Red-White-Light

The Biblical God

21 posts in this topic

The biblical god is one of the greatest delusions I have ever seen. To begin they try to personify God, as a father figure. Secondly, they believe God made man in his image. Thirdly, they believe God is holding the gates to paradise in the after-life and he will choose to send you to a fiery doom if you “Sin”. Fourthly, they believe so much in the personification of God they even pray to “him”, and sometime claim they can hear him. 

How can God be a person, that doesn’t make sense. God doesn’t exist as a form, but as formlessness. You could make the argument that God is purely subjective because you are God, metaphysically.

There is no image of God, God is the screen of reality. The screen must be able to take on all forms, not just humans. 

Sin is not real. Sin is a personal bias on what a human believes to be good or bad. It doesn’t take into account that human morality is based on suffering, pleasure, survival etc. Everything is Love, fundamentally.  

You can’t pray to yourself. You need to be aware of yourself. You ≡ God and don’t have any agenda, other than being raw consciousness. 

Edited by Red-White-Light

Yes but tell that to a devout christian. Be prepared for scripture attack

@Frenk Science books become outdated and replaced because they’re non-fiction, people sadly prefer the fiction category of spirituality. 

9 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

The biblical god is one of the greatest delusions I have ever seen. To begin they try to personify God, as a father figure. Secondly, they believe God made man in his image. Thirdly, they believe God is holding the gates to paradise in the after-life and he will choose to send you to a fiery doom if you “Sin”. Fourthly, they believe so much in the personification of God they even pray to “him”, and sometime claim they can hear him. 

How can God be a person, that doesn’t make sense. God doesn’t exist as a form, but as formlessness. You could make the argument that God is purely subjective because you are God, metaphysically.

God is not a person he just has the appearance of one .  
He's like a superhero but infinitely more powerful 

Plus Leo says you are God

Are you not a person? 

Edited by Nak Khid

Or is God represented allegorically and it's the Christians who misinterpret the form of God? 

I was raised devout baptist. I can attest that they do whole-heartedly believe that God is a bearded white man in the clouds who sits on a throne and bearded white dude Jesus will sit at his right hand, ruling heaven and earth.  They also say we can never understand God with our human brains and understand eternity. How right they are.... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Or is God represented allegorically and it's the Christians who misinterpret the form of God? 

I was raised devout baptist. I can attest that they do whole-heartedly believe that God is a bearded white man in the clouds who sits on a throne and bearded white dude Jesus will sit at his right hand, ruling heaven and earth.  They also say we can never understand God with our human brains and understand eternity. How right they are.... 

They say he manifests in the form of of who is observing,  customized 

Spiral dynamics progression of the imagined God. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

God =Infinite Love 

That's what you really are. 

Where is my Shadow GrandMaster? 

Since God is Everything. Actuality of Being ya know. You are what is Actual. Stop being donkeys. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Red-White-Light

Do you know much about the biblical God? Here are a few quotes from the the bible about God:

God is Spirit - John 4:24

God exists everywhere - Psalm 139:7-12

God knows everything - Psalm 147:5

God is infinite - 1 Timothy 1:17

God is unchanging - Malachi 3:6, Numbers 23:19

God is all powerful  - Ephesians 1:18-23

God has no beginning or end. He just exists  - John 17:5

God is always present and knows no boundaries - Jeremiah 23:23-24

God cannot be fully understood by man - Job 36:26

This does not sound like personification to me!

Edited by wwhy

You can’t pray to yourself. You need to be aware of yourself. You ≡ God and don’t have any agenda, other than being raw consciousness.

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” - Luke 17:20-21

There is no image of God, God is the screen of reality. The screen must be able to take on all forms, not just humans. 

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. - Psalm 139:7-12

If your all are truly seeking spiritual growth and love, drop all that hate and ignorance for one of humanities most enduring spiritual books, along with the Vedas and the Sutras. It has some more deep wisdom, for those willing to go beyond surface, simplistic interpretations.

@Nak Khid materialism subjects you as a personal self, however when you transcend the human self and material reality, you realise that you’re God, not a man in the sky but the emptiness of being that you were previously unaware of.

26 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Nak Khid materialism subjects you as a personal self, 

No, a personal God or self does not mean one is talking about materialism 

@Nak Khid

14 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

No, a personal God or self does not mean one is talking about materialism 

It does.

@Red-White-Light You mean that the white bearded man in the clouds is all illusion? ?

The bible holds some good pointers though. At least 10 pages worth out of what 600? 9_9

On 23-7-2020 at 11:18 PM, Red-White-Light said:

Sin is not real. Sin is a personal bias on what a human believes to be good or bad. It doesn’t take into account that human morality is based on suffering, pleasure, survival etc. Everything is Love, fundamentally.  

That's true.

But in it's mind realm, it also is the Father, holy spirit, and so all these things are also kind of true.

its great poetry

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.