Koeke

Does affirming to yourself how great your accomplishments are (in the name of self-es

13 posts in this topic

So I did 10 hours of consciousness work and other self-help stuff today and when I congratulate and feel proud of myself there seems to be a voice that says: "But who are you? Who is the one that takes responsibility?" Which are great questions of course, but doesn't let me indulge as much in my (healthy) pride.

How do I balance/solve this?

1 hour ago, Koeke said:

But who are you? Who is the one that takes responsibility?" Which are great questions of course, but doesn't let me indulge as much in my (healthy) pride.

Ironically, when there is no “you”, all the question will be resolved or understandable. Because the person (as you), who is looking for answers is completely illusion. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, Koeke said:

"But who are you? Who is the one that takes responsibility?" Which are great questions of course, but doesn't let me indulge as much in my (healthy) pride.

just realize your tought patterns. "But who are you" is different than "But who am i".

when you ask yourself " who am i " consciously you will realize you cannot NOT take responsibility.

"But who are you" is a thought pattern, you are only repeating quotes you heard from others, or your assumptions of others. 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Ironically, when there is no “you”, all the question will be resolved or understandable. Because the person (as you), who is looking for answers is completely illusion. 

nope. only those questions "you think" you understood. "because it worked" for you. until it stops working.

5 minutes ago, cnfvm said:nope. only those questions "you think" you understood. "because it worked" for you. until it stops working.

I never said you. I said all the question will be resolved. There is no such a thing as working or not. Because you realize that duality or you or questioning a completely illusion. When you have realize there is no you, nothing can work for you. Because you are it. You will get it. You aint awake. This conversation ends. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

I never said you. I said all the question will be resolved. There is no such a thing as working or not. Because you realize that duality or you or questioning a completely illusion. When you have realize there is no you, nothing can work for you. Because you are it. You will get it. You aint awake. This conversation ends. 

since "you" don't exist and "you" are irrelevant. "you" are right.  it  will never work for "you".  

bring me the one who wrote this. who actually exist.

Well, answer the question for whoever's asking. They're just trying to drive the point home.

5 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

since "you" don't exist and "you" are irrelevant. "you" are right.  it  will never work for "you".  

bring me the one who wrote this. who actually exist.

These all words are identical , with your so called body or breath. Naming and labeling them is matrix. You are still in it. You have to get rid of so called mind to realize this. Thats the reason why you have to realize these all conversations is you as nothing, which is the moment. You think there is a person exist who is writing these messages? Lol. Good luck. 

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

These all words are identical , with your so called body or breath. Naming and labeling them is matrix. You are still in it. You have to get rid of so called mind to realize this. Thats the reason why you have to realize these all conversations is you as nothing, which is the moment. Good luck. 

nope. "Naming and labeling them is matrix" is also matrix. 

23 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

nope. "Naming and labeling them is matrix" is also matrix. 

Yes true. See you are still naming and labeling as saying “is also matrix”. You are correcting me, which is you. thanks :) 

Edited by James123

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes true. See you are still naming and labeling as saying “is also matrix”. You are correcting me, which is you. thanks :) 

it means matrix is the norm. which is something.

5 hours ago, Koeke said:

So I did 10 hours of consciousness work and other self-help stuff today and when I congratulate and feel proud of myself there seems to be a voice that says: "But who are you? Who is the one that takes responsibility?" Which are great questions of course, but doesn't let me indulge as much in my (healthy) pride.

The separate self like to take pride in actions it thinks is good and shame in actions which it thinks is bad. In fact it didn't do these actions at all and they are neither good or bad.

Gratitude, to the higher Self for guiding the circumstances,(also known as grace), for which you can come closer to realizing that fundamental nature. ?

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard