Alfonsoo

Mahāsamādhi

42 posts in this topic

What happens to the body after Maha Samadhi? Is there a documented case? How would an autopsy show the cause of death? Is it like deleting system 32 in a computer? Does your brain just stop sending signals? Do you become a mindless machine but biologically still alive?

Edited by Alfonsoo
typo

The entire universe ends.

You're not appreciating this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The same experience of 'the universe' is experienced by your friends and family and the other manifestations of consciousness you interact with. Their perspective preserves 'this universe' of yours doesn't it? And if not, then that's what you would call solipsism. It's just me and if I go, it's all gone with me. According to this logic, if you go mahasamadhi our experience goes with it. I doubt when your experience ends, mine does as well. 

3 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

I doubt when your experience ends, mine does as well.

You are the only thing that exists.

Again, you're not appreciating this. Your mouth is parroting excuses but you're not actually contemplating the nature of your reality.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The universe was never real to begin with, so nothing really happens. The death of the separate self is the death of the dream of a beginning and an end. 

@Leo Gura

Warning: this turned out quite rambly lol.

That we are all one thing, is clear. It's just the nature of that thing, we are discussing.

Me being everything doesn't mean that if 'my body' - a limited manifestation of myself - dies, everything else - also me - goes as well. Mahasamadhi is the cessation of the limited human form, not the end of all existence. What am I missing? At least logically I don't get your point.

How do the POV of all people reconcile into one? This duality doesn't collapse for me. 

I have seen others as me and had experiences of everyone being me. I am consciousness and emptiness and all it's forms, including other people, yet their is still a limited POV from which I see this. Other peoples point of view are also mine, yet from this POV, I can't see them. And one particular POV doesn't contain them all - besides Gods POV I assume. I never consciously experienced what you describe as God consciousness btw.

Last year I tripped on a festival and saw everyone as a sort of simulation, as NPCs in my dream, all of a sudden it was just me and my imagination, all alone, I felt totally ungrounded and as if everything is possible snd their is nothing outside of me - solipsism. I panicked and quickly wanted the reassurance of there being someone outside of me and then I found a friend of mine and the feeling of otherness returned somewhat. Also on festivals, my body moves in ways that are way too perfectly and beautifully correographed to the music to be the result of a seperate being interpreting reality through sense organs but a spontanous expression of a higher intelligence. In these ecstatic states, I feel very much as one field of consciousness. Yet there is still other parts of me around me experiencing their own version of this dream, seperate from my POV. In that one instance described above, this idea collapsed and I was afraid af. 

How do you deal with feelings of total groundlessness and fear of being alone and vulnurable? I mean, being afraid of yourself makes no sense, yet if I look at some of the manifestations of myself, now and throughout history, my fear seems justified. My ego with it's survival agenda is afraid to suffer and die.

Sorry if this got a bit rambly. I am here to understand and share and not to prove or argue anything btw. I am fascinated by your work and open to go deeper but at the same time a bit scared.

I have a batch of 5meo and haven't touched it due to respect and fear.

Also, I need to sort out my health issues and worldly success first - unfold my LP and have stable footing in this reality before embarking on deeper psychedelic adventures.

If anyone had similar experiences and can relate, feel free to share or present your POV.

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

That we are all one thing, is clear.

It's not clear to you at all. You're just spinning your wheels with stories of oneness, none of which will ever be correct or even 1% close to correct.

Stop wasting time and take that 5-MeO if you got it. Or live forever in fear and ignorance.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would put this idea under speculation and as there is only one way to find the truth on this (:P) why do we have to zero in on this idea.

Sri Paramahansa Yoganada has left the physical world with a large audience and yet there are a lot of ppl now who claim to be under some guidance and connection.

Sri Lahiri Mahasaya was said to have severe pain after he declared the date of his Mahasamadhi and maybe that was the last part of fulfilling karma. Maya is surely tricky.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

30 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

as there is only one way to find the truth on this

Indeed. End the universe, if you dare. Don't worry about us, we're not real anyway ;)

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Indeed. End the universe, if you dare. Don't worry about us, we're not real anyway ;)

@Leo Gura

Oh if it were only that simple, trust me, Id do it in a heart beat and end this drama :D 

I also believe in reincarnation being a good possibility, Id just be back with a bigger baggage of karma to eliminate :( 

But we speaking about Mahsamadhi, hmmm this would be the most ideal way to leave I guess, when alive and kicking with all faculties functioning. If its meant to be then maybe this life time :D

Edited by Pacific Sage
Coming back to the point

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

4 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

Id just be back with a bigger baggage of karma to eliminate

Not if you do a true mahasamadhi. It's pure Infinity.

@Leo Gura If "solipsism" is correct and there is only one ego, one which is the entire universe and would end the universe upon death and mahasamadhi, why'd you call your friends and family before you almost died?

19 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

why'd you call your friends and family before you almost died?

That's how I kept myself in the illusion.

You see, any attachment to any form will keep you from going Infinite.

You have to be willing to surrender the entire Universe, which is a lot.

The only reason you're in the Universe is because you're not willing to surrender it. If you were willing, you already would have done so, and it wouldn't be here.

The Universe is something you're inventing because you're too scared to go Infinite.

@Leo Gura Leo, are you saying you're not actually an individual egoic consciousness the same way I am and that you're just an image?  Your mind doesn't exist except in mine?  I was under the impression you did exist as an ego and that I was also you but just not aware of it in my current state of consciousness.  Are you a p-zombie?

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree on this. Yes you die and let go of "material existance" lets define it as such. You accept it. That's how I was able to do it with meditation even without 5 meo dmt. 

The only reason you're in the Universe is because you're not willing to surrender it. If you were willing, you already would have done so, and it wouldn't be here.

The Universe is something you're inventing because you're too scared to go Infinite.

You always return. Blink of an eye thing, doesn’t matter how much you stayed as pure Infinity it's timeless. Reason is well you made video about it. Thanks for clearing that out. 

Last video very simple no Self loathing, very honest, very direct I liked it so much and answered that question. 

Thanks. 

I respect your work. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

What happens to the body after Maha Samadhi? Is there a documented case? How would an autopsy show the cause of death? Is it like deleting system 32 in a computer? Does your brain just stop sending signals? Do you become a mindless machine but biologically still alive?

Body is a thought. Documented case is a thought. Autopsy, cause & death are thoughts. Brain is a thought. Biologically alive is a thought. All of the apparent ‘things’ & causations of ‘things’ which these thoughts are being believed to be, is the same one substance, the same one experience, as the “thoughts” - youness. When you believe a thought, you essentially are believing a “thought” is some “thing” other than you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If so we are not living in an infinite universe 

5 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Leo Gura If "solipsism" is correct and there is only one ego, one which is the entire universe and would end the universe upon death and mahasamadhi, why'd you call your friends and family before you almost died?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

they idea of going infinite is the attachment 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol. Is there any you in the body? Where are you?  Or is there any body? 

it is a lot for you. Because you are still stuck in duality, which is your ego. Universe (thoughts) comes from you. You are already it. Stop confusing people. 

The Universe is something you're inventing because you're too scared to go Infinite

Universe is just a thought. If you dont think, it never happens. If you dont think your so called life Or memories, you never happen. 

Guys mind, states, universe, me, you has never happened, it is all happened within the thoughts, naming and labeling them. 

you guys should listen real KINGS.

No mind, no states. People will spend decades to reach so called states, there is no such a thing as state. This is the longest way to enlightenment or maybe never. And you are talking about truth, enlightenment, specially love? If you arent awake unconditional love never happens. Such as you, because you still dont tell the truth. 

Me, you, anyone in this form is all identical. These sentences has nothing to do personal. You should be entrepreneur of people who is in wonderland. You can never represent  the TRUTH. Because you are too afraid to kill yourself, which is me. Listen me. Dont run away from truth it will catch you sooner or laterrrr :):):) 

Purpose of this forum is enlightenment, not the feed leo’s ego. 

OR YOU ARE NOT AWAKE. IF THIS IS THE CASE, I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY ALL WORDS. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."