Leo Gura

RIP Michael Brooks of The Majority Report

69 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, ZenRocker said:

@Leo Gura In the conversations with God series of books, the author has lengthy discussions about how no death is an "accident" and that the soul leaves the body at a time when it feels is right, and that is the perfect time for that person to leave the physical world and move on to the next phase....... With all you work and contemplation, do you think this is an accurate analysis? and in the book he says we should celebrate and be excited that they have moved on to grander things. Would love to hear you thoughts. Thank you for all you work Leo.

Hard to say. Some deaths sure do look like freak accidents.

Like with an airplane crashes with 300 people aboard, hard to believe they all chose that this was the perfect time for them to leave.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Like with an airplane crashes with 300 people aboard, hard to believe they all chose that this was the perfect time for them to leave.

How else could it possibly have happened if not how they viewed it?

10 hours ago, ZenRocker said:

@Leo Gura In the conversations with God series of books, the author has lengthy discussions about how no death is an "accident" and that the soul leaves the body at a time when it feels is right, and that is the perfect time for that person to leave the physical world and move on to the next phase....... With all you work and contemplation, do you think this is an accurate analysis? and in the book he says we should celebrate and be excited that they have moved on to grander things. Would love to hear you thoughts. Thank you for all you work Leo.

That book was amazing to read when I started, and it's easy to belief it's all true once you get a whiff of it, but it's a fiction.

But this higher power acts spontaneously, and isn't personal, like not at all.

It may support beings who can feel personal, but things like accidents, etc. aren't of some choice, it may be the result of collective negative energy in some cases, but it's not like a higher personal being judges over things and plans things, why would it, on what basis could it?

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

6 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

How else could it possibly have happened if not how they viewed it?

The answer is there is no they at the Absolute level.  You are Infinity dreaming.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If God designed all of creation with infinite intelligence, then there are no accidents.

Michael Brooks at his best:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I believe how “god” maximizes love is sometimes ending lives short of the expected lifespan and tragic deaths like mike brooks may have been the best way to order everything perfectly. 

I don’t Deify god but infinite intelligence is Beyond human understanding, there’s really no way to tell if things are working perfectly from your or my perspective ( maybe if you’ve had awkenings, I haven’t yet)  which is where you need optimistic faith if you choose to believe that path, if not, “god” won’t care. Conversations with god is a great book and very similar to the notion of god which is spoken about on this forum, every time I listen to It, I find something new. No doubt mike brooks read that book.

Today would have been Michael’s 37th birthday. Here was Michael quoting a man he highly admired:

06731F14-FBBE-4EED-8A51-20E04269993E.jpeg