Leo Gura

The Intelligence Of Survival Mega-Thread

139 posts in this topic

Hello??? How did I not know how badass Salmons are? Their life is so tragic it's poetic.

That's nutss. Legitimate underwater cleaning business.

Underwater Life never dissapoints me

Video speaks for itself ?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

??????

Broooo!!!!!!? Caterpillar snake camuflage

Edited by mmKay

Cuteness is definitely a survival strategy

Just look at kitties 

Parasites. The ultimate in selfishness; they negatively affect a host in order to survive.

Unbeknownst to the host animal, the parasite infiltrates it's body, feeds off of it and then reproduces, all while being protected by the hosts body. 

Very sneaky and smart. 

Cuteness is how I survive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cuteness is how I survive.

Very intelligent

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

I just saw this video and my first reaction to it was that this was pretty bad. It just looks like they're traumatizing these children. But that got me thinking: Maybe this is a real bad issue in the area these children are from and the only way to instill this survival instinct into them is to literally traumatize them, which is better for them than to ACTUALLY get kidnapped. This is a good representation of how we tend traumatize children in order to prepare them for the world. Whether this is the best option is another question, but it must work to a certain degree, considering how far we've come.

beep boop

On 5/7/2023 at 11:27 AM, mmKay said:

Cuteness is definitely a survival strategy

Just look at kitties 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

IMG_2079.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

On 7/21/2023 at 10:26 AM, Yimpa said:

(Laughter) his neighbors must love him. He probably doesn't have any. That's adorable.

He hit the devious lick.

Interesting how it understands that the idea of personal property and that it has to be sneaky in order not to get punished for taking away the other penguins rocks.

This is what primitive societies are like. There is some basic protection that you get out of living in the society, but the others members won't protect your property for you. The only one he has to worry about when stealing is the guy he is stealing from. The next level of this kind of society would be some shared moral understanding where the group would protect the interests of the individual from other harmful individuals in the same way chimps will collectively punish another chimp if they catch him stealing food from other members.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 7/23/2023 at 2:03 AM, Yimpa said:

Hate crimes have been getting out of hand lately. You can't even speak a foreign language without being physically assaulted by a cat. smh

beep boop

Crab kidnaps jellyfish for personal defense

Sometimes in order to survive we end up prostituting our Power, and the survival strategy end up going backwards.