VeganAwake

Which version of Enlightenment sounds best for 'Me'

76 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Well you can burn away your Self with truth. :D

Hahaha nope . since he doesn't exist in the first place, he can't even do that sadly.  

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Brother, this is the one of best answer i have ever heard. ???????

<3 ?

3 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

Hahaha nope . since he doesn't exist in the first place, he can't even do that sadly.  

It's not a he just energy.

1 minute ago, cnfvm said:

You still have a mind. You should talk about this when you realize it, or when you become the moment. You still think that you are a human. Follow his advice.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

You still have a mind. You should talk about this when you realize it, or when you become the moment. You still think that you are a human. Follow his advice.

good luck brother. just realize you are neither infinite, nor nothing. you are in between those.

your knowledge is finite. your thinking is finite, so don't claim such big things like "i am infinite" or "i am nothing".

Edited by cnfvm

13 minutes ago, cnfvm said:
24 minutes ago, James123 said:

good luck brother. just realize you are neither infinite, nor nothing. you are in between those.

13 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

your knowledge is finite. your thinking is finite, so don't claim such big things like "i am infinite" or "i am nothing

Being nothing is simultaneously being infinite, which is nothing again. Nothing is nothing and simultaneously everything. You need a direct realization. Literally you will become nothing, therefore infinite. But infinite is nothing. When you become nothing, there will be no you to claim anything. Because you are nothing, only claiming can happen by so called human. Because these sentences are not claiming anything, every word is identical, because it is, all is you as nothing. 

Edited by James123

12 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

your knowledge is finite. your thinking is finite, so don't claim such big things like "i am infinite" or "i am nothing".

An infinite nothing perhaps with something on the top? ?

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Being nothing is simultaneously being infinite, which is nothing again. Nothing is nothing and simultaneously everything. You need a direct realization. Literally you will become nothing, therefore infinite. But infinite is nothing. When you become nothing, there will be no you to claim anything. Because you are nothing, only claiming can happen by so called human. Because these sentences are not claiming anything, every word is identical, because it is, all is you as nothing. 

only you that "so called human" claims these :) 

7 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

He’s only a human in mind. You’re only a human in mind. You are that of which nothing can be said, which has within it thought, which constitutes mind. Perceiving and perceived arise dependent on one another and therefore do not arise at all, since both would have to be there before the other.

Edited by The0Self

8 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

These are not claims. All is you, or me. Everything is identical. But before talk about that have a realization ;) 

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

He’s only a human in mind. You’re only a human in mind. You are that of which nothing can be said, which has within it thought, which constitutes mind. Perceiver and perceived arise dependent on one another and therefore do not arise at all, since both would have to be there before the other.

You are nothing, therefore nothing can be said. Go have direct realization brother. There is no such a thing as human in mind, perceiver and percieved. Mind, enlightenment, god, tree is all thoughts, which is an illusion. There is no eye to see anything. But whatever you say, you do don’t change anything. Because all is nothing, which is you. 

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

He’s only a human in mind. You’re only a human in mind. You are that of which nothing can be said, which has within it thought, which constitutes mind. Perceiving and perceived arise dependent on one another and therefore do not arise at all, since both would have to be there before the other.

that is %100 irrelevant . Because you who is writing to me is %100 human and limited and will always be. 

it is like you are saying you  were a butterfly in your dream, therefore you can call yourself butterfly when you wake up.

no.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

These are not claims. All is you, or me. Everything is identical. But before talk about that have a realization ;) 

i don't know what state you are in, but i think you are in some kind of automated state, i was also. i spent long time in a black hole as a black hole.

just realize YOU claiming that you are not claming, is the cause of your automated state. 

8 minutes ago, cnfvm said:
20 minutes ago, The0Self said:

that is %100 irrelevant . Because you who is writing to me is %100 human and limited and will always be. 

You are %100 right. If you think, of course you will be limited, because thinking happens within human mind. Because you think you are human have brain and can think. You must realize you are the thoughts. So there will be no thinking process, because you are already it. if you dont think, nothing happens, you never began to be, all is already you. Because you are nothing.

3 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

i spent long time in a black hole as a black hole.

just realize YOU claiming that you are not claming, is the cause of your automated state. 

If you have become the black hole, you should have already realized that there is no such a thing as states, time, states and time happen within so called mind. Entire universe is just a thought. If you dont think nothing never happens. This is just the truth. 

20 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

it is like you are saying you  were a butterfly in your dream, therefore you can call yourself butterfly when you wake up.

no.

No. It’s like calling myself a human in the dream, then waking up and realizing there was no dream, and I’m nothing ultimately. Everything is the same substance as awareness, then that is seen as delusion too, it was a dream that never happened.

5 minutes ago, The0Self said:

. Everything is the same substance as awareness, then that is seen as delusion too, it was a dream that never happened.

You are nothing.

Therefore, Every happening is you.

Therefore nothing happens, which is you again. 

Edited by James123

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are %100 right. If you think, of course you will be limited, because thinking happens within human mind. Because you think you are human have brain and can think. You must realize you are the thoughts. So there will be no thinking process, because you are already it. if you dont think, nothing happens, you never began to be, all is already you. Because you are nothing.

If you have become the black hole, you should have already realized that there is no such a thing as states, time, states and time happen within so called mind. Entire universe is just a thought. If you dont think nothing never happens. This is just the truth. 

i know that, you know you are finite. even if you think "you don't think" you are thinking. and you know it. it is not conscious but its preprogrammed. by YOU.

You are unable to recognize how you are not aware  of it. because your brain is altered. your beliefs are such in state that they block eachother make eachother hidden, which shaped your subconscious. You programmed yourself as such. 

you are a functioning mechanism. but that mechanism can be altered to a degree that you can become an automated being. 

6 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

i know that, you know you are finite. even if you think "you don't think" you are thinking. and you know it. it is not conscious but its preprogrammed. by YOU.

Body is empty. Completely let go. Because there is noone control of the body whatsoever, destiny is already written. 

6 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

You are unable to recognize how you are not aware  of it. because your brain is altered. your beliefs are such in state that they block eachother make eachother hidden, which shaped your subconscious. You programmed yourself as such. 

you are a functioning mechanism. but that mechanism can be altered to a degree that you can become an automated being. 

These are just thoughts, when you become non duality, entire universe appears as a thought. Because this is non duality, me. All is already me, so even if you get or dont get it, it dont change anything. Just advice. Good luck.

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

destiny is already written. 

yes, but your destiny might be whatever and written by whoever, maybe you did.

maybe your destiny was  to become a human.

1 minute ago, cnfvm said:

yes, but your destiny might be whatever and written by whoever, maybe you did.

maybe your destiny was  to become a human.

Everything is always already here. Time is false. Now is false. Stop doing = stop thinking up the universe.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

Everything is always already here. Time is false. Now is false. Stop doing = stop thinking up the universe.

meanwhile you are doing same thing tho, how funny.

and you just claimed Everything is always already here, so why are you not okay with me thinking, isn't this included in "Everything". :)