VeganAwake

Which version of Enlightenment sounds best for 'Me'

76 posts in this topic

@The0Self @cnfvm  just told you guys the truth no offense or heart breaking. You guys are all me, we are all identical . Much love. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

@The0Self @cnfvm  just told you guys the truth no offense or heart breaking. You guys are all me, we are all identical . Much love. 

luckly i don't identify myself as a devil. it's just you.

3 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

luckly i don't identify myself as a devil. it's just you.

If i am body, how can i be you? :) lol. If you figure this out, you will get whet enlightenment is. Nothing personal, because there is no person. Much loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

If i am body, how can i be you? :) lol. If you figure this out, you will get whet enlightenment is. Much loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

nah. since you don't even exist . it's all good for me. stay there :)

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Well you can burn away your Self with truth. :D

After the ego death,

Comes the Self death.

This is a great video of someone who's experienced the falling away of the separate sense of 'self'/ego/ "I"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, Artsu said:

After the ego death,

Comes the Self death.

Ego death as in awakening from the self and self death as the complete dissolvement of self. The later has yet to be experienced here.

"This is why distraction is the Ego's favored defense mechanism:"

Sure <3 You seem to be distracting yourself a looooooot here on this forum:-)

So do I. 

Bless the ego. <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

23 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Sure <3 You seem to be distracting yourself a looooooot here on this forum:-)

So do I. 

Bless the ego. <3

When Awakening occurs there is no longer a self concerned whether it's distracted or not.... everything becomes just what it is free. There Is No Agenda that needs to be met.

there's not a lot of other good non-duality forums out there... this is the best I've found... thanks to leo.

I was going to mention that Jim Newman will be doing a free Zoom meeting in about an hour if you're interested... if you Google Jim Newman simply-this ...you will find all the details.

Here's a great video from David bohm discussing a little bit about what we talked about. He used to work with j krishnamurti.

Take care bro ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

36 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

When Awakening occurs there is no longer a self concerned whether it's distracted or not.... everything becomes just what it is free. There Is No Agenda that needs to be met.

this is a cute story <3 Just as cute as people saying that there are many agendas that need to be met (global warming etc etc)

You know, my story of God pretending to be a human (delusion) to then find himself, etc., is also that: a cute story.
Cute stories.

But -- at least -- I'm aware that everything I'm saying is a story, while you CONSTANTLY seem to try to put yourself above that, which in itself is just a story -- a 'higher' one if you will -- upon a lower story.

(( Do you see what I'm doing here, by the way? I'm fabricating a new story of me being spiritually 'better' than you, ( <I'm aware of my own story-creation> -- <You are not> -- <You try to go beyond that> -- <I know that it is futile> )) (lol ... Your obvious response to this will be something like this: "only an imaginary self would engage in story-creation; and when 'the veil is lifted' and the illusory self is gone, then there is no more need for story-creation"  -- another cute story indeed))

there's not a lot of other good non-duality forums out there... this is the best I've found... thanks to leo.

Indeed, but why are you so interested in spreading "the truth of no-self" (your truth) on this forum, then?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

36 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

this is a cute story <3 Just as cute as people saying that there are many agendas that need to be met (global warming etc etc)

You know, my story of God pretending to be a human (delusion) to then find himself, etc., is also that: a cute story.
Cute stories.

But -- at least -- I'm aware that everything I'm saying is a story, while you CONSTANTLY seem to try to put yourself above that, which in itself is just a story -- a 'higher' one if you will -- upon a lower story.

(( Do you see what I'm doing here, by the way? I'm fabricating a new story of me being spiritually 'better' than you, ( <I'm aware of my own story-creation> -- <You are not> -- <You try to go beyond that> -- <I know that it is futile> )) (lol ... Your obvious response to this will be: "only an imaginary self would engage in story-creation; and when 'the veil is lifted' and the illusory self is gone, then there is no more need for story-creation"  -- another cute story indeed))

Indeed, but why are you so interested in spreading "the truth of no-self" (your truth) on this forum, then?

Yes absolutely that's what's being experienced there. 

Take care of my friend and have a good rest of the weekend ❤

32 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes absolutely that's what's being experienced there. 

Take care of my friend and have a good rest of the weekend ❤

Good weekend to you, too! <3

Okay you got me. "That's what being experienced there" , I forgot that line of yours! :< 

Indeed. That is what is being experienced here. What is being experienced over there? No-self? Nice.

I'm experiencing rather the opposite over here: The Self (as in God/Love/Consciousness) Itself.

Both experiences are beautiful. In fact every single perspective in the whole universe -- all experiences, infinity -- are absolutely beautiful in their own right. No experience is more true than any other. They are all the truth. Yet, I'd say -- relatively speaking -- that the experience of God/Love is an experience of a higher plane of consciousness than the experience of merely no-self. Of course I have to say that :DxD 

Anyway, the epistemological mistake, I think you are making, is that you seem to believe that when the veil of the false self (ego/persona/separate person/mind) is lifted, that then 'that's IT': "Now I'm completely enlightened. There's nothing more to learn. There is nothing more to spirituality than that. This is all it boils down."  .. The recognition of the falseness of separateness (the recognition of no-self) is an important and necessary insight on "the spiritual path" but there is MUCH (in fact infinite more insights) more to spirituality than that.

Be humble. Stay open-minded.

46 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Good weekend to you, too! <3

Okay you got me. "That's what being experienced there" , I forgot that line of yours! :< 

Indeed. That is what is being experienced here. What is being experienced over there? No-self? Nice.

I'm experiencing rather the opposite over here: The Self (as in God/Love/Consciousness) Itself.

Both experiences are beautiful. In fact every single perspective in the whole universe -- all experiences, infinity -- are absolutely beautiful in their own right. No experience is more true than any other. They are all the truth. Yet, I'd say -- relatively speaking -- that the experience of God/Love is an experience of a higher plane of consciousness than the experience of merely no-self. Of course I have to say that :DxD 

Anyway, the epistemological mistake, I think you are making, is that you seem to believe that when the veil of the false self (ego/persona/separate person/mind) is lifted, that then 'that's IT': "Now I'm completely enlightened. There's nothing more to learn. There is nothing more to spirituality than that. This is all it boils down."  .. The recognition of the falseness of separateness (the recognition of no-self) is an important and necessary insight on "the spiritual path" but there is MUCH (in fact infinite more insights) more to spirituality than that.

Be humble. Stay open-minded.

It's all good we simply don't share the same experience of what Liberation or Enlightenment actually is...and that's just fine because its wholeness experiencing itself as different experiences.

From this statement you said: ("Now I'm completely enlightened") it sounds like you simply can't grasp the understanding that Enlightenment is the collapsing or death of the illusory individual that thought there was something missing that needed to be sought after and found. 

both of these experiences are all happening within everything...its THIS and it's whole complete and perfect Paradise Freedom the Kingdom of Heaven for No One.

Talk to you later brother take care ❤

45 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

1. It's all good we simply don't share the same experience of what Liberation or Enlightenment actually is...and that's just fine because its wholeness experiencing itself as different experiences.

2. From this statement you said: ("Now I'm completely enlightened") it sounds like you simply can't grasp the understanding that Enlightenment is the collapsing or death of the illusory individual that thought there was something missing that needed to be sought after and found. 

1. Clearly we don't. Indeed.

2. Notice that this is what 'enlightenment' means TO YOU. The word 'enlightenment' is just a meaningless sound/combination of letters in and by itself. You put one meaning into the word. I put another meaning into it. To me, enlightenment is ALSO that (the death of the false self), but it is ALSO much much more than merely that ... Clearly not to you at the moment, and that is also perfectly fine. I'm just trying to make you open to the possibility that there is more to learn/discover, instead of just running around on this forum many hours a day in the same circle-jerk of spamming the same lines, Jim Newman-videos and the constant message of no-self. 

Take care man <3

17 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

1. Clearly we don't. Indeed.

2. Notice that this is what 'enlightenment' means TO YOU. The word 'enlightenment' is just a meaningless sound/combination of letters in and by itself. You put one meaning into the word. I put another meaning into it. To me, enlightenment is ALSO that (the death of the false self), but it is ALSO much much more than merely that ... Clearly not to you at the moment, and that is also perfectly fine. I'm just trying to make you open to the possibility that there is more to learn/discover, instead of just running around on this forum many hours a day in the same circle-jerk of spamming the same lines, Jim Newman-videos and the constant message of no-self. 

Take care man <3

Yeah but the difference is I have dozens of resources that point to the same conclusion and videos to back them up as well from others that have had the same experience

You float around blabbering your nonsense to uneducated deluded young kids that took too many hallucinogenics at a young age because you're too scared to go to any real master and get your tiny little thin Paradigm that you circle around in shattered. ?

26 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah but the difference is I have dozens of resources that point to the same conclusion and videos to back them up as well from others that have had the same experience

You float around blabbering your nonsense to uneducated deluded young kids that took too many hallucinogenics at a young age because you're too scared to go to any real master and get your tiny little thin Paradigm that you circle around in shattered. ?

"Yeah but the difference is I have dozens of resources that point to the same conclusion and videos to back them up as well from others that have had the same experience" .,. lol - An echo chamber is always nice ... - or maybe not so nice.

Why do you even care about what external sources are saying if your truth is grounded in your own direct experience?

You float around blabbering your nonsense to uneducated deluded young kids that took too many hallucinogenics at a young age because you're too scared to go to any real master and get your tiny little thin Paradigm that you circle around in shattered.

lol:D hehe. That's cute.

I am my own master. You should try to be your own, too <3

12 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@WaveInTheOcean @VeganAwake

Okay you two, stop comparing the size and shape of your packages and why one looks better or has more reasons to exist than the other.

Touch tips and play nice.

We are just playing around man <3

@VeganAwake 

Look, my brother, everyone, I'm sorry if I have been too rude or arrogant here. I probably have.

Ultimately, I really don't know anything at all. I'm just a guy running around believing I'm God. And I don't even know what that means, although sometimes I believe I do (Love and so on).

Life is so mysterious and beautiful. 

I think the most important thing "in this work" (life) is to always stay humble and open-minded. I tell myself that pretty much everyday, cos I need to tell myself that to stay grounded.

It's easy to lose one's mind in one's own "selfish truth", even if "that truth" includes "things" such as Oneness, Love, No-Self and so on.

Let's all stay humble and open-minded

Love ya all <3

". Clearly we don't. Indeed." ..... hey, maybe we do. The Absolute expresses itself in infinite ways and language is just a game.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

31 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Why do you even care about what external sources are saying if your truth is grounded in your own direct experience?

'I' don't care because there isn't a 'ME'...

It's not like there are rules and stipulations on what happens after enlightenment.

You don't become a meditating pacifist that now can't go out and share their experience with other's.

The difference is the experience that everything is happening to 'ME' is what falls away... then it just becomes whatever is happening for no one.

It can't be understood until it happens hence why it's called Awakening or to die before you die.

Whether this apparent collapsing takes place or not makes no difference at all in any way... sometimes it occurs and sometimes not' sometimes with practices and sometimes without.

It simply doesn't matter ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

26 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

@VeganAwake 

Look, my brother, everyone, I'm sorry if I have been too rude or arrogant here. I probably have.

Ultimately, I really don't know anything at all. I'm just a guy running around believing I'm God. And I don't even know what that means, although sometimes I believe I do (Love and so on).

Life is so mysterious and beautiful. 

I think the most important thing "in this work" (life) is to always stay humble and open-minded. I tell myself that pretty much everyday, cos I need to tell myself that to stay grounded.

It's easy to lose one's mind in one's own "selfish truth", even if "that truth" includes "things" such as Oneness, Love, No-Self and so on.

Let's all stay humble and open-minded

Love ya all <3

". Clearly we don't. Indeed." ..... hey, maybe we do. The Absolute expresses itself in infinite ways and language is just a game.

Agreed...

I know it's crazy...❤ I hear you and this doesn't know either.

There was just a deep turning within and inquiry into what made up the sense of 'self' that I so much believed in and felt like was running my life.

As I peered closely at this sense of 'self' it went from feeling like an impenetrable brick house to a house of cards about to topple over.

It was recognized the 'ME' character in the body was simply a misidentification with thoughts beliefs ideas perceptions labels energy Etc.... it was recognized to be just a fictitious story that was held onto for dear life.

There was a complete letting go which simultaneously led to the recognition that it was never real in the first place.

Needless to say life has been quite interesting since that experience over 2 years ago.