Leo Gura

Questions About Love

88 posts in this topic

What are the most straightforward techniques to feel love? 

@Mannyb Take a few deep breaths. Begin to relax any intelectual posture down into the center of the chest (heart). Guide in a gently an compassive way your awareness into the heart. Focus on a gently breathing aswell. Do this for 30 minutes as a diary meditation. Psychological and emotional material that YOU didn't want to feel will start to arise. Just relax into it, don't come up with any intelectual or judgmental posture. These are the layers that are blocking you of feeling love. If you embrace them with compassion and acceptance, your experience of reality will be more authentic and loving, but you will need patience. 

What is the easiest way to feel more love?

Great video idea

Edited by bliss54

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

You say "formlessness is love" "infinity Is love".. But who is saying that?  It is YOU.. The formless itself doesn't speak.  You say "ofcourse it does.. Here it is speaking through me".   Yes and here it is speaking through me as well denying love!!!

Because formlessness is not love, it is infinite. Love is a still form. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Mannyb said:

What are the most straightforward techniques to feel love? 

According to some there are certain chemicals that can make you feel love

Edited by Nak Khid

According to you,

1. WHAT IS THE MOST STRAIGHTFORWARD & DIRECT WAY OF REALIZING LOVE?

2. HOW TO BE MORE & MORE LOVING TOWARDS EVERYTHING THAT IS? (not just people but also animals and objects?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Because formlessness is not love, it is infinite. Love is a still form. 

Nonsense. 

Leo's definition of love from his video What is Love? video
and elsewhere

Leo Gura said:

love is absolute acceptance of everything

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Yes absolute acceptance of everything would include loving torturing animal and love setting homeless people on fire,
yes that would be included in infinite love

From in the thread: Something rather than nothing, infinity, love,hate >>

On 7/21/2020 Leo Gura said:

Survival and ego are Love.

Evil is Love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 7/21/2020 Leo Gura said:

God literally cannot see bad or evil. So for God these things do not exist.

So if God is amoral and accepts everything and God's infinite love includes loving rape, torture and murder

why would someone want to be God ?

That is my question

Edited by Nak Khid

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Nonsense. 

write a poem. Enlightenment is not for you. Because you are not readY to diieeeee. 

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

So if God is amoral and accepts everything and God's infinite love includes loving rape, torture and murder

why would someone want to be God ?

Apparently, evolution favors altruism or compassion since belonging to a group increases the chances of survival, so it would be more accurate to say that God favors moral qualities. The question is why would someone want to be an animal instead of cultivating these qualities that lead to Love instead of separation (hate divides, love unites)...?

Edited by Member

When you use the word love in this context, what is the difference between that and the human emotion we usually refer to as love? What is the relationship between them?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

write a poem. Enlightenment is not for you. Because you are not readY to diieeeee. 

I thought there is no me ? Decide already, will ya? 

Tell me - just how exactly does the formless become the form? And how come 'Love is form' but not formlessness? Who or what makes that distinction?

Where does Love begin and where does it end? 

Oh and btw... the dying part... Been there, done that. I was clinically dead - actually. I eat your little ego-death for breakfast ?

Edited by ivankiss

15 minutes ago, Member said:

it would be more accurate to say that God favors moral qualities.

That is not what Leo says about God. He says  "God literally cannot see bad or evil. So for God these things do not exist."

17 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

how exactly does the formless become the form? And how come 'Love is form' but not formlessness? Who or what makes that distinction?

Leo explains that in his last video on youtube

Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing?  July 19, 2020

28:21   "everything is nothing"

15:10  "there's literally no distinction between nothing and something"

Similarly  formlessness is form

@Nak Khid Yes. But repeatedly chewing on other people's words is one thing... and actually experiencing the formless or nothing giving birth to form or everything is another. 

It is the one and the same, yes. But if you don't know how exactly... then it's just something you keep saying while thinking that's what enlightenment is. 

@Leo Gura

Are there degrees of Love? and can they be shown through action? Are some actions more loving than others? How could it be measured besides actions?

You often say everything is Love and that would include actions that society considers 'evil' or 'wrong'.

Consider a person who is filled with Love for themselves and others, won't their actions and perspective demonstrate a 'higher' more encompassing love than someone who has not experienced Absolute Love/Infinity?

10 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

That is not what Leo says about God. He says  "God literally cannot see bad or evil. So for God these things do not exist."

That's because God is Absolute and transcends the human understanding of right/wrong but that does not mean that evolution does not favor altruism, unity, love or compassion etc. And I don't agree that God "accepts" evil. God is impartial so that there can be free will/expression of Love/Life. It is the highest ideal that a human can pursue and evolution does take you closer to God. Being a depraved animal, nope.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Oh and btw... the dying part... Been there, done that. I was clinically dead - actually. I eat your little ego-death for breakfast ?

Of course. I am you. Enjoy. 

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:
2 hours ago, James123 said:

I thought there is no me ? Decide already, will ya? 

Tell me - just how exactly does the formless become the form? And how come 'Love is form' but not formlessness? Who or what makes that distinction?

Where does Love begin and where does it e

Formlessness never come a form. This non duality, you are non duality. If you never learn that you are human or you can learn, or love, or mind, how can you be aware that you (Have body) are in universe (even being aware is “knowing”)? Thats why i am telling you that you created so called world with  thoughts. If you never learn anything, there will be no beginning or existing. Separation happened with so called “knowing that you are human or this is world”. If you dont know you never born. Because your birth happened with knowing. Thats why you need a direct experience with non duality, or become non duality. Search gateless gate, or becoming nothing (if you dont have direct realization, you will never get it).  Then you will realize that entire universe is just a thought. Big bang happened because of thoughts, if you dont think nothing happens, which is before big bang. Additionally, so called universe is came from nothingness, and every substance of duality is nothingness according to so called big bang. Thats why never happened. And if you tell me if nothing is happening, why this conversation is happening, no, this is not a conversation, it is me. Thats why nothing is happening.

Edited by James123

Why am "I" afraid of Love/Death?

Why does the devil rather survive and keeps suffering instead of letting himself go and experience Love?

Edited by StudentOfLeove

55 minutes ago, James123 said:

Of course. I am you. Enjoy. 

I am enjoying it. I am aware of you helping me. Are you aware of me helping you?

Formlessness never come a form. This non duality, you are non duality. 

Look into 'Light Density' to gain understanding of how things become.

Nonduality = Love

If you never learn that you are human or you can learn, or love, or mind, how can you be aware that you (Have body) are in universe (even being aware is “knowing”)? Thats why i am telling you that you created so called world with  thoughts.

Do you know what a thought actually is? 

A thoughtform is made of the same substance as anything else; Pure Love-light.

And it is made through the process of polarization. It has nothing to do with humans or bodies or beliefs. Rather; frequency.

Separation happened with so called “knowing that you are human or this is world”. 

Separation is literally impossible. It never happened nor will it ever happen. Being lost in thought does not imply separation. Only sleep.

Thats why you need a direct experience with non duality, or become non duality. 

Become Love, you mean? ?

Additionally, so called universe is came from nothingness, and every substance of duality is nothingness according to so called big bang. Thats why never happened.

Cool story.

Your mind is kinda awake... But your heart is definitely shut down.

And if you tell me if nothing is happening, why this conversation is happening, no, this is not a conversation, it is me. Thats why nothing is happening.

This...is a thought. And it's happening.

This is also pure consciousness.

Pure Love.

Pure Light.

It's only 'nothing' to the mind. The Heart bothers not with such things. The Heart is way too occupied with loving. The Heart has no polar opposite. The Heart is whole. The Heart only beats. The Heart only is. 

The Mind...is just a fun little game. (which I absolutely love playing)

Edited by ivankiss