Rasheed

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones --- Triumph Of A Charachter

41 posts in this topic

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones JR.

Thanks to 5-MeO, Mike Tyson's charachter is back, and this is: Triumph of a Charachter

Very inspiring!!!!

+ In his new venture legends only

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Meta-Man ???

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

If you’re still interested in punching other beings in the face, you still haven’t really got the message

Come on, that's same as saying to Picasso:

WTF you are doing painting stupid stuff on this canvas?

Or to a singer, wtf you are doing, making noises?

You guys just self biased. Mike Tyson inspired many people by punching people in the face and it's an art, same way, singers, painters, and other creative people do. Boxing is form of self expression too. Life purpose. 

18 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Dude, you can make an art out of manslaughter and torture. 

Mike hasn’t healed enough.

That's not torture, that is two highly trained grown men earning a LOT of money to do what they love, it is no different than football.

@fridjonk No it's not, it's exact opposite.

@Recursoinominado  Two people who succeeded at their life purpose.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Of course we’re biased. This forum is biased toward higher levels of consciousness.

Inspiring - to stage Red/Orange folks, sure. 

Some people find Hitler inspiring. Life purpose!

Why is boxing not high consciousness? Why What Mike Tyson did is not high consciousness?

It is high consciousness. It is life purpose. 

@Meta-Man Just because someone is conscious, they can't be a fighter? Who said that? There place in the universe, where that's written?

Also, about spiral dynamics. Just because person can get inspired Mike Tyson does not mean, they are red/orange. That is way to simplistic thinking. That's like saying, every person who had awakening experience is stage turqoise, when in truth most gurus are blue. You cannot make simplistic statements like that.  

How you know what level I am at? You don't. Why you are making false assumptions?

I am sure, you are on this forum, you are good guy, smart guy, conscious guy. You think, boxing is low consciousness. That's your opinion. I understand, where you are coming from, but I disagree. 

Edited by Rasheed

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

No conscious being punches people for money.

Some people love killing, earning a lot of money.

In this relative domain, one draws the line somewhere, just like Spiral Dynamics are a bunch of lines drawn.

That's your perspective, man.

Try to imagine how a fighter feels when he is on that ring, with millions of people watching, doing what he does best (aka mastery), in the flow, being cheered on etc.

That's a peak experience that only a handful of things in this life can match.

Recontextualization.

Slapping a woman at the street for no reason is bad.

Slapping a woman in the bed making her cum harder is good.

@Meta-Man How can you put genocide and boxing in same category?

You can get inspired by Mike Tyson and still be developed. You can be most stage turqoise Sadghuru type of person, and still watch soccer and get inspired by it, you can watch Mike and get inspired. Development is too complex, to make those kind of simple statements. 

@Meta-Man Why can't you be selfless and loving and still be a boxer. You can be. Cris Cyborg for example is one of greatest women's mma fighters of all time, and she is very selfless and loving. Helping people all around the globe. 

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You are walled into tier 1. Come back and give me your updated perspective in 5 years

It’s low consciousness is what it is.

Hahahaha. Again, you don't know what tier I am in. I am sure you watched Leo's SD nuances video. Re watch that again. And then, give me your updated perspective. 

Bro, you are making simple statements. Way too simple. And then you come and tell me that I am in Tier 1 and stuff. Okay. 

Edited by Rasheed

I am done talking for today. Rasheed left the chat. 

I understand your point of view. I understand where you are coming. It makings sense, but I disagree. 

Remember, a real man embodies the force of the pillar, and imposes his will into penetrating reality, literally or metaphorically. This is the essence of a life purpose. Mike Tyson is one among the handful of masterful boxers in the ring. Despite his bipolar disorder, he trained tirelessly while remaining celibate for five years, and transmuted that sexual energy into his boxing career. In my view, he's among the greats of boxing for sure.

Also in my view, boxing has it's place and time but calling it low consciousness or high consciousness is disingenuous. That spectrum only refers to consciousness, not the contents. Remember that evil human beings can be enlightened and  high consciousness too.

Also, shaolin monks are high consciousness fighters too.

Tyson is 54, he should be wise enough to know when to pass on the torch to the next generation. It only ruins your legacy coming back and not knowing how to let go and find other passions. If Mike took couple more hits of the toad, he'd likely change his mind on this comeback.  

It's as if Magic Johnsson were to make a comeback to the NBA. 

Just let go. ;)

@Rasheed

Hell ya. I’m with ya. I love boxing. Can’t wait to watch this one. Been a fan of Tyson since the early days. He’s an amazing person imo.

Next life, boxing for sure. ? Look out! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

Dude, you can make an art out of manslaughter and torture. 

Mike hasn’t healed enough.

Your white blood cells don't torture and kill foreign invaders. Fighting, killing, eating, being eaten is the nature of our world. Boxing, like all sports, is just a pastime that reflects that reality. Even animals play fight.