Leo Gura

Questions About Love

88 posts in this topic

Why does absolute love bring me to tears if it is experienced as nothing? When its not experienced at all? Why does my body/mind react in such a way? 

And why don’t I remain conscious 24/7 of this nothing? 

If love is all accepting of all evil, why do we become more compassionate as we become more conscious of love? Why is compassion the response? What is the difference between infinite compassion and infinite love? 

Edited by Consilience

What are the various ways in which Love can help to cope with addictions and destructive patterns ? 

Why do we even crave Love from "other" beings?

Edited by Extreme Z7

If reality is Love and reality is perfect, that means suffering is  part of this perfect reality.

Why is a reality with suffering perfect and why would reality without suffering not be perfect? (Otherwise it would be reality)

i know its a duality but its so strange to me, why couldnt God just create a reality without suffering and still have it be perfect?

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

If "the map is not the territory" and "the tao that can named is not the eternal tao".. Then why cling to the label "love"? 

You say "love is not just a word or a a concept.. It's the very substance and of reality".   I mean when you look at the world you don't see the label "love" in the ingredients table at the back of the product lol. After all it's indeed a human word that we project onto the world. 

You say "formlessness is love" "infinity Is love".. But who is saying that?  It is YOU.. The formless itself doesn't speak.  You say "ofcourse it does.. Here it is speaking through me".   Yes and here it is speaking through me as well denying love!!!

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You say "formlessness is love" "infinity Is love".. But who is saying that?  It is YOU.. The formless itself doesn't speak.  You say "ofcourse it does.. Here it is speaking through me".   Yes and here it is speaking through me as well denying love!!!

Haha.... You are a clever devil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha.... You are a clever devil.

LOL. 

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If "the map is not the territory" and "the tao that can named is not the eternal tao".. Then why cling to the label "love"? 

You say "love is not just a word or a a concept.. It's the very substance and of reality".   I mean when you look at the world you don't see the label "love" in the ingredients table at the back of the product lol. After all it's indeed a human word that we project onto the world. 

Do you think another word more accurate ?

8 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Do you think another word more accurate ?

The name that can be named is not the eternal name.  

-Osho

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I mean when you look at the world you don't see the label "love" in the ingredients table at the back of the product lol. After all it's indeed a human word that we project onto the world. 

what are the ingredients you see listed?

--don't cop-out and say they are nameless

tell us the ingredients 

1 minute ago, Nak Khid said:

what are the ingredients you see listed?

--don't cop-out and say they are nameless

tell us the ingredients 

Well.. You see exactly what you are seeing right now! . And it is indeed nameless unless you wish to give it some name.  It is not a cop-out..labeling stuff is what is in fact a cop-out.. Do you think an apple has some inherent name other than whatever name you attach to it??

P.S I would rather not to derail this thread lol. 

-Osho

@Someone here Dude... There's nothing wrong with naming things. Do you see how trying so hard to not name anything is actually yet another limitation?

Love is limitless. Love is forever here and now. No matter what you do with it. 

Separation is literally impossible. No matter what label you come up with and no matter how deeply you believe it is anything else than Love ?

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The name that can be named is not the eternal name.  

"Eternal name" is not the eternal name either.

Of course language is limited. Everyone here trying explain Love to you knows that.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

how do we approach our reality with love? 

Edited by Rolo

What makes you think that Love is REALLY the ULTIMATE TRUTH of reality and not just one of the infinite states and thus opinions you can get into, in your specific case with psychedelics?

Do neurotransmitters play any sort of role in the realisation of Love? 

I understand that Nothing/Everything is Love, including the neurotransmitters I mention. So not sure if the question still makes full sense when this is alluded to. 

Edited by Brenzo2

Love, acceptance as in no resistance to any experience. No grasping/clinging to or pushing away. A quality of the absolute.

The separate self can't love unconditionally because that is that energy which grasps and push away.

I have struggled so much in trying to find love in other people. I feel a deep need for love in another but it seems I drive people away, because I get anxious since I fear I will not get the love I want (or I might fear intimacy on some level. How do I find all the love I am looking for within myself? (The big question of life lol) How do find the love we seek, when you feel nobody cares about you and you feel unloved? Is it necessary to look into my upbringing, because this is not intuitive at all for me. How do I remove the fear of deep intimacy with another? How do I stop seeking love from another?

Gurus often day love our true nature? Why? 

When a typical person falls in love with another person, is that love or selfishness? Do people know love intuitively already? Or is  even this love that people feel corrupted by carnal desires and concepts? 

Edited by Samuel Garcia