Moon

Everything is energy

8 posts in this topic

really like the visuals and message in this vid

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Nice but the body is not only a TV. The body/reality is the channel. It is information. Only information makes the "body" break off. So if you program your mind to die, it will die but not in a physical sense. A body does not 'die', only information changes. So immortality is possible.

I wrote this a while back 

The concept of energy as it is given in physics is misleading in terms of the absolute truth of things. Every moment is an explosion of energy from nothing. Infinite amount of energy is being created from nothing, in every moment.

What physicists have done however is notice patterns of motion and change in the universe. For example they notice that as the chemical bonds form, there is mechanical force and work. There is a certain order to things. They've defined energy as the "capacity to do work". Every event that occurs is the generation of infinite energy from nothing, but this conceptual construction called the "capacity to do work" remains constant across all time.

The principle of conservation of energy, as it is formulated, is nothing more than the recognition of a pattern of how things move. In reality, all the movement/change requires energy being generated from nothing, but scientists haven't defined energy in that way. And I think that's perhaps a shame things have been defined this way. This is why I like to use the word "work" in its scientific meaning as often as possible when thinking about physics.  

@datamonsterFalse, they would tell you the amount of energy is constant over time. Not that there's zero energy. Because they've defined energy in such a circular way for the prediction of physical events. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I can't tell if you're addressing the minor math point I made or the metaphysical point about how they've chosen to define energy. The law of conservation of energy is true because of how they've defined energy.

In regards to the math point.
149730990598782976.png
What k is, nobody knows, so you can't claim it's 0. You already noticed you could say 0,1,27..etc.  Hence I called your statement "The total amount of energy in the universe is zero. Every physicist would tell you that." just false . I'm not assigning any spiritual or meaningful importance to this other than to say it isn't a scientific fact that the universe has zero energy, which you already seem to have noticed. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

7 hours ago, datamonster said:

it can only be transformed from one form to another.

“It” can only appear to be, I’d suggest. 

@Member

Can what is not a thing, but appears to be a thing (in form-ation / appears to be forming) really ‘transfer’. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Can what is not a thing, but appears to be a thing (in form-ation / appears to be forming) really ‘transfer’. ?

Transfer = move from one place to another

I guess that appearance is necessary in order to transfer. Isn't consciousness infinite information? ?