iceprincess

how do I become a sex goddess

35 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

If you want to ride a dick well, you might wanna purchase a good quality dildo from Amazon (or other store) and practice riding it for like 30-60 minutes/day. There are some dildos you can attach to the wall for doggy style practice as well.

+1

Better ride a plastic dick than stay with a stupid guy ?

@iceprincess :( Hugs honey. I think the best place to start is with a whole lot of self love. Also make the intention to find the right man screen carefully for one who will take the time to unravel real intimacy. In the meantime work on your psychology and confidence. Yin yoga and bellydance are great for releasing trauma and repressions. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@iceprincess It's about vulnerability. First you have to pick a man you can really be vulnerable with. 

+1..This exactly. 

5 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

@mandyjw I can't be vulnerable with guys, it's always been hard for me to be naked and comfortable and submissive with men. I always get so nervous and rigid. I guess it has a lot to do with the fact I was sexually molested by a family member but it's okay I'm slowly getting through it 

You might need to find a type of guy who is very sensitive and understanding of your vulnerabilities. Who can go really slow with you. Who can understand what's going through your mind.. This kind of a guy is difficult to find. He needs to be extremely empathetic. 

I hope you do and find a person who makes you feel comfortable opening up. Also you will need to put some tiny bit of effort in this direction, starting with baby steps like exploring sexuality together with him, talking sexual stuff in the beginning, a bit of physical intimacy, kissing. Gradually over time as you build your intimacy with him you will feel better being naked around him. Then you can take more steps. Like letting him touch you. The frozen feelings hopefully will go away. 

This will need a lot of patience and practice. 

Maybe some therapy might also help you with shadow work to resolve the trauma of the incident to be able to feel fearless around men who you feel good about. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

53 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

I can't be vulnerable with guys, it's always been hard for me to be naked and comfortable and submissive with men. I always get so nervous and rigid. I guess it has a lot to do with the fact I was sexually molested by a family member

Bingo! That's it. It's as simple as that.

It's even reflected in your username.

You will have to do deep inner work to heal, forgive, and release that trauma. Then you will be able to be more intimate with men.

This is not a problem of lack of sexual skill. It's an inner game problem due to your molestation.

Your best bet is working with a spiritual healer/coach to release your trauma, rather than watching sex technique videos.

Sex is not about mechanical technique. It's about your mind.

The reason you can't cum is because you were molested and now you're not able to fully surrender to the man. You probably have a deep fear of intimacy and vulnerability because you had to put up emotional armor to protect yourself against the hurt and shame of being molested by a family member.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's even reflected in your username.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@iceprincess Sorry for turning your thread into a musical. :)

@iceprincess you can heal yourself through tantric sex. Check out the book The Heart of Tantra, psychedelics can also help you tremendously. I had the same problem and nowadays I’m very experienced and satisfied with my sexual life. 

Like Leo said you build walls against men, unless you learn how to be vulnerable again and surrender in bed you won’t be able to have orgasms or connect deeper with your partner, the fact you were molested left a trauma in you and deep inside yourself you can’t see the sacredness of sex, it’s very healing if you can find a partner open to it, but even if your partner isn’t into it, just learning it yourself will do wonders. Many men I’ve slept with said they’ve never experienced this kind of sex. Osho also has a book called Sex Matters, it’s a whole new view on sex, where sex is used to transcend the body and reach superconsciousness, Osho is one of the few spiritual teachers that actually talks about sex, all the others are repressing or denying it. 

good luck :) 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

appreciate all the great advice and support guys :)

Is this for real? ?

one day this will all be memories

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@iceprincess

Most guys are really turned on my femininity. So anything you can do to amp up your expression of femininity will drive them nuts. Just by acting up your femininity in bed this will make the sex 10x hotter. Acting up femininity is stuff like sweet talk, gentleness, moaning, squirming, going into heat, being submissive, etc.

Correct. That's how I get bewitched. This is accuracy 100%.

We guys just bunch of naive fools. 

Plus some whore elements but you have to initiate them as man and girl has to follow. That's up to your bf. 

So try to find someone who has no "social anxiety". 

Just because of this stuff I hate spiritual enlightenment. Want new life to play it again and master shit out of it as human once again. Don't want to be God. 

Whole dream becomes easy, dull thing. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

16 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@iceprincess It's about vulnerability. First you have to pick a man you can really be vulnerable with. 

So true! 100% my dear!

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@iceprincess start slow and finish fast.. We like that shit. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Nothing good about a great horse if the rider isn't great. 

Just work out, eat healthy and have a great attitude. And pick an experienced stallion with a great penis. 

In Tate we trust

do you have a fashion sense? men are really turned on by looks. if you nail down a style you feel sexy in and comfortable and also shows enough to get men staring you will feel like a sex goddess. my female friends love to look a certain way at the club for this reason. they told me :D