with these "natural therapies". Studies on people hospitalised for acute eye injury from sungazing can be found in the US medical library. 

It pays to be open-minded to natural therapies and not be too scientific and rigorous but there are boundaries on the natural side of healing as well and one may easily enter into the realm of woo woo where anything goes. 

Sounds scary. And not at all like urine therapy. But to each his own.

53 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Michael569 @Leo Guralooking for and believing truth outside of ourselves is operating under false pretense. I wonder if you guys have even read any of the many books on urine therapy or even deeply explored the history of it. 

urine therapy “cult” and ideas 

Thanks! your kind of content is exactly what I was calling for... I'll check it out :))

Personally I'll share that I am doing this with my roomates, who get sunburned so easy... They stopped using sunscreen, and use their AGED urine, which is now 5 weeks old and is red looking and not like urine. But it heals their skin quickly, and they experience much less sunburn. For them it was about how it doesn't make sense that you have to fear the sun and that you can't be in the sun without sun screen. Crazy! . Anyway urine has helped them tremendously. 

Urine applied topically is making my skin glow with each day.

I am now doing One meal a day, and looping all my urine(4-6 cups a day), which makes one meal a day super easy. In fact whenever I get hungry, I also have to piss soon after, and then that fulfills everything I wanted, and 'I lose my appetite' : I am perfect!

one meal a day combined with urine looping sounds absoultely monstreous!! Check out this guy:

UOUwcIL.png?1 (

Dr. Nun Amen-Ra.

He is a vegan, one meal a day guy. And there are theories that he either does steroids, or... He may be in on the secret of secrets....:

OMAD gives you a 2000% increase in human growth hormone(HGH) , google intermittent fasting and you eventually find the 2000% increase in human growth hormone(HGH).

Btw, if you listen to his voice... Fuck. He sounds like an old tree. He wastes no energy. This guy sounds very next level. He has a youtube channel but there isn't much information... yet.

I don't know if this is true, or not. But apparently the 2000% increase is... 'IN THE URINE'. So if you don't drink it, then who cares? 

Anyway I am not 100% sure on this, but doing intermittent fasting causes your body to release ALL sorts of things, including 2000% HGHs and many other healing things which science has no clue about, YET. 

This might very well be the future. It feels great. The taste gets better. And you and your body/intuition learns about the TRUTH of your diet, very quickly. 

It also clears the pineal gland. 

I am so amazed at all this.

I highly recommend you check out the OMAD ORIN LOOPER by DR Phillips . He does exactly what I mentioned early.

And... TROY CASEY!!!! BOOM. I love the guy, he is my original inspiration for many many things... 

I'll check your post soon :) Thanks !!!

Edited by TripleFly

@TripleFly cool thanks.

preparing for shroom trip later, been looping urine all day, I’ve had about 6 bowel movements so far. Feels so good to cleanse after eating a lot of dense foods 

I find it laughable that someone would think that toxins come out your butt hole but not your pee hole.

As if every living animal on this planet is engaging in gratuitous activity when peeing, except for you, who has figured out the genius of drinking it.

Should go into the strange loop examples mega-thread ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What’s this weird obsession with urine? It’s fucking piss for gods sake.. Just do the regular shit like not eating junk food and exercise lmao

19 hours ago, TripleFly said:

Urine therapy, sungazing, and other pseudo science like technologies

Whatever you do, never ever stare directly into the sun, no matter how many spiritual youtubers tell you otherwise. Some of these people get permanent black spots in their visual field and interpret it as a sign of spiritual progression... Yes - really.

4389192af8296910d732e82baa1778b2.jpg

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

14 hours ago, TripleFly said:

OMAD gives you a 2000% increase in human growth hormone(HGH) , google intermittent fasting and you eventually find the 2000% increase in human growth hormone(HGH).

This is based on a single study from 1988. Since then OMAD is becoming a modern form of an eating disorder. 

The reason for this HGH increase is because the body in starvation is becoming resistant to the effects of growth hormone and the liver stops producing IGF-1 (growth hormone mediator).  So the brain "shouts" louder sending more growth hormone. It is not necessarily that there is a superior effect of starvation by making you a Hercules with godlike amounts of growth hormone. Fasting causes the brain to go into emergency mode sending more growth hormone because its effects are not being mediated. 

Kinda like when diabetic produces excess insulin, it does not mean that his pancreas has become superior. It means the effects of insulin are not being  "heard". 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I find it laughable that someone would think that toxins come out your butt hole but not your pee hole.

As if every living animal on this planet is engaging in gratuitous activity when peeing, except for you, who has figured out the genius of drinking it.

Should go into the strange loop examples mega-thread ;)

It maybe genius. It feels good. It works great. It feels nutritious. Urine is a snapshot of how your body is doing OVERALL(Hormone wise, blood sugar, and plenty of information about every single thing in your body), it's mostly water and salt this you can taste. According to what I studied there are no studied negatives to drinking urine, and science is simply not interested enough to explore this. However there are rising more and more studies for urine. Urine is the body's natural medicine, made exactly for your body. All the toxins that are there(tiny, homeopathic amounts) are there for an intelligent reason, being, when reinserted, the body can become stronger, this is homeopathy in a nutshell, you could think it's the logic as when you get injected with viral vaccines so the body becomes better at healing itself when the virus actually attacks.

Urine is already, antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic and antifungal, and this is just the list of things we can list. With aged urine you can multiply everything that is good by 10000%. 

Many traditions have been doing this, the Egyptians, the Indians. One of the Indian prime ministers back in the 1980s admitted publicly his good health to his daily practice of drinking his morning urine. He lived to be 99. Morarji Desai. 

I am starting to understand that urine to be the first and last medicine we will ever discover.

Aside from mild detox, urine feels great in the body. Nutritious, and just right. It can get you high, depending on what you're doing(breathwork, yoga...).

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

This is based on a single study from 1988. Since then OMAD is becoming a modern form of an eating disorder. 

The reason for this HGH increase is because the body in starvation is becoming resistant to the effects of growth hormone and the liver stops producing IGF-1 (growth hormone mediator).  So the brain "shouts" louder sending more growth hormone. It is not necessarily that there is a superior effect of starvation by making you a Hercules with godlike amounts of growth hormone. Fasting causes the brain to go into emergency mode sending more growth hormone because its effects are not being mediated. 

Kinda like when diabetic produces excess insulin, it does not mean that his pancreas has become superior. It means the effects of insulin are not being  "heard". 

Mmm.. You see I simply can't buy into what your saying. Be it just me. But there is nothing in the shadows or unknown to the body, and it doesn't just react but change and adapt. So perhaps this could be the immediate effect, but long term? The body adapts, period. Just as we can eat a very very diverse diet, with huge gaps between meals. The fact that we have DEEP waters in our body that are never touched unless in extreme dehydration. The fact that some people just drink or eat only fruits and are high energy functioning individuals. 

Then there are those that don't eat. I don't know if I believe in that or not. But it doesn't matter what I believe. That's not open for me yet, if it will ever.

to sum it up, we are very diverse creatures. And i don't think we have even scratched our true potential. So it is absurd to me the limitations you think we ought to live by. Maybe it's what YOU are ought to live by, maybe we ARE NOT all the same, maybe consciousness and subconsciousness plays a HUGE role in maintaining body's physical health? I say it's 95% dictated by your beliefs. Which is why some would starve and die much much faster and some would live and thrive under the same 'diminishing' lifestyles/diets.

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Whatever you do, never ever stare directly into the sun, no matter how many spiritual youtubers tell you otherwise. Some of these people get permanent black spots in their visual field and interpret it as a sign of spiritual progression... Yes - really.

Agreed, in the "The Life and Lost Art of Szukalski" Netflix documentary, Szukalski said that he used to stare into the sun as a kid which left him with a huge black spot. Sungazing is kinda a weird habit, I really can't understand these people.