Leo Gura

Christian Fascism & The Alt-Right

60 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is also why conservatives want to dismantle the public education system.

what does that mean?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

2 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

what does that mean?

this means that in EVERY corrupted country history will be teached through a filter. not multiperspectival but partial and self biased. education is the most effective method to keep people uneducated to a level where they can be manipulated. which is for example the reason why secularism in education systems is so important. europe has been involved into various power wars between religious groups manipulating people into idiological spiritual fights for centuries until finally achieving peace through taking religion out of education. religion is prone to be blind to facts which are in conflict with its century old beliefs, the same power hierarchy and national bias is in conflict with all truths that undermine its selfish ambitions in keeping authoritarian or exploitative hierarchies. it means education will only be available for those who can afford it. while other countries are struggling to make education available for everyone, some countries try to downgrade themselves - which is not in the interest of the majority.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, remember said:

europe has been involved into various power wars between religious groups manipulating people into idiological spiritual fights for centuries until finally achieving peace through taking religion out of education.

Please get a clue.

7 minutes ago, commie said:

Please get a clue.

yeah, well after they got education for everyone. some islands remain. maybe i’m biased as i always was allowed to skip the two hours a week...

ofc there have been other nationalistic wars, too. i didn’t want to exclude them - but people forget  how bloody the religious wars also have been in europe.

after all it’s a relatively acceptable situation not making religion mandatory and reducing it to two hours a week.

Edited by remember

I wouldn't say you're biased. Evidently you have no idea, which is easier to remedy. Take care to start from scratch though.

1 minute ago, commie said:

I wouldn't say you're biased. Evidently you have no idea, which is easier to remedy. Take care to start from scratch though.

well yeah, you think i don’t have an idea how indoctrination feels like? i’m not sure if i want to start from the scratch though! maybe next life i’ll go to school again.

3 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

what does that mean?

Conservatives want to privatize all schools so they can teach Christianity and nationalism in their textbooks.

The devil's first priority is to indocrinate the children to have then believe that the devil is God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Public-sector schools are crazy nationalist in the US. It's a basic function of schools in most countries to be fair but in some places they take it farther than others.

@commie You have no idea how bad the private schools will get.

Christians want a theocracy and they are lobbying for it every day in a thousand different ways.

If Christians are allowed, they will take over the American government and form a theocracy. They go to bed every night salivating at the idea of it.

How precisely could it get worse, nationalism-wise? What difference would it make?

well yes, public sector schools can lack in many ways and often it is money - but if money is connected to education you get several effects. the two main effects will be manipulation of educational content and the second one differences in quality. how to controll the standard in a school? and who will?

some other effects are like privatization in the health sector, a privat school will have to somehow be of economical value - there are several social effects on students which cannot really be calculated. 

but if that shit happens - it would make sense for parents to maybe found schools by initiatives.

@commie Read Hedges' book.

@Leo Gura do you think it is possible to turn America into theocracy? I mean what percentage of people in the US are radical christians? I don't think the percentage will be  that much high..

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@commie Read Hedges' book.

Which book? Farewell Tour doesn't seem to be about nationalism in education. I looked at the list of his books and it's not clear by the titles which other one you might be talking about.

Hedges is a good preacher, I'll give him that (strange that someone so verbally hostile to Christians would recommend him!). I remember him from the War is a Force days. But he didn't sound like someone who had distanced himself enough from gringo nationalism to write something very insightful on the topic.

@commie he’s talking about the american fascists one probably, he quoted on the blog.

christianity or muslim or hindu or buddhist or atheist - gringo or latino or wherever and with whomever you made your basic experiences, and if it’s just a different perspective - it’s a perspective, from within more detailed maybe.

Edited by remember

At the private christian school I went to as a kid, we had to do the pledge of allegiance to the christian flag and the bible.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

Look here. There's talk and fantasy, and then there's how people actually behave.

Trust their actions more than their cheap words.

- - - - - -

"All men were created equal..."

"Black guy is 3/5 of a person..."

You can say that for progressivism and feminism too.

Changes names to make them more gender neutral...

Calls movement Feminism...

Just appreciate that without Christian, and other religious moral codes, most people would behave like animals. 

Some of this stuff is mind inverting. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary