The Don

This one is for Leo.

46 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Leo, If we assume that you have exactly what you want to have (consciously or unconsciously), why do you think that you choose to have this Health condition? what do you gain from having it?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Leo Gura have you tried fruit / vegetable Juice Fasting?

I know people who've had auto immune issues and it was what helped them

Edit: Just saw the part where you said not to give advice

Leo you are so advanced with conciousness work, but lacking in the health department

You are a smart guy, i'm 100% sure you will find a solution

Keep an open mind like you say. I had a chronic stutter my whole life which everyone said was incurable but I'm overcoming it. We have been lied to from society on every level in terms of health

Edited by bliss54

@Leo Gura 

- Have you tried NoFap? Its likely in your weakened state the body is in a similar condition of adrenal burnout. Stop things that stimulate the adrenals to heal. 

- Have you tried eating nothing but salmon?

- Have you tried eating fermented foods with every meal? (Sauerkraut) or predigested foods...

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

3 hours ago, integral said:

@Leo Gura 

- Have you tried NoFap? Its likely in your weakened state the body is in a similar condition of adrenal burnout. Stop things that stimulate the adrenals to heal. 

- Have you tried eating nothing but salmon?

- Have you tried eating fermented foods with every meal? (Sauerkraut) or predigested foods...

While we're at it, better to do some check ups of neurology, immune systems, and endocrine systems. Not all, but a majority of human diseases come from imbalances between these three systems of the human body. When I tried Nofap. I became more resilient to colds, cold spots and phantom shivers. Not just for Leo, but for anyone reading.

@Leo Gura sorry another suggestion can't help it...

just an armchair engineer I'm in good health so haven't tested this on myself but seems very relevant to autoimmune disorder and also this seems like the cutting edge in processing and reporting clinical research.

listen to the Rich Roll podcast with Will Bulsiewicz >> https://www.richroll.com/podcast/will-bulsiewicz-538/  This is all about gut health and microbiome and how this is foundational to all things human health

next if that resonates read or listen to Will B.'s book.  "Fiber Fueled" >> deeper dive on the podcast material.  (I'm currently reading this and implementing as fast as I'm reading thru the book)

then as a further step, Will B has an online course, https://theplantfedgut.com/course/.  All about correcting gut dysbiosis then being able to reintroduce a wide range of food in a controlled manner.

...I'm not planning to take the course as I'm in good health.  I have no affiliation with any of this.  Just seems like a great lead.  Looking forward to good physical health for u.

On 21.08.2020 at 0:44 AM, dannn said:

@Leo Gura sorry another suggestion can't help it...

just an armchair engineer I'm in good health so haven't tested this on myself but seems very relevant to autoimmune disorder and also this seems like the cutting edge in processing and reporting clinical research.

listen to the Rich Roll podcast with Will Bulsiewicz >> https://www.richroll.com/podcast/will-bulsiewicz-538/  This is all about gut health and microbiome and how this is foundational to all things human health

next if that resonates read or listen to Will B.'s book.  "Fiber Fueled" >> deeper dive on the podcast material.  (I'm currently reading this and implementing as fast as I'm reading thru the book)

then as a further step, Will B has an online course, https://theplantfedgut.com/course/.  All about correcting gut dysbiosis then being able to reintroduce a wide range of food in a controlled manner.

...I'm not planning to take the course as I'm in good health.  I have no affiliation with any of this.  Just seems like a great lead.  Looking forward to good physical health for u.

Very good advice! Root cause for autoimmune disorders is always in the gut and weak digestion.