Nickfury7

Positive thoughts, or awareness?

5 posts in this topic

Is is better to think positive thoughts and be aware or just be in awareness. For example, if I have a thought, "I am the most conscious being ever" it comes true for me. So is it better to think positively or just be in the state of awareness. 

What do you guys think?

That's what you mean by thinking positively? Idk...

He who is dead must pray for life,

For the living shall never die.

divine love

2 hours ago, Nickfury7 said:

Is is better to think positive thoughts and be aware or just be in awareness. For example, if I have a thought, "I am the most conscious being ever" it comes true for me. So is it better to think positively or just be in the state of awareness. 

What do you guys think?

I don’t know about that thought. My advice:

1. bring your attention to it’s center, aka wake up, become aware by asking: To whom these thoughts are occurring. Answer is I. Who am I.
  2. after that, think thoughts you want to think, consciously. Think the thoughts of the chosen version of yourself. Like, if you want to have win an award, think the thoughts of the version of you, who already won that. 

2 hours ago, Nickfury7 said:

What do you guys think?

@Nickfury7 I actually know what your talking about here...your talking about directing your mind with thoughts that propel it towards consciousness, or simply resting in the consciousness.

I actually find that "using the mind" during meditation is unavoidable until you enter into complete nothingness and so thoughts that direct towards nothingness can be very helpful. At least I've experienced that. 

However there is a subtle difference between creating ideas in the mind and *guiding* the mind with thoughts. I see it more like your meant to gently guide the mind to stillness with a subtle push in the right direction every now and again. Certainly there is not meant to be a never-ending stream of thoughts though. Ive found mentally speaking really fucking works when it comes to guiding yourself.

If I was struggling with visualization for example I would gently chant in my mind (very slowly) "I see prana flowing beautifully to the crown, I see prana flowing beautifully to the crown, I see prana flowing beautifully to the crown, amen." Really works for me ???????‍♂️

On 7/19/2020 at 5:02 AM, Nickfury7 said:

What do you guys think?

Being in awareness leads you to the realization that you are not your thoughts, even the ones that say "I am the most consciouss" or "I am infnite", therefore being in awareness is more powerful. However, is important to know where you are. If you feel like thinking positvily works for you, do that and after it, you could observe those thoughts and the nature of them...