Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pugfishpanda

Everything/Nothing or Nothing/Everything?

39 posts in this topic

@Member @Pugfishpanda  Duality is a misunderstanding... this video may or may not help ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Nak Khid I suppose looking at it logically, yes, because Everything is Everything including within it-Nothing. As far as it being mythological, I have no idea. :)

@allislove Sorry, I don’t understand. I hope to. I’ll keep an open mind.

And yes, on rare occasions, pink elephants do exist. 

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@Member @Pugfishpanda  Duality is a misunderstanding... this video may or may not help ❤

Nothing does not exist, nothing has never existed. Nothing is a fiction in the mind. What we see, what we experience has never been separate.... ALL (everything) of this is ONE. It has always been ONE tree (that's what he said here).

So everything is ONE, whereas nothing is 0 (ZERO) dirol.gif

@Pugfishpanda 

Open-mindedness and desire for Truth are the most important human traits on the spiritual path. Keep going ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Nothing and everything are concepts. So there's neither nothing nor everything.
What is called reality, doesn't experience the concept of nothing or everything,only itself, which is non-conceptual,indefinable.
Reality ( God,Brahman,Truth etc.,) alone exists.
Nothing, is only the One reality. Everything, is only the One reality.
Nothing / Everything is but the One. Also,nothing/everything is conceptual,and therefore do not and cannot, exist apart from the One.So the One, which is existence itself, is both and neither.
The only thing that can be said about nothing is that nothing can be said about That.

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

5 hours ago, Member said:

Nothing does not exist, nothing has never existed. Nothing is a fiction in the mind. What we see, what we experience has never been separate.... ALL (everything) of this is ONE. It has always been ONE tree (that's what he said here).

So everything is ONE, whereas nothing is 0 (ZERO) dirol.gif

Yes Duality is a word that points to something that was never real.

0 is an intuition and also points to the middle way -3-2-1 "0" 1 2 3. The empty fullness of everything, the pregnant nothingness, the real and unreal,  the everything and nothing.

Between nothing and everything IS...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

22 hours ago, allislove said:

Nope. No difference, literally. There is no point to get it intellectually. Go do spiritual practices to have a direct realization, experientially ?

So ya saying all this  is just pure Love? 

Hand flipping didn't really helped ya know. Ok Hand of God did but to certain extent. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

19 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Hen has a piece of paper that has been cut into a strip and the ends are taped together 

He says that because  the strip was twisted that there is no inside and no outside of the strip. 

Bit he had not twisted the strip that same strip could be used to argue that it had an outside and inside. 

And a third strip might not be not taped together at all.    So to make his argument he uses a physical object 
but in only one configuration of it 

Imagine listening to every piece of music on the Spotify library at the same time. It would simultaneously be everything and nothing.

Like white noise, the key point is that there is no form, or in other words infinite.

All that remains is potential, which itself is infinite and unlimited.

Like a formless infinite block of clay.

It is both nothing (without distinction to anything else) and simultaneously everything.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:33 PM, Pugfishpanda said:

So I was wondering if this make sense. It seems, to me, that Everything has to exist before or at the same time as Nothing for Nothing to be. Well, because if there was only Nothing then there wouldn’t be anything to even say there is Nothing. Any thoughts?

Nothing is all there is. Nothing therefore everything. Nothing is everything and everything is nothing ?‍? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Hen has a piece of paper that has been cut into a strip and the ends are taped together 

He says that because  the strip was twisted that there is no inside and no outside of the strip. 

Bit he had not twisted the strip that same strip could be used to argue that it had an outside and inside. 

And a third strip might not be not taped together at all.    So to make his argument he uses a physical object 
but in only one configuration of it 

Every version of the paper strip you described and everything you said is all happening within everything.

That's non-duality.

The unavoidable everything.

On 22/07/2020 at 6:33 AM, Pugfishpanda said:

It seems, to me, that Everything has to exist before or at the same time as Nothing for Nothing to be. Well, because if there was only Nothing then there wouldn’t be anything to even say there is Nothing.

There's no such thing as time. The present moment is eternal.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey