SQAAD

Leo Why are you contradicting yourself?

25 posts in this topic

Leo, it seems to me that you are contradicting on a lot of topics.

For example you have said that if you became awoke then you could end suffering and pain because it is all imaginary. Something along these lines.

Then on your health blog video, you said the opposite. That even if you are awoke, you still suffer.

Which is the case?

I think it feels like your more pretending to suffer. Mooji said this one time, with a cinema screen is displaying an image of water, is the screen itself wet? Or when the movie is projecting fire, is the screen burned?

@JosephKnecht

2 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Being awake doesn't end suffering. It only changes the perception of suffering.

What about Nirvana? The ending of suffering and future rebirths all together. Maybe that is a possibility.

I personally cannot maintain an awake spirit at all times, and Leo likely can't either. Sometimes we have a particular gift, other times we don't.

For example, when my spirit is awake, i cease many of the activities i usually spend time doing, and i gain kinds of supernatural abilities. I extensively explore the frontier of my consciousness, elevating my understanding to the next level.

Other times, i am more just reiterating the higher states, and progressing gradually. Pitfalls may come along the way.

when you realize that all the suffering -- past and current -- in your life is what has lead you to your enlightenment/awakening/liberation/mergning with God/Oneness , then your perspective on suffering changes 180 degrees and tears will run down on your cheek for hours.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Are you sure he didnt say pain instead of suffering? Cause its two different things

Suffering becomes love after awakening, doesn't mean you don't experience them, you just experience them differently. Nirvana is when you experience everything as yourself and love, even the pain and suffering you go through. In that direct experience, pain is not something you avoid but something you love, the experience of pain becomes less extreme and more balanced with the whole of existence. To reach nirvana you must not avoid pain, but to accept it, love it, and be with it. 

whitman01.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@JosephKnecht

What about Nirvana? The ending of suffering and future rebirths all together. Maybe that is a possibility.

Be careful what you wish for. The end of suffering is the end of it all. 

As long as there is duality, there will be suffering because suffering arises out of separation.

Reality is a paradox.  Oneness cannot help but contradict itself.  Simply because it is itself.  That is a feature not a bug.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is a feature not a bug.

Amen, brother!

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Reality is a paradox.  Oneness cannot help but contradict itself.  Simply because it is itself.  That is a feature not a bug.

So you confirm, you are contradicting yourself right now? cute

2 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

So you confirm, you are contradicting yourself right now? cute

You are God.  You are a human..

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

--

Edited by cnfvm

God is a fear of death-based creation to instill hope and security for the illusory individual.

We believe we are so important that we should go on living eternally... and then we create a movie called All Dogs Go To Heaven so we can believe our little Poochie pals will be along side us when we walk through the Pearly Gates.... it's actually pretty egotistical when you think about it.

But why not it doesn't matter anyway's....

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi