youngshinzen

Looking for an app developer

11 posts in this topic

Hey,

I have an idea for a meditation related gadget that can work offline and has a specific function that (from what I know) has not been published as an app yet. Who is interested in programming the app provision-based or knows someone who could be interested?

Greetings✌️

54 minutes ago, youngshinzen said:

Hey,

I have an idea for a meditation related gadget that can work offline and has a specific function that (from what I know) has not been published as an app yet. Who is interested in programming the app provision-based or knows someone who could be interested?

Greetings✌️

Hey man! You want app on iOS or Android? What's the budget for it. A native app is not a cheap stuff..

For iOS and I have no budget available, that‘s why I meant provision-based. 

@youngshinzen

dude this is one of the most common things a dev hears:

I have an App Idea, could you...

It's a cliché with a whole lot of memes arround it.

Think about this: At no Time EVER since the Dawn of Programming was a lack of Ideas the Problem. There is a constant lack of Time, Discipline and Skill. Why would a Dev use his spare Time to work for free for you, while he can do it without you?

Two more realistic Options to make that App: 1. Pay someone or 2. Learn Programming and do it yoursef

Find and engineering student and pitch your idea in a roundabout way. If he believes in your idea, have him sign a non-disclosure agreement, then get to work and if the venture is profitable, split everything 50/50. 

@supremeyingyang I already had someone being interested in a provision based payment, but he was cocky about signing a non-disclosure agreement, so I wasn‘t interested anymore. So it‘s not that far off, there seem to be some dummies who work that way?

@youngshinzen

To get one to talk is not to get one to work.

What do you expect? Let me translate that:

'I have a golden Idea. You Programmer do all the work FOR FREE while I call you on a daily basis to bitch and moan like Steve Jobs in his prime because it's not already done and btw. sign that NDA because I expect you to steal the golden Idea. Deal?'

Edited by supremeyingyang

Sorry, but this discussion doesn‘t make sense to me?✌️ Have a good one!

Sure, see ya. Come back and show us the App

Edited by supremeyingyang