Tanster

What are the ways of raising of schools to SD green and above?

45 posts in this topic

This forum is like a school of sorts where people are learning to self actualize and move up the spiral. The thing is we are already adults so there`s a lot of resistance and backlashes from the programming of our cultures holding us back. Should we not try to do what we are doing here with our kids in school so they don`t waste years deprogramming themselves?

If we were to teach actualize.org`s teachings in schools, how would one or a collective gradually begin to implement it with minimal backlashes? 

Edited by Tanster

4 minutes ago, Tanster said:

This forum is like a school of sorts where people are learning to self actualize and move up the spiral. The thing is we are already adults so there`s a lot of resistance and backlashes from the programming of our cultures holding us back. Should we not try to do what we are doing here with our kids in school so they don`t waste years deprogramming themselves?

If we were to teach actualize.org`s teachings in schools, how would one or a collective gradually begin to implement it with minimal backlashes? 

Introduce meditation to classrooms. This will be the single most important step forward. There's scientific backing to meditation. Then, as we become more and more conscious of the illusion of 3D physical reality, we can then start to question the materialist paradigm and look at it critically. That's where Pandora's box can open and we can start teaching kids to do awareness practices.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

The schools I went to in Southern California were already basically at stage Green. I got taught sex-ed in 5th grade in the 1996. So Green is already happening in progressive school districts.

Actualized.org teachings are more Yellow/Turquoise, which is a much trickier thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

School does not care about it’s students. Teachers don’t really care about their students. Those teachers are just stuck. School is collective ego survival mechanism. It is not education. Education is a facade which it’s uses to hide it’s chimp monkey behavior and indoctrinate people. That business is a scam, and it’s goal is to make money and help collective ego survive, that’s why they treat people like dog in a machine. 
Reason, why they don’t meditation in school: Not because, it’s bad. It’s because, even if you meditate for 20 minutes, daily. That will be sufficient enough to understand, the chimp nature of school.

*You can substitute psychedelics with meditation, here. It will work in this context.

283B3E4E-B57F-4B4C-9DD1-AD0C71565F66.jpeg
Disclaimer: I do not say, no school is better, than school. It’s important to know how to read, big picture of history for example. Even about history, they teach you in a self biased manner, telling you unnecessary small picture, I am not saying, that people should be completely illiterate. I just advocate, being aware of what school is, and what it will do for you and what it will not.

Answering your question, spiral development to happen, they need to change their orientation, from survival to thriving and self actualization. And as Leo likes to say stop being afraid of love. I don’t how many years that will take. 
At the same time, I am a devil and hypocrite because I am not doing shit about this, I am just talking because I don’t really care + I don’t go and tell this to teachers, because I don’t care and I don't want to waste time, because they are have radically close mind.

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

22 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

School does not care about it’s students. Teachers don’t really care about their students.

This is false.

You are misunderstanding the situation and falling into devilry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It might be enough to have just one highly developed teacher to speed up growth significantly. The question is how to find and employ them.

@Leo Gura I was too harsh and naive. Yes, some teachers do care, but in my experience, there were teachers, who did not give a fuck, and they were projecting all their own negativity, upon their students. Not because they were bad people, because they weren’t developed. 
It is very complex issue. So, of course, naive cause and effect, will not work here. And to make those kind of conclusions like I made there is self deception mechanism, and false. 

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Check out my thread about UWC schooling and the UWC website, I think it is a good example of what a stage green school looks like :) https://www.uwc.org/

6 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

@Leo Gura I was too harsh and naive. Yes, some teachers do care, but in my experience, there were teachers, who did not give a fuck, and they were projecting all their own negativity, upon their students. Not because they were bad people, because they weren’t developed. 
It is very complex issue. So, of course, naive cause and effect, will not work here. And to make those kind of conclusions like I made there is self deception mechanism, and false. 

I agree with you on the fact that school does not care about its students.

We have to understand who the school is catering to, i.e. who the consumers of school really are. It's not students. It's parents. Parents want an obedient child who obeys them and 'does all the right things'. Parents then hand their kids over to a school system which teaches them exactly that through reward and punishment. So, in order to have a conscious schooling system, we first need conscious parenting. Which is it's own can of worms.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

4 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I agree with you on the fact that school does not care about its students.

We have to understand who the school is catering to, i.e. who the consumers of school really are. It's not students. It's parents. Parents want an obedient child who obeys them and 'does all the right things'. Parents then hand their kids over to a school system which teaches them exactly that through reward and punishment. So, in order to have a conscious schooling system, we first need conscious parenting. Which is it's own can of worms.

That backfires on parents because life works in counter-intuitive ways...

1 minute ago, Rasheed said:

That backfires on parents because life works in counter-intuitive ways...

I didn't get you. How would it backfire?

My bad. What you're saying makes sense.

Edited by Parththakkar12

Just now, Parththakkar12 said:

I didn't get you. How would it backfire?

When parents condition their child by reward and punishment, and want obedient child, who does all the right things, that’s 90% of the time, recipe for dysfunctional adult.

Has been quite the awakening growing up and realizing that schools are not by default like this. I grew up in a more or less stage green country (the Netherland), my school was very open and liberal. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

1 minute ago, bejapuskas said:

@Parththakkar12 @Rasheed  Guys I still don't get what you mean by conscious parenting backfiring on parents, could you elaborate more?

@Rasheed means unconscious parenting backfiring on parents.

6 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Parththakkar12 @Rasheed  Guys I still don't get what you mean by conscious parenting backfiring on parents, could you elaborate more?

I meant, when parent start using reward-punishment method to raise a child, that’s a recipe for dysfunction. That is not good with dogs, let alone humans.

@Max_V What aspects of liberal schooling were being taught in your school? LGBT awareness, racial awareness, environmental awareness? Were these in conflicts with say your family`s values? The reason I`m asking is because kids can come home and tell their conservative parents about these things and then the curriculum may be reversed back to orange or blue. 

@Leo Gura I was taught sex-ed around 5th grade too and I mostly received blue education. What sorts of sex-ed are we talking about? Not pumping out babies in your teens because it will ruin your life or it`s ok to make love as long as we`re doing it responsibly.  

Do you guys think people have to live through the struggle of tier 1 first then develop big picture understanding of tier 2? Can tier 2 be facilitated in children so they can be spared from having to deprogram from the devilry of tier 1?

Edited by Tanster

@bejapuskas It`s really inspiring to see schools like these around the world. But the minimum age requirement is 16 so basically pre-college. I wonder if there`s a system that starts with grades school? Or maybe the founders already figured out that you are only ready for green and above after a certain age.

53 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

I meant, when parent start using reward-punishment method to raise a child, that’s a recipe for dysfunction. That is not good with dogs, let alone humans.

Pretty sure that`s the only way we learn though. I believe you`re talking about dysfunctional methods for today`s standards like physical violence. 

There`s a saying in my country that goes like "If you love your kids, you give them beatings; if hate them, you give affections"