Rasheed

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones --- Triumph Of A Charachter

41 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

Don’t you get it? It’s all perspectives! But what is the highest, most loving and selfless perspective? Reaching that is the goal of actualized.org.

"What is the highest most loving selfless perspective"?

How about some acceptance, and not telling people you don't know what level of development they are at?

Love is radically open and accepting, and if two men want to put their heart and soul on the line to see who's the last one standing, why not? 

I use to train MMA and had a few fights, a lot of these guys a very respectful and look at this as a battle of wills and wits and accept the risks, most dont have bad blood between eachother and honor the rules and when the fights called they are very respectful to one another.  For some its the only option they have to support their family and selfs.  Lots of good role models to in that world being the exact teacher of values for those around them for the, people that can relate at what ever level of development they are at. 

If you want to use levels, then understand that role models and value structures are going to look very different at each level, but are exact and perfect for groups of people at that level.  Theres no higher role model, a Tyson of the world is just as important as a ramana maharshi for another group.  Inner city kids are going to role their eyes and get very little benefit from Ramana, where as say a Tyson guy who they can relate to can spit some relevant shit for them that can help better their life.

@Meta-Man Ramana lived in a cave. Bringing Ramana in this conversation would be same as asking him about politics. Of course he can't say anything useful because he lived in a cave. 

Calling fighting low consciousness, is same as going to the toilet, taking a crap, and calling yourself low conscious because of it.

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

A) Today Joe Rogan creamed his pants.

B)

12 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

If you’re still interested in punching other beings in the face, you still haven’t really got the message

He got the message that he's punching God in the face ;)

C) Mike's gotta fund his retirement.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@fridjonk This is legendsonlyleague. He does not doing anything "bad" to young boxers, for fighting. Vice versa.  

You all must have forgot...

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Leo Gura I really don't know how to contact you but I just listened to your whole health video. 
Please check how to heal your metabolism by kate deering ! 
It focuses on thyroid health. Is life changing please read it- Also follow the work of dr Raymond Peat ! 
I think it could really help your situation. Feel free to contact me anytime if you need help 

I hope it doesn't end up being the boxing equivalent of this mess

14 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Come on, that's same as saying to Picasso:

WTF you are doing painting stupid stuff on this canvas?

Or to a singer, wtf you are doing, making noises?

BAM 
Thanks

Appreciate the Art of Fighting 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

4 hours ago, Rasheed said:

He does not doing anything "bad" to young boxers, for fighting. Vice versa.

I know.

I'm not disagreeing with you or anyone else here. I myself love boxing and other sports.

I'm just saying there are other things to do in life to express your love and especially at his age. 

And who the fuck am I to tell the champ what to do or not. He's probably doing this to challenge himself.

Edited by fridjonk

Sure most fighters are fighting to express their anger but there are some who do it because they actually love the sport. I don't know about boxing but most professional MMA fights are really respectful. It doesn't seem unloving to me when you and your friend decide to fight each other and you both enjoy the fight. Peter Ralston is a great example of a fighter who didn't do it for money or fame right.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

C) Mike's gotta fund his retirement.

All money goes to charity.

By no means is Mike Tyson enlightened but at the end of the day an enlightened person does what they want. It's easy to fall into the trap that an "spiritual" person must act a certain way, which is such a simplistic way of looking at things. Usually you outgrow your "low conscious" behaviors or you can come back full circle with a renewed holistic passion. How the hell would we know? Notice that SD has its limitations as well and can't 100% read an individual.

1 hour ago, Bando said:

By no means is Mike Tyson enlightened but at the end of the day an enlightened person does what they want. It's easy to fall into the trap that an "spiritual" person must act a certain way, which is such a simplistic way of looking at things. Usually you outgrow your "low conscious" behaviors or you can come back full circle with a renewed holistic passion. How the hell would we know? Notice that SD has its limitations as well and can't 100% read an individual.

Mike Tyson wants to help people. 

Before lockdown I'd been training boxing at a dedicated boxing gym for about a year. I sparred different boxers at a relatively (for me) fast pace with hard enough punches. All that to say it was rare that anyone would fight in anger or ego, if I did fight with any kind of ego of how I'm better than the other guy I would get humbled real quick. I'm fact I would say it is extremely humbling for the ego. 

This is important as there are lots of kids I saw coming in who had another level of dedication, discipline and respect for others (not all but 98%). Compared to others their age I would say they are potentially more developed. So you may say boxing is not high consciousness but I don't think you could say it or other combat sports are low consciousness if they're done in the right spirit, which they usually are. 

7 hours ago, Rasheed said:

All money goes to charity.

Is that so?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Is that so?

Yes. Watch this around 1:11 and 2:30 mark.

This is for charity.

Neither Roy or Mike going to earn any money from this. 

This is a great interview: 

Remember: you must be the person you want to be FIRST!!!

Edited by Rasheed

Glad to see he's turning his life around and helping others, this man used to be one ruthless muthafucka back in his prime!

It's actually funny how people here think pursuing spirituality is less selfish than giving a punch 

On 23/7/2020 at 9:23 PM, Meta-Man said:

Poor Mikey needs more 5-meo.

I like Mike Tyson a lot, but Psychedelics do not work 100% on him, maybe it do not work fully on anybody by the way. 

On 23/7/2020 at 9:33 PM, Rasheed said:

Come on, that's same as saying to Picasso:

WTF you are doing painting stupid stuff on this canvas?

Or to a singer, wtf you are doing, making noises?

Well, personally I don´t enjoy art nor music (I really think it is just a noise) .. all different kind of art meant to touch the self not the heart..  (which could be good sometimes).

On 23/7/2020 at 9:45 PM, Rasheed said:

You guys just self biased. Mike Tyson inspired many people by punching people in the face and it's an art, same way, singers, painters, and other creative people do. Boxing is form of self expression too. Life purpose. 

what kind of self purpose you will get from two guys punching each other!. Life has no purpose, building a life purpose is not healthy if you got  attached to it. Just try to help the others(by reaching God yourself), and if there is no one to help, just set inside your room and enjoy your turquoise stage until you die.

Edited by Fadl

people saying Mike didn't grow from his 5meo trip are deluded 

he most def did grow a ton from it and just because being a sportsman is his life purpose it doesn't mean he didn't "get the lesson" or "needs more"

he went from being red to blue to orange to green over the decades. not many people do that...

Edited by Lyubov