Storm02

Does Leo Have Friends?

9 posts in this topic

- When you are on the this kind of path in life, you are living deffrently from 99.99% of all people, is it difficult to connect with people that are not on the same path?

- is it difficult to connect with people that are on the same path?

- Do you have a desire to connect, and is it different from the similar desire before you start to work on self-development?

-is it unnecessary for you to have a deep connection with someone in your enlightenment path in life?

- what about a small talk, do you have a need?

Leo lives in a cave and only visits his friends once a year on his purple chineese dragon.

On 7/31/2016 at 4:30 AM, Storm02 said:

- When you are on the this kind of path in life, you are living deffrently from 99.99% of all people, is it difficult to connect with people that are not on the same path?

Sure it's easy to connect with others that are not in the same path. Doesn't mean you'll be life long friends though. If you find something interesting other than self-actualization work such hobbies like say, sky diving, scuba diving, sailing, archery, you are bound to find others that love them as well.

is it difficult to connect with people that are on the same path?

Sure sometimes, but I kind of see it as everybody is on the path of finding who they really are whether they know it or not. All is part of the psychological evolution. It's just many millions of different doors but ultimately to the same room.

Do you have a desire to connect, and is it different from the similar desire before you start to work on self-development?

Yes there is a desire but a desire to connect with Being in someone else. Before, it was alot of ego that attracted the individual and it was a big ego game, who can do more, have more, look more, etc. Now it's just two people opening up to the Beingness within. No desire to change one another. This is all kind of automatic, happens by itself, kinda strange but cool :)

-is it unnecessary for you to have a deep connection with someone in your enlightenment path in life?

Sure, but you gotta remember that there really is no path to enlightenment. There can't be a path to yourself, it will only take you further away. Just realize what you are, by realizing what you are not. That's it.

I think it's great to have someone close to you also self actualizing, or watching Leo's videos. I'd like a friend like that :) Having the other person opening up or giving feedback of what you may be unconscious of yourself is great. 

- what about a small talk, do you have a need?

Yeah small talk is still there, you kinda have to learn to be comfortable with it. How will you ever get to know anyone? You can't just say "Excuse me sir, are you on the path to enlightenment?" hahah

On 9.8.2016. at 9:27 PM, JustinS said:

Sure it's easy to connect with others that are not in the same path. Doesn't mean you'll be life long friends though. If you find something interesting other than self-actualization work such hobbies like say, sky diving, scuba diving, sailing, archery, you are bound to find others that love them as well.

Sure sometimes, but I kind of see it as everybody is on the path of finding who they really are whether they know it or not. All is part of the psychological evolution. It's just many millions of different doors but ultimately to the same room.

Yes there is a desire but a desire to connect with Being in someone else. Before, it was alot of ego that attracted the individual and it was a big ego game, who can do more, have more, look more, etc. Now it's just two people opening up to the Beingness within. No desire to change one another. This is all kind of automatic, happens by itself, kinda strange but cool :)

Sure, but you gotta remember that there really is no path to enlightenment. There can't be a path to yourself, it will only take you further away. Just realize what you are, by realizing what you are not. That's it.

I think it's great to have someone close to you also self actualizing, or watching Leo's videos. I'd like a friend like that :) Having the other person opening up or giving feedback of what you may be unconscious of yourself is great. 

Yeah small talk is still there, you kinda have to learn to be comfortable with it. How will you ever get to know anyone? You can't just say "Excuse me sir, are you on the path to enlightenment?" hahah

Thank you for clearing that up 

@Storm02 Some people take this content too literally.  This is a huge indicator of self development "readiness" or lack thereof.

I feel Leo doesn't use himself as an example to keep the subject matter abstract. If he does it's fairly rare, he personally doesn't disclose much about him, as far as I've seen thus far. I've barley scratched the surface on his mother-load of material. 

Leo is just a example, for the strong title and clickbate :))