Don Wei

Countries ranked with spiral dynamics

26 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'll keep this post short. My question to you all is; Can you guys categorize countries in different stages of spiral dynamics ? Especially stage turquoise. I was wondering what spiral dynamic stages different countries are in and if there are any stage turquoise level countries. And if there are, please explain why certain countries are in a specific stage. If you guys know let me know.

We can roughly categorize countries on the Spiral. There are no Turquoise countries in today's time. In fact, there are no fully Turquoise institutions/organizations/collectives! You can only find Turquoise individuals in a collective that's at a lower stage.

The center of gravity of say America is Orange, same goes for most first-world countries. There is a lot of Green in them though. Similarly, the center of gravity of South-east Asia is Blue. There is a fair bit of Orange there as well.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

America is Green and Orange, my favorite. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

59 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

America is Green and Orange, my favorite. 

Dont forget blue. 

@Opo  lol.. Every country has to be Blue at its base.. 

For example every pizza has a base lot matter what flavor. 

You can only upgrade the blue and integrate orange and green and yellow into it but you can't remove the blue. So blue is inherent or implicit when a country is green or orange. 

Which means when a country is orange, it already has blue, but if it's blue, then it does not mean it can have orange, it can be plain rigid blue and not much else, like a pizza without any crust/topping just the base.. 

Ok guys if there are no true turquoise countries, what countries do you guys think are generally the most conscious and non-toxic ?

Edited by Don Wei

@Hello from Russia  its a good country. Good people. Good values. Most European countries are still pure and don't have violence.. 

@Preety_India Third of the America is still stuck at blue they haven't transcended and integrated it. 

25 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

Ok guys if there are no true turquoise countries, what countries do you guys think are generally the most conscious and non-toxic ?

Bhutan,  turquoise
Negative Carbon Footprint + records (GNH)  Gross National Happiness  

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Preety_India Do you want to move there? What is so good about Netherlands?

One of if not the highest on the spiral. 

@Preety_India the netherlands cool !! Thats where i'm from and I just so happen to move back there 13 august when I finish high school. That makes me happy to hear its in a good state

@Opo that is awsome, i'm pretty lucky then ! But what do you and the others think about japan ? I really wanna go there at least once in my life. Also Singapore and Norway.

19 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@Opo that is awsome, i'm pretty lucky then ! But what do you and the others think about japan ? I really wanna go there at least once in my life. 

Its beautiful but I heard that white people can't be out when the night comes. Idn if it's true but if it is im not going. 

Edit: can't find anything about it after skimming google. They are nationalistic but people like to make up stuff so who knows. Maybe it is only in a specific place. 

Edited by Opo

15 minutes ago, Opo said:

Its beautiful but I heard that white people can't be out when the night comes. Idn if it's true but if it is im not going. 

Edit: can't find anything about it after skimming google. They are nationalistic but people like to make up stuff so who knows. Maybe it is only in a specific place. 

31 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Yea it would be stupid for tourism.

I can't remember where I heard it and it's killing me. 

@Opo sooo...if its not safe for white people then does that mean its also not that safe for other types of tourists ? Like black latin arabic or mixed people etc I always got the impression that its very safe there, I mean its one of the healthiest, most developed countries with one of the highest average iq's, doesn't sound that dangerous to me. You do have the yakuza there though ?

@Don Wei Yea it was something about yakuza. In the worst case scenario it is only in a specific place in which normal tourist don't go.