roki00

working with deities, spirit and magic

41 posts in this topic

working with deities, spirit, and magic ‎

before I start this post is not for beginners or people who don't believe in spirit and magic ‎‎please ignore this post if you don't have your own experience in this subject
introduction, few years I ago started watching Leo, it started with self-help video to psychedelic experience and ‎after having few experiences lead me to nonduality
so I disbelieved every religion and throw all shit about gods and demons to the trash  ‎
I used to have a psychedelic trip every now and then and between I used to practiced kriya - meditation ‎everything was ‎great ‎
with yoga, I also started using a mantra. like aum and aum namashiva ya  ‎
at that time I didn't know what is shiva why the fuck I’m saying his name however I could see the result ‎‎of saying the mantra how it affects my energy that bothers me a little, why saying some name has an ‎effect ‎on me!
 so I wanted to dive more into finding the truth I started working with energy and astral projection to ‎‎investigate and to have my own experience of the beyond ‎
after I had my few experiences with astral projection, I met a few spirits, and then it hit me that’ spirit exists!!  ‎
and I started learning and reading about magic and how to invoke spirits
and it opens a new doorway for me it just boosted everything in my spiritual practices  ‎
once I had ( sex ) with one of the spirits and it just ignited my kundalini ( I already had few experiences with ‎‎kundalini ) but no as powerful. and with spirit, I realized deity may actuality exist !! ‎
so I start working with on that learning how to invoke them and it happens like wow ‎
all these years I disbelieved everything about religion and now I started to have my own experience with “god” and ‎demons  ‎
like I worked with shiva, kali, Lilith, Beelzebub
‎( god and demons are not the correct words to use but I’m using it to explain my view ) ‎
it becomes reality in my day to day life and just having astral projection with the spirit or even ‎
for them to manifest themselves in our psychical word   ‎
I came to understand that diety actually exist and they can help us to reach our goals if you give you them ‎the respect and offer them something
deity just part of us, we are using part of us to help ourselves, it's not like a guy in the sky doing ‎what he wants!  ‎
for example, when invoking shiva I go to this high state of consciousness like I’m on LSD or something ‎powerful  ‎
I know at some point I need to overcome this, however, they can be a great help if you are stuck in one point 
one thing I realized even in magic they still have a lot of dogma! like this deity is better than this or don't deal ‎with x because he is a demon  
the duality between ( white magic, black (dark) magic ) ‎or ( gods and demons)
‎ deity and magic can boost everything to the point it may become overwhelming ‎
and it's not like psychedelic there's no going down after few hours
it becomes your reality like endless trip and its really hard to go back when you open the gate  ‎
I will not say you will not have a bad experience in terms of (your ego), however, usually like any bad trip you will learn from it, ‎
‎ ‎ my point is if you do not believe in diety or magic it's okay you can approach the truth by many methods  ‎
diety will not interfere in your life you don't want to, it's you who decide that, however, magic is a different subject 
I only heard Leo sometime talk about angels and witches before and the “ ultimate god”  ‎never heard him talk about deities
also in this forum why people avoid working with magic and diety as its some bullshit or taboo?‎
Why there is not a lot of people talk about this I had dig really deep to get my hand on some of the books or meet some people. ‎
also why people still have a problem dealing with “evil spirit “ for example lucifer or demons if ‎‎they can boost and help you as much as the deities? ‎
why all dogma even in magic?
‎ ‎
‎I apologize for my English  
thank you  ‎

Edited by roki00

Really interesting stuff you've shared, some parallels of information and experience I've found in my own experience. 

I'm not sure how much answers you'll find here, not many people that I'm aware of on the forum have shared much in these realms, but I could be wrong.  Maybe people will share their experience here.

I will say though, "evil spirit", demons, black magic, is not something I'd play around with, even if there is so to say lessons that can be learned, I'd just heavily warn against it.

That doesn't sound like the right path.

As long as the intention is right and no one is hurt in the process, I think one can shield themselves. Is what I believe anyway.

Could you give few examples of what the offerings are? I was thinking of food but I don't know what to do with that food after a day or so? Throwing food is not ideal for me.

Interesting read.?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

10 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I will say though, "evil spirit", demons, black magic, is not something I'd play around with, even if there is so to say lessons that can be learned, I'd just heavily warn against it.

I would sayI agree with the black magic thing usually it enhance the ego because you can change life to the way you wanted by force and bending the will of others, however with evil spirit most of them are evil because of religion 

9 hours ago, Artsu said:

That doesn't sound like the right path.

what do you mean by not the "right path " 
I don't think there is a " right path" however this path a lot of great yogis followed 

9 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

Could you give few examples of what the offerings are? I was thinking of food but I don't know what to do with that food after a day or so? Throwing food is not ideal for me.

It up to what spirit or the deities you are working with, it could be from snake venom, blood, fruit or even your devotion 
usually, you can put the fruit in the garden or special place for your offering 

Edited by roki00

53 minutes ago, roki00 said:

however with evil spirit most of them are evil because of religion 

Could you help me understand your through process behind this statement. I thought following religion gives framework for people who don't have a natural moral code themselves. Atleast out of fear. I see from my own thoughts that it maybe because they are not authentic, but how evil though?

53 minutes ago, roki00 said:

It up to what spirit or the deities you are working with, it could be from snake venom, blood, fruit or even your devotion 
usually, you can put the fruit in the garden or special place for your offering 

Hmmm makes sense. Thanks. Yeah I can do that.

44 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

I see from my own thoughts that it maybe because they are not authentic, but how evil though?

I'm not saying there are evil, for example, How Judeo-Christian says that Lilith is the evil wife of Adam or how Lucifer was the bad apple.
you can read about Qliphoth for more information

I just started following Damien Echols on YT and started reading Liber Null & Psychonaut by Peter J Carroll. Really interesting stuff!

I guess if everyone knew about this, then the atheists and "logical" scientist people could not have the experience they have now. Their experience and world view is important because it allows them (God) to forget itself and be ignorant and then eventually find itself again.

I go to a new age type of meditation evening group in my city. The teacher invokes angelic beings and we help them and the planet and they help us, the energies are super strong and it's always a blissful experience and we learn and grow. Sometimes we "soul travel" which is different from astral traveling, one's consciousness remains in the body but the soul visits a higher dimension and so our human self gets to experience those energies, like the higher dimensions of Venus for example, it's an interesting experience.

36 minutes ago, roki00 said:

you can read about Qliphoth for more information

Oh okay.

Will do.

10 hours ago, Seraphim said:

I go to a new age type of meditation evening group in my city. The teacher invokes angelic beings and we help them and the planet and they help us, the energies are super strong and it's always a blissful experience and we learn and grow.

yeah, angel always leave me with tears of love and bliss, 
soul travel really interesting, I heard of it before however never had experience with it 
are you aware of the travel ? do you have any memory of the experience or just see the outcome from it?

11 hours ago, Bogdan said:

Liber Null & Psychonaut by Peter J Carroll

I see you are reading An Introduction to Chaos Magic 
Chaos Magic one the best kind of magic for us we human are better in Chaos Magic than other spirit-entity 
best of luck 

@roki00 , very interesting post.

Could you please explain more about your mantra chanting. How did that come about? How did you happen to choose the Shiva mantra and how do you use it? Do you pray to Shiva at the same time? Also, how have you used Kaali and which benefits did that bring about? 

On 7/22/2020 at 3:00 PM, Mu_ said:

Smart man.

@roki00 I don't want to come across as mean, but it's really difficult to understand what you're saying due to improper punctuations and grammar. Just re-read your text once before posting and correct all your mistakes. It isn't even an english thing, you're just not paying attention or care to what you're writing, it makes you come off as incoherent and confused.

Considering the topic at hand, it's especially important that you stay concise and articulate to get your point across. I'm not even comfortable commenting on what you wrote because I'm sure I didn't understand you properly.

@roki00 i said it sounded like the wrong path because you are working with evil spirits. You question the idea of calling them evil, but if you do not have a conception of good and evil in your worldview, you are missing out on a very important facet.

Do these deities etc. require any sinful behaviour? By sin i mean a lack of love, such as hating or using another person.

It is not bad to work with spirits, but without explicit mention from you about the morality of this, i can only assume there is much darkness surrounding it. Always be mindful of your actions, and let love guide you.

Focus on working with good spirits, not just whatever spirit gets the job done, if that's what you've been doing.

What are you ultimately trying to achieve?

@roki00 Hi there! There are definitely people in this forum, who a interested in Magick etc. See this thread for example: 

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Hi Roki, 

What was your intention in starting this thread?

There are some people who work with deities and such, myself included, but I am somehow missing the point of your thread. Are you asking for guidance, providing it or just want to chat?

BTW, there are forums that deal specifically with magick and the LHP, this forum is definitely RHP.

I think most of people in general are not interested in practicing occult or magick, because it's just too obscure for them to follow and there are rationally more appealing ways (buddhism, yoga).

If you work with the mystic/magick dichotomy, I would say most people take the mystic part (if they are interested in spirituallity at all, of course).

22 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Hi Roki, 

What was your intention in starting this thread?

There are some people who work with deities and such, myself included, but I am somehow missing the point of your thread. Are you asking for guidance, providing it or just want to chat?

BTW, there are forums that deal specifically with magick and the LHP, this forum is definitely RHP.

I don't like the terms left hand and right hand path, because it could be one of 2 distinctions. Individual or group, good or evil. There are likely other things it could mean.

The OP doesnt believe in good and evil i guess, but hints at being evil. They also suggest being highly evolved up the SD scale, with this being a tier 2 topic, of yellow or higher.

I do not know their constitution in terms of good and evil, but the deities mentioned are associated with evil, which is a bad sign.

Personally, I don't follow deities. Are these not just ancient spirits? Why would they want to be seen as deities?