RedLine

"Everything is Love" is subjective bias

195 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Pookie said:

Just because someone doesn't experience it doesn't mean it isn't the case universally. It is just that that person doesn't know it. It's like two fish in water; one of them might know it is underwater but the other one doesn't. It is still the case they are both in water. Same with an enlightened and an unenlightened perspective. The one who knows only differs from the one who doesn't in that the former knows he is in Love. Nevertheless, it is still the case they are both in Love. 

Why would a perfect God allow some fish (a few minority) to recognize something of such importance and let other fish drown in their ignorance and suffering? Maybe he's some kind of an elitist? Seems like he's not too conscious after all.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Pookie said:

I know right? Something smells fishy here. :P 

Exactly. It's not God. It's just some fish talking about God.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

5 minutes ago, Pookie said:

That's what I'm saying. It was never dualistic to begin with

yes, there is no 'I'... making separation or dualism impossible.... as in never happening.

. Only in that unknowing person's/fish's mind does it mistakenly believe it is separate. 

No the opposite....lol damn it

The Knowing fish thinks it's a separate and individual fish.

only the Unknowing fish recognizes it was never a separate/real fish.

So nothing recognizes it is nothing.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 minutes ago, Pookie said:

But seriously, to use that fish analogy, God creates itself as a fish to experience duality and concern itself with survival as a fish, forgetting itself as God in the process. To become that fish, God has to forget itself as God and fully become that fish. Imagine that fish all of a sudden stops swimming around with its fish family & friends and start inquiring into its existence. How many fish do you think would actually do that? Very very few and that's because God in its creativity and intelligence made it so that fish would be perfectly concerned with their fish survival. But if some anomalous fish would go and do that, that would mean the end of its life as a fish which it has only known up until that point. It's a scary process.

I like this story and I like stories in general. Still, God does not need to wake up when he is experiencing a dualistic life as a fish. That takes away from the experience. If he wants to experience a life of an awake fish, he could have simply created a world where waking up is identical to selfishness and survival. But he didn't. Maybe he couldn't.

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

I like this story and I like stories in general. Still, God does not need to wake up when he is experiencing a dualistic life as a fish. That takes away from the experience. If he wants to experience a life of an awake fish, he could have simply created a world where waking up is identical to selfishness and survival. But he didn't. Maybe he couldn't.

Or maybe he did, and those few awake fish are using their awakening stories to survive?

@Gesundheit I’m not arguing for a definition of god being Love. I’ve said a few times it’s just a word and to encourage others to look into their own beliefs on what Love is to them. Because it’s a triggery word and not a great one sometimes  

I’ve also encouraged looking into ones frustration with the fact that suffering happens and the frustration one may have towards God or life because suffering happens to them. 

Look over what I’ve said investigate maybe learn something, or maybe put the effort in and learn nothing, there’s no guarantees in effort and learning.

Thats what this forum is about or is trying to be. 

31 minutes ago, Pookie said:

I guess that's one way to put it. I was just using that word to describe the fish that thinks it is separate as delusional. 

Gotcha...yeah I know what your sayin..

Only when the separate knower fish dies, is it recognized it was never real.

And then becomes the unknowable.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

even if you say darkness is love, then how much love light would be compared to darkness?

5 is a number, but 1000 is also a number. but 1000>5

7 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

even if you say darkness is love, then how much love light would be compared to darkness?

5 is a number, but 1000 is also a number. but 1000>5

It's not a comparison or equation that can be figured out by the mind.

when you die and become zero unconditional love is the consequence.

Simultaneously it's recognized that zero was always the case.

Edited by VeganAwake

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

It's not a comparison or equation that can be figured out by the mind.

when you die and become zero unconditional love is the consequence.

light ≠ darkness. 

only light can see darkness. 

how can darkness see the darkness, there is no contrast. zero or any number cannot see infinity.

when you are alive, you don't know infinity. infinity knows you.

6 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

light ≠ darkness. 

only light can see darkness. 

how can darkness see the darkness, there is no contrast. zero or any number cannot see infinity.

when you are alive, you don't know infinity. infinity knows you.

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

you surely do with your infinite wisdom :)

27 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

you surely do with your infinite wisdom :)

There may be the experience there that there's someone here with wisdom.....DONT BELIEVE IT!! :o

So much talking and nothing of value said.

This is not how to do this work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.