Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dazgwny

What I going on?

10 posts in this topic

I’m walking along, walking along the promenade where I live, listening again to Leo’s what is reality video. I’ve realised I’m god on lsd, but for some reason I just still can’t get it. I feel I’ve worked it all out but then I walk along and think Jesus Christ how can I be doing thins. I thought I had it, but I clearly havnt. Leo can u please give us another reality video mate cus as much as I think I get it, I obviously don’t. I try. But I’m still imagining that shits real?. 

Beautiful place I live. But how am I actually imagining it? Ah well fuck it ey????

No video will ever help you get it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’ve tried and I’ve tried and and tried. One minute I think I’ve got it. The next, I’m like I havnt? if I did, I would know. But I obviously havnt. I don’t think I can get the whole way on lsd. Because if I could, I’d just know. And I don’t. Thank you anyway leo am trying me best haha and appreciate everything u do, all the content everything. I’ll get there in the end I know I will. Just understanding of reality mate. That’s alls I’m after. God I’ve been after that for my whole life time I know eventually I’ll get it??. One day hahahahaha ??

Reality (God) is unlimited. If it weren’t, something outside of reality would have to limit it... meaning the limiter would be unreal by definition. The consequences of this are rather amazing: absolutely anything is possible, including God’s self creation. And the really cool thing is... since time is among those aspects that are created, rather than creation being some event that happened long ago, you’re witnessing it right now... from the so-called vantage point of pure infinite potential, only inferred to exist because in a sense you can never experience it... it IS you. You are where you have always been: here and now. You are nothing and everything, but the only way you as God can actually be truly infinite, is to limit yourself infinitely... and ONE of those limitations is the perception of you right here and now being a seemingly finite being that feels it is not omniscient. It is as it is.

How?

Psychedelics... but also Self-inquiry: where is this I-know-it-ness coming from? Anything seen is not you since you are the one seeing (at least you assume :)), but that appears too and is just a thought. When the I is absorbed in itself it eventually purifies and stops, revealing nonduality. Seeing and seen arise from each other, together, however, it is also true that they do not arise, as they are empty. Since emptiness too is empty, there is this.

Fuckin hell lad I’m from the UK just trying to work our reality? I have no idea what the fuck that means what you’ve just said? but I do appreciate your response haha. Bollocks to it ey. I know I’ll get this shit in the end because it’s all I’m interested in. Understanding reality. I want to know what the fuck it is I’m up to?. What I’m doing, why I’m doing it. Just what it is. I’ll get there, I will get there. Good night people haha. May as well lock this thread leo. Nothing in it I’m just chatting shite? I will get this eventually I know I will ??

9 hours ago, The0Self said:

@Dazgwny with that kind of desire and determination, I know you will, too :)

Hahahaha xD don't know why your answer made me laugh so much.

Yeah, you'll get there @Dazgwny if no other way than by the skin of your teeth. ?

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

@Dazgwny dedicate yourself to obtaining a large amount of 5meo. Do everything in your power to obtain this substance and get a load of it ? psychedelics are the most important, and 5meo is the most important psyc. If you could imagine two possibilities of the future for yourself, one has 5meo, one does not. The one who does not have it, will NEVER awaken to the same degree as the version of your future self who has got 5meo. There are ways to do it legally. 

The path to awakening is like a marathon, 5meo is like an F1 racing car that you use instead of using your legs lolol ?

Edited by Aaron p