sausagehead

Dark entity removal referral

13 posts in this topic

Hey Leo could you refer me to the dark entity removal guy in Vegas? I also live in Vegas and have suffered from depersonalization for a few years now. Lack of mental clarity is huge with DPDR and the disorder can overall feel possessive at times. The only thing that has helped me reach a partial recovery is intense daily exercise, in due time it may get me to a full recovery, but I’m open to possibly trying entity removal especially after hearing your experience.

Hope you find your cure. I really empathized with your video because I’ve tried everything under the sun for my problem as well. About tired of having some shitty version of enlightenment all the time lol

Edited by sausagehead

Can you please tell me where Leo talks about such an experience. 

I mean which video or blog title. 

Thanks 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

After watching Leo's video, I'm very curious to know who that guy in the desert is. 

Leo please let us know lol. 

Also want to know what his method is called.. Or what does he classify himself as. 

This is probably one of the most effective healers i've ever come across. She is fabulous. Just watch the vids on her youtube channel and integrate. Watch them multiple times if needed. And if you feel the energetic effects try an individual paid session. Her youtube channel has multiple entity removal vids. The older ones are also very effective.

@Preety_India people who have those abilities need to connect to certain spirits, or other consciousnesses that can teach them or give them the ability. Also it needs to be able to provide that too.

Genesis 27:27-29

@Keyhole how do you make the distinction between demons and positive entities? If you are haunted by alien dreams which seem neutral (there are no positive or negative feelings such as fear, only wonder), can that be an expression of something demonic? It is like the third or fourth time I'm dreaming about this alien thing coming out of my TV and I never have been a huge sci-fi fan. I wonder why the heck I'm seeing it...

Edited by Member

At least I would like to know the techniques the Las Vegas guy uses. 

Bookmarked this 

@sausagehead & @Preety_India ... entity removal is possible by a proficient medium over the telephone itself. However, what about protection of the auric field? Both have to be done.

In many cases, it is not an entity but our own fear, which is the problem.

in case you are convinced that you need help with this, I can set up a telephonic session (free of cost) with an advanced healer.

Edited by Unseeking Seeker

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

At least I would like to know the techniques the Las Vegas guy uses. 

New age auto suggestion.

@Unseeking Seeker  I actually wanted the person who Leo went to. 

But Leo is kinda mum on this. 

Where's Leo??