Ook

PUA disaster

56 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, louhad said:

y'all are fooling yourselves if you think that russell isn't in the top .001% of people in terms of charisma. He would have his pick of the litter at any social situation. 

Attraction is relative. 

1 hour ago, louhad said:

y'all are fooling yourselves if you think that russell isn't in the top .001% of people in terms of charisma. He would have his pick of the litter at any social situation. 

tbh when i first heard this a long time ago i was so shocked. cuz i would watch his videos and get soooo annoyed by it. i'd be like russell? no fucking way that guy is so rude and weird 

but then i watched some clips of him on youtube attracting very beautiful woman and them blushing and i was like what the fuck?? that dude has some game man i still dont really understand what's happening tbh but it works (but ive never bothered to understand it cuz ive been away from game for a while)

Edited by Jacob Morres

Being charming does not mean you will charm 100% of people. It means 1/3 of people will hate you, 1/3 will REALLY love you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You reckon? Isn't there examples of incredibly charismatic people that sway more than 1/3rd? Or do their skills allow them to garner a bigger audience to extract that 1/3rd from?

8 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

@mandyjw What do think about this? This is good flirting according to me, both by Bruno and Miranda.

They are talented confident people but it's all just for show, mild flirting. No chemistry. It's all just how they've learned to interact. A lot of these clips have much more to do with people's careers than their ability to really connect with people. Career,confidence and attraction go hand in hand but real attraction and chemistry has a powerful pull far beyond what you'll see when you watch people interact in entertainment. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

@mandyjw What do think about this? This is good flirting according to me, both by Bruno and Miranda.

That is basically a first date.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

but then i watched some clips of him on youtube attracting very beautiful woman and them blushing and i was like what the fuck?? 

Women/people in general blush when they are genuinely uncomfortable or when someone completely controls the conversation. My sister once dated the much older general manager of a resort she worked at and I met him when I went to visit her there. She had arranged for a private table for us and he joined us unexpectedly and grilled me the entire time about my sister. He was a powerful guy and he was also completely out of the realm of what would have been appropriate behavior. When we went into the bathroom after dinner we were both shocked that both our faces were beat red. 

I will blush and be sweet to men when inwardly my skin is crawling. It's almost like a survival instinct.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

22 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

They are talented confident people but it's all just for show, mild flirting. No chemistry. It's all just how they've learned to interact. A lot of these clips have much more to do with people's careers than their ability to really connect with people. Career,confidence and attraction go hand in hand but real attraction and chemistry has a powerful pull far beyond what you'll see when you watch people interact in entertainment. 

You seem to project a lot of stuff

Just now, Hello from Russia said:

You seem to project a lot of stuff

Maybe, but I think it's important to put things in context and understand that people don't interact in front of cameras the same way that they do in real life. The real fulfillment of sex and love to me is about finding someone you can drop the persona you've built up with. It's the freedom of letting go of it. Building it up for the entertainment of others is kinda like those commercials where they purposefully spill food on clothes to show off how well their stain remover works. 

Entertainment ans business in all kinds of forms has built up huge expectations for sex and relationships on both the part of men and women. Actually having a real fulfilling relationship is being smart at separating out what you truly desire deep down from what you've been conditioned to think you should want. 

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Actually having a real fulfilling relationship is being smart at separating out what you truly desire deep down from what you've been conditioned to think you should want. 

+1 Extremely well put @mandyjw

hrhrhtewgfegege

19 hours ago, louhad said:

maybe

in terms of sexual attraction he's either too camp/forceful at times for my liking

I think his charisma is kinda eccentric which creates some division, compared to someone like Obama- who's less eccentric but liked by more I think (if only based on outer personality)  

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

That's not Russell's natural personality. It's a persona he created that he presents (or used to) to the world. He talks about it in some of his videos ("I've developed a series of persona that are quite good")

He admits to having social anxiety and lacking self confidence. For example, he talks about how having to socialize with a group of people at a dinner table is very uncomfortable for him. I think he mostly dealt with these issues lately, but he still has them in those videos that were posted here.

There are some actors/comedians who are very confident and charismatic on stage but if you meet them in real life they're shy and reserved. It's because that stage persona is not who they really are as a person.

I think I would be able to pull a Russell when I hit 45. 45 is Russell's age and it's pretty old! My experience has been that the older you get, the less you care about what people think of you.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

On 7/22/2020 at 2:01 PM, Moon said:

maybe

in terms of sexual attraction he's either too camp/forceful at times for my liking

I think his charisma is kinda eccentric which creates some division, compared to someone like Obama- who's less eccentric but liked by more I think (if only based on outer personality)  

Well, I don't totally envy him because he does have bipolar disorder and he has suffered a lot of from both sex, drug, and alcohol addiction.

On 7/20/2020 at 6:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

Of course that will work if you try it on 100 girls, 1 will surely respond that way.

But he clearly has excellent game in terms of his self-control.

The biggest problem is that during the daytime, a girl that hot will have a boyfriend 95% of the time so it will not work. You have to catch her in between boyfriends.

When your approach numbers are high, the craziest looking approaches will hook. Sometimes a girl will hook within 3 seconds and you instantly know it's on.

I don't think that 95% of hot girls have a hot boyfriend. Otherwise, why would pickup artist experts and dating coaches bother doing daytime?