Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sarapr

Leo's video on his health issue

16 posts in this topic

so I always thought people with hypothyroidism would simply feel like a normal person by taking daily hormone replacement tablets and it would be a non-issue! I don't understand how that isn't the case for @Leo Gura

he does mention vitamins and all but never mentioned hormone replacement tablets ?

Thyroid hormone doesn't work for many people in the sense that it doesn't address the underlying issue.

Taking thyroid hormone is like pouring water into a leaky bucket.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am curious if you did the tests that this man is talking about. I am also curious if you would give him a try.

@Leo Gura hey dude...

There's a link between autoimmune disorder and psychosis... definitely something there, my intuition is telling me 

Screenshot_20200722-134402.jpg

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Thyroid hormone doesn't work for many people in the sense that it doesn't address the underlying issue.

Taking thyroid hormone is like pouring water into a leaky bucket.

but shouldn't it at least help with the chronic fatigue so you could feel more energetic on a daily basis? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

So what? Many people are on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of their lives 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Diet/health should be simple, not complicated, just like life. You simply get hungry, eat until you are satisfied. Our bodies are made for that, right? Only later have we learned to farm stuff, mix stuff, and research stuff. It's like piano. We complicate piano so much, by researching how the geniuses have done it, and then we fall into the trap of trying to replicate the "genius" through music theory, but we never ask ourselves how the geniuses did prior to our analysis of them. And playing piano is pretty simple. Its all about learning how to play a piece, which you can create while you learn it, so you slowly build it up while modifying it to your preferences, re-learning it, filling it with your love, and thus basing your finger technique on that love, and becoming better and reaching mastery this way! Modern pianists forget the creative part, hence much of the love part - they miss out on the feeling of raising a child.

Diet is just like this. We don't have to analyze it if it would come naturally to us, unfortunately, we have to adopt a shield of knowledge against all the unnatural stuff out there, but we must retain the nature of diet! If you would live in nature, what would you eat? If there was no modification to your knowledge and your natural habitat, what would you eat? The stuff that grows on trees! And the stuff that doesn't taste bitter, stuff that you don't have to make a fire for, etc. I'm not trying to impose something on you, just think simple, simple as hunger - eat - satisfied.

• Some autoimmune disorders come from unnatural childbirth, such as cesarean, because the child won't get enough bacteria from the normal way out to build a proper immune system. The natural way is not to be completely sterile. The immune system can get out of whack the more unnatural and sterile our lives are.
  • But we would never perform cesarean out in the jungle 50000 years ago.

Just, how would you live prior to all the analysis on how we should live? It's simple, get more in touch with that. I think your disease could come from an unnatural way of living, in some way, from your part. Maybe you need more dirt in your life, maybe you need move more thus eat more calories, thus get more net nutrients, maybe you need to see nature every day, maybe you need a better posture - The research of "optimal health" is just a shield of knowledge against the modification of our own natural habitat. Maybe you did some wrong modifications, and this is quite complicated! Because lifestyle is very big.

@Leo Gura You have the rich man's disease.  STOP EATING. Do a water fast for a week.  It's what I would do.  I followed Sadhguru's advice on eating only twice a day with at least 8 hours between meals and it has absolutely cured my digestions problems.

@Leo Gura 

I feel you! I also struggle from some chronic issues that I don't even have a name for.

Here is what brings me relieve from chronic fatigue: Coffee enemas (have you tried them?)

Ashwagandha

Cold showering (completely surrending while praying for example)

Fitness (pushing myself beyond my comfort zone, it works on mental + physical levels)

Take care!

My sister has Hashimoto’s And Type 1 diabetes. I have narcolepsy without severe cataplexy. Medical troubleshooting used to be my passion.

Supposedly T3 (triiodothyronine) without T4 (levothyroxine) is a far more effective treatment. And most people just get T4. Also oral histamine can help tremendously with both thyroid and gut issues. And pregnenolone. Basically with hypothyroidism you want to increase cortisol and thyroid but you also want to decrease iodine and adrenaline. It’s very subtle research to actually find that this is the case but it used to be my passion. Plus, I’ve been through an insane amount of troubleshooting-away my own fatigue as I have narcolepsy — though the fatigue is nothing compared to the fact that I have to enter REM sleep first before going into true sleep onset; this causes terrifying hallucinations that made me procrastinate going to bed every night but it was a blessing in disguise as I basically got a free DMT trip every night for a decade, and this did provide a lot of insight. Meditation skill allows me to deal with it like it’s nothing now.

Guys, watch the video in Leo's blog. https://www.actualized.org/insights

Since he has a huge following of intelligent heath and fitness nuts and self-actualizers who care about him he gets an overwhelming amount of health advice.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Unemployed Yes, my experience is that fasting is very efficient for healing. Especially dry fasting, which allows the digestive system to rest. Drinking water is actually a burden for the body, and drinking lots of water can even be toxic. During dry fasting the body produces its own water by breaking down fat cells! And many people, including myself, say that dry fasting is actually easier to do than water fasting.

Disclaimer: Experts say one should be cautious about dry fasting. I have done dry fasting a few times so for me I feel it's safe, but I don't know what effect it can have on other people.

Here is a video about dry fasting that I like:

you guys didnt even listen to the video did you...

"stop giving me health advice" "it doesnt help when you spam me" "ive tried more than you can imagine" 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just leave Leo alone 

if you really watched his video, he simply tells us that just stop emailing or giving bunch of advises to him. He’s probably tried more stuffs than you could ever imagine

He only needs some space. that’s all

Edited by Kingston

Folks, Leo's health has been discussed several times before and he made a 2 hour video yesterday please go watch that https://www.actualized.org/insights

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus