Brian KWJ

(How to breath for maximum chill)

4 posts in this topic

Its come to my understanding the importance of monitoring your bodily functions. Something so habitual such as breathing, seems to me to be very crucial to learn properly in order to sustain higher levels of awareness. 

Leo mentioned in one of his videos that he would do a separate video on how to properly breath, but I guess he couldn't get around to it. I was wondering if anyone had any other external sources on the matter. 

Please share any information that you have on breathing!

I found the book just breathe mastering breathwork from Dan Brulé really informative on the subject. There are stuff you can implement there. 

On 7/20/2020 at 10:53 AM, BlackMaze said:

I found the book just breathe mastering breathwork from Dan Brulé really informative on the subject. There are stuff you can implement there. 

I have the tendency to just attempt the hardest stuff or go beyond the limits. I've perused a few pranayama books, and there wasn't ever anything on the cessation of the breath while the heart is still beating.  There is Samadhi, which is cessation of the breath with the heart stopped.

However, I'm probably sure that the Yogi's and rishi's who meditate deep in the mountains away from society are already aware of it and simply aren't interested in showing someone who doesn't truly look for knowledge or either understand a true seeker will always find it.