John Doe

The Pentagon has actually claimed possession of alien vehicles (?)

9 posts in this topic

I don't know what to make of this, I'm still a bit skeptical. It's most probably bullshit, but I was taken aback because this wasn't posted by some crazy UFO freak's website. This was actually put out by The Hill. Wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Out1h2Iy_p4

Release me.

Pics or didn't happen.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

"Don't cut our funding, PLEASE, LoooOOooOOooOoOook AaaalLLllliIEEENNSS"

-Pentagon 2020

is this some dumb trump ploy to take attention away from his failed administration? he did after all sign-off on that corny "space force" ceremony and tout on and on about it on twitter.

3 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

is this some dumb trump ploy to take attention away from his failed administration? he did after all sign-off on that corny "space force" ceremony and tout on and on about it on twitter.

They recently voted on decreasing Pentagon funding by 10 percent.  Put one and one together, it's fairly obvious what they're trying to do.  

Yeah, I got pretty deep (too deep in fact) into this whole recent tic-tac UFO phenomenon with the US military. My conclusion is that it is a massive disinformation campaign to create a false 'outside threat / boogeyman' which in turn could allow for greater funding, as @Heart of Space  pointed out.