roki00

working with deities, spirit and magic

41 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Now that someone has mentioned that you work with dark entities, you say that you have worked with Kali, however I have had a connection to this goddess for about 3 years now.

If you were using black magic or were mixing evil and were also using her energy she would not put up with that, I know this because I have attempted to do it before and was chastised both times.  

Kali is associated with ego Transcendence and is a protector goddess, she is a fierce mother.  She is in fact a destroyer of demons, so if you are claiming to have genuinely worked with this entity and are also saying that you are working with dark magic then you are lying.  Absolutely without question because I genuinely work with this deity.  

It sounds to me like you probably have your ego in the mix and that you think that these gods are your personal toys to play around with in order for personal growth and that's simply not the case.  

Do you know how to attract one of them genuinely I will tell you: You follow what they say truthfully in your heart.  You absorb those messages to the point where your viewpoint allows you to see them.

They are not so fickle and stupid that you can just offer something for them and that they will do something in return.  This goes completely against how summoning them works.  Don't ask for anything at all let them show you what they need to show you.

I hope you understand the hypocrisy of trying to summon a goddess that devours demons and then you claim that you use black magic and summon demons.

With love from Kali, greenhorn, don't be an idiot and stay away from Black magic the dogma that you have found is probably from people who understand more than you do.

Now I don't know fully where he's coming from and what his behavior is in relation to these things, but he does seem to try and explain that some of what he refers to "demons" are just given that name from Christian perspectives and perhaps not real evil intention entities. English is also not his first language.  No need to accuse the guy of coming from ego or lying.

2 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Now I don't know fully where he's coming from and what his behavior is in relation to these things, but he does seem to try and explain that some of what he refers to "demons" are just given that name from Christian perspectives and perhaps not real evil intention entities. English is also not his first language.  No need to accuse the guy of coming from ego or lying.

If hes dealing with demons, this doesnt necessarily have anything to do with ego, or even lying. But there would be sin and error in it.

A demon is basically an evil spirit. Humans are spirits in their earth body, then we move to the spirit world. 

Sin is something that must be overcome, and few have succeeded.

1 hour ago, Artsu said:

If hes dealing with demons, this doesnt necessarily have anything to do with ego, or even lying. But there would be sin and error in it.

A demon is basically an evil spirit. Humans are spirits in their earth body, then we move to the spirit world. 

Sin is something that must be overcome, and few have succeeded.

I dont think you get what he's saying  here.  I'm paraphrasing him.  He's saying the word/symbol "demon" but it doesn't necessarily translate to an actual demon, its the Christians that are calling these "somethings" the word Demon.  Again this isn't to say these "somethings" are coming from hurtful intentions or not, I can not say.

Its kinda like if I said your " evil " and a "demon" because you are human or because of your strictly your skin color.  Humans would fall under many accepted definitions of what the term demon is pointing to in terms of how they treat those around them that are not human, and even towards humans as well.

Or if a Christain called you a demon and a sinner because you don't believe in Jesus or have had sex outside of marriage.  Does their beliefs for their reasons make you a Demon?

This is what I believe he meant.

9 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Mu_ you probably don't work with these being so you're unable to tell when someone is being truthful and when they aren't so I will gladly educate you.  there's nothing wrong with calling someone out especially if you are intuitive/experienced enough to know the difference.

When someone is genuinely working with one of these beings what will happen is that they will have a great understanding of the personality of these beings, if they are not working with them what you will have is someone who has afixed themselves to an image of what that being is.  so for instance because this person has a Pantheon of what some would consider destructive gods you would have to do a bit of prying to see how they have a fixed themselves to the image of those beings.

Another way you can tell is if the pantheon that they claim to work with has a similar theme.  generally when someone dishonest decides to create a Pantheon they will do so in a way that their ego likes.  you will see the equivalent of what looks like a Pokemon team or something if that makes sense.  All will have somewhat of a similar theme.

you can't just give offerings to these beings and expect something in return it's highly suspect when someone claims to work with them in this manner, the reason for this is that it's highly assumptive to think that they will work with you just because you offer it something, it's the equivalent of giving a stranger a bowl of fruit and then expecting them to change your life for you - these beings have a much greater understanding of the bigger picture and for the most part they generally don't care about one petty little egos problems.  

people who worship these beings offer their love simply because it allows them to be free in their heart, they offer things without any expectation at all.  They allow the being to teach what it needs to be teaching.  you uncover them by having the mental ability to understand what it is they're trying to show you.  

someone who works with these beings, what you will know is that there will be a deeper relationship that the devotee would have no problem in being able to show you.  It will not come a fixed with a pre imagined image.  

There will be nuance.  you will be able to hear and feel them as if you were working with them or understood them yourself.

the gnostics had it right when they said that the beings that he works with are demonic and I know this because I've experienced it.  so this person is either being dishonest about their experiences or they have been tricked by these beings into thinking that they care about the persons well being.  Gamed such as this are beyond just the Christian paradigm, shamans have been experiencing these negative beings for thousands of years it's what we work with we work to banish dark magic and evil influence.

so when you see someone here who claims to work with it what do you think I'm going to say I'm not going to let that slide it's dangerous.

the beings that he claims to work with some of them have conflicting interests.  generally people don't understand this when they try to lump all of these so-called destructive gods into one category.  

what I'm trying to say is that it's like being able to pick up on micro expressions there are little things that you can see in how someone is writing and relating that if it doesn't add up it's questionable.

Your entitled to have your own experience an opinion on the matter, and I get your reacting to protect others from what you believe is dangerous, thats very kind, however he's sharing a view that is his and so far isn't encouraging anything dangerous so far (I'm keeping an eye on this), he's bringing his own perspective on how these Deities and spirits have their own opinions and opinions of other deities and spirits.  In my limited time in this domain of spirits/Deities I can see what he's talking about, I can't prove or disprove it but I've had moments where it seemed like it might of been that way.  You both seem to share overlapping views in that you want to approach these entities humbly/respect.  He has many different experiences as well, perhaps they are valid, I dont know, but I do know theres SOOOOOOO much we don't know about what we can see, feel, touch, hear, taste, smell, and sense, so working with Deities and Spirits is still pretty open ground in terms of knowing how it works, wouldnt ya say :) 

Anyways I stand by what I originally said, no need to accuse him of lying or coming from ego.  The same could easily said to you because people have different experiences than yours.  Wouldn't you say thats what constantly goes on in the world with scientists, politicians, Religions saying this person is evil or flat out wrong or dangerous because the situation or information conflicts with their own?

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@Mu_

Here are some examples of Kalis energy transmissions that she has given me if you listen to them you will be able to get a very clear understanding of what this goddess is about.  of course these are my personalized lessons so they may not make as much sense to someone who isn't being initiated in the same way.

Wow I really felt it! I felt her energy in that first song. I didn't expect that from some modern song on youtube haha, Kali has helped me a lot before so I guess maybe that's how I could feel it, some type of connection. Btw I think you are right about these things it feels true to me.

@Keyhole That's a spot on assessment, If I say so myself :)

I've had a tantric encounter with Mahakali once, many years ago, it was really powerful.

I like how you pointed out what she's really about and how she's actually the exact opposite of her popular image, a vanguisher of demons, rather than a demon herself. She is actually the devourer of time as well.

One point though, demon is actually Greek for spirit and is originally a neutral word. In Christianity (because the New Testament was written in Greek originally) Demon came to mean "unclean spirit", but in fact it can apply to any spiritual being, whether benevolent or not. Due to this, in occultist circles, people do not assign a negative connotation to demon and basically use it interchangeably with deity or spirit. The word used for malevolent entities in this context is "parasite".

6 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I dont think you get what he's saying  here.  I'm paraphrasing him.  He's saying the word/symbol "demon" but it doesn't necessarily translate to an actual demon, its the Christians that are calling these "somethings" the word Demon.  Again this isn't to say these "somethings" are coming from hurtful intentions or not, I can not say.

Its kinda like if I said your " evil " and a "demon" because you are human or because of your strictly your skin color.  Humans would fall under many accepted definitions of what the term demon is pointing to in terms of how they treat those around them that are not human, and even towards humans as well.

Or if a Christain called you a demon and a sinner because you don't believe in Jesus or have had sex outside of marriage.  Does their beliefs for their reasons make you a Demon?

This is what I believe he meant.

I'll just point out that I was trying to find out from him the truth of the matter, as to his involvement with these things.

I was saying how he was coming across to me, not making a statement about how he actually is, because I admit that I don't get it.

5 hours ago, Keyhole said:

My intuition is usually right about these things it just takes a little bit of time. I have a strong track record of rightness.  It's just how I present myself that people seem to get annoyed with, they like to glean over the fact that I'm rarely ever wrong.  

These aren't opinions of experiences, this is how it has been for thousands of years and in many different religions.  In fact, for the most part I'm taking religion out of this context, because I agree that religion has warped the image of what is going on under the surface.

The fact is that when you open yourself up to the astral planes demons will try to contact you and they will try to attach themselves to you, this isn't just a my experience thing this is a well-written out and documented phenomena.  The majority of people who have spiritual gifts will open themselves up to these creatures because they are interested in feeding off of your consciousness, and a person who is waking up spiritually will be of great interest to those entities that wish to do you harm.

If someone accused me of being false I really wouldn't care one bit.  My prerogative isn't to prove anything, whatever happens will happen of its own accord, however it's a good thing to make sure that people understand the absolute seriousness of working with dark magic.

When going into these realms shamans will often have protective rituals and will clear the air because of how infested the astral realms are; filled with negative energy.

Quite literally the only person that has ever accused me of being false was someone who was stalking me on here and writing nasty and veiled blogs about me because I wasn't interested in taking their advice or dealing with wierd messages. They're banned though for other things. Digression..

But for the most part because consciousness is aware of consciousness people tend to not find me particularly suspicious.  

If someone needs to prove their legitimacy what's that about? 

The need to prove anything at all probably answers the question.

Op hasn't tried to prove anything so this is just a general question thrown out there.  

No ones accusing you of anything, I said that as an example so you could put yourself in his shoes and see how someone comes at you calling you a liar or coming from your ego without much getting familiar with one another.  I understand you may feel strongly about this, and may be right, but wouldn't it make sense to get some clarity of definition and learn what the other person is saying before jumping to conclusion?  Anyways this isn't a reprimand or even a major issue, just food for thought.

On 7/23/2020 at 8:05 PM, Kabala said:

I don't want to come across as mean, but it's really difficult to understand what you're saying due to improper punctuations and grammar. Just re-read your text once before posting and correct all your mistakes. It isn't even an english thing, you're just not paying attention or care to what you're writing, it makes you come off as incoherent and confused

first, thank Mu_ for further explaining what I meant with the worlds devil also I agree with most of what Keyhole has said 
actually, I just realized this, I see  people here are confused because of my poor explanation and wrong English 
It was too early to post something like this with my current English skill, I cannot keep up or explain my point of view here so I will step down, however, I would like people to keep an open mind about deities and don't demonize deities because they heard or read somewhere that there are evil without having an experience ( only trust your experience ) other than that is just talk. for example, kali is one of the most loving deities out there, different kinds of loving and understanding in her forum( kali ma) however a lot of people using her for Blackmagic it depends on your attention, not on the deities you are working with.
deities are not just for magic the path of bhakti-yoga, the path of devotion, and (Ramakrishna ) was one of the devotees for kali until he had to overcome this. and other great yogis  
and the people who manifest what they want is also some sort of  magic if you think about it magic is everywhere  
I hope my post did not cause you to misunderstand deities or magic,
I apologize for the post. thank you 

Edited by roki00

On 7/25/2020 at 2:42 PM, Keyhole said:

My intuition is usually right about these things it just takes a little bit of time. I have a strong track record of rightness.  It's just how I present myself that people seem to get annoyed with, they like to glean over the fact that I'm rarely ever wrong.  

These aren't opinions of experiences, this is how it has been for thousands of years and in many different religions.  In fact, for the most part I'm taking religion out of this context, because I agree that religion has warped the image of what is going on under the surface.

The fact is that when you open yourself up to the astral planes demons will try to contact you and they will try to attach themselves to you, this isn't just a my experience thing this is a well-written out and documented phenomena.  The majority of people who have spiritual gifts will open themselves up to these creatures because they are interested in feeding off of your consciousness, and a person who is waking up spiritually will be of great interest to those entities that wish to do you harm.

If someone accused me of being false I really wouldn't care one bit.  My prerogative isn't to prove anything, whatever happens will happen of its own accord, however it's a good thing to make sure that people understand the absolute seriousness of working with dark magic.

When going into these realms shamans will often have protective rituals and will clear the air because of how infested the astral realms are; filled with negative energy.

I actually would second your concern.  I believe you can unintentionally get yourself into a hairy situation messing with some of this stuff.  

My personal decision is to stay away from that sort of stuff.  It's based on personal experience.  

I worked with bume santa muerte Aphrodite beleth asmoedous and I have hard time feeling anything but I definitely do know there is se presence when I invoke them 

Hey guys my house is haunted should I make a fruit offering?

What do you guys recommend? It gets scary sometimes.

It's just that all their manifestations makes me uneasy. It leaves me wondering WTF man?

Can you have dialogue with the deities for example during astral projection etc ?

Tell more about "evil" entities, is contacting them dengerous, can they impose something on you without your agree or knowledge, what are theirs goals ?

Can you ask dieties for something specific in physical world ? For example if I wanted to get more muscular could I contact Thor and ask him for some "pre-work out" ? What would he want in return ?

from my understanding these spirits guides or tulpas are just part of your own will/magicka that lets them exist, they aren't anything special unless you let them be

i've been practicing lots of will/magicka years ago but i just decided that i want to go back to living a mundane life since it's more stable that way for my current khalifa character

On 7/22/2020 at 8:18 AM, Pacific Sage said:

? I was thinking of food but I don't know what to do with that food after a day or so? Throwing food is not ideal for me.

Interesting read.?

Burning is good. Or eat it and invoke the spirit at the same time (so they can enjoy it with you). Have a light possession. I read that this is very pleasing to some spirits.

It's not ideal, but when you have no other option, throwing it into the bin is fine too. But always try to ask the spirits for their preferences 

On 7/22/2020 at 4:33 PM, Pacific Sage said:

Could you help me understand your through process behind this statement. I thought following religion gives framework for people who don't have a natural moral code themselves. Atleast out of fear. I see from my own thoughts that it maybe because they are not authentic, but how evil though?

Gods of one religion are sometimes relabeled as demons by another religion later on.  Not all spirits that are called demons are truly demons, but many are.

On working with demons:

Merely working with demons is not left hand. You can work with them for good purposes. But I would still recommend not to work with them, because, even if they can also do good things, their nature is usually wrathful. And the more you work with them, the more their presence gets part in your life, and the more of their qualities you adopt. And working with demons is playing with fire. If you offend them, they can seriously fuck you up.

All the good things a demon could do for you, benevolent spirits can do as well. It usually just takes a bit longer and perhaps more effort

Edited by GreenWoods

@GreenWoods how do you know so much about the spirits? Can you recommend any books/blogs/articles out there about them? 

explain grammar to an alien ?