Bogdan

Best countries for self-actualization

19 posts in this topic

I'm from Romania and since i was little, i heard around me other romanians complain about how young talented folk keep leaving the country with the reason that it's shitty here, and saying that them leaving is actually the reason for why the country is shitty. So i was kinda indoctrinated, i guess, to think that it's bad/selfish to leave the country.

Firstly i was wondering what thoughts you have on that. I feel like my main focus is deepening my Presence, and for that i don't need anything from my circumstances. But for my self-actualization and LP i feel that where you live and stuff like that makes sort of a big difference. I'm 24 now, and i really resonate with Leo's idea of not staying more than 5 years in any one city at a time.

So i was hoping for some suggestions for some top countries in the world that i should consider moving to.

America 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

America 

America is great if you have money but if you dont you will waste a lot of time securing basic needs. I think northern europe is best because you have your basics secured so you can focus on higher things in life and they are highest on the spiral. Only downsides are its not as diverse as American so it might be harder to get to tier 2 (im guessing) and its cold. 

@Opo  well. 

I have money. 

I have already lived in America for some time. 

America gives you a drive to work hard. Succeed. Compete. Learn. Grow. 

Diversity in America means you learn quickly about white culture, black culture, Mexican culture, native american culture and every other culture on planet earth. Where will you get such a rich experience? 

American politics is interesting and gives you space to learn how to struggle against Orange Spiral as a green person and you see real life transformation towards green. America is famous for its historic record of the most progressive movements in the world.. 

America respects hard work. 

American laws are strict. 

You have a lot of security and freedom as an individual. Nobody can simply tell you to go back to your country. 

American people are very motivated to self actualization. 

America has tons of opportunities for self actualization and achievement in life 

And finally, Americans are extremely sweet and loving people. 

For stage Blue, Green and Yellow and Orange, you absolutely need America. You don't have a shortcut to other stages. You need to be grounded in these stages first and foremost and then move upwards. 

I'm only looking forward to Stage Green with some turquoise. I don't want to be a full turquoise. 

The thing  is that if you wanna be at stage Turquoise, then you don't need any country for that, because it's more of a personal thing. You can be a stage Turquoise anywhere in the world. You can live in a mountain. Mountains are everywhere. 

But to be a Stage Orange or Stage Green/or Yellow, be in a country like America where human rights are valued. 

You have money, you have power and you get huge public support from liberals who support your Green policies. 

What more can you ask for? 

America is a battleground country for mass development. It is moving ahead at rocket speed 

Europe is no match. 

@Opo see if you wanna be like Osho, you could have your own ranch in some mountains in India or America or Europe.

But if you want Stage Green at the least, then choose America. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Canada! :)  West Coast & B.C. are fairly Green I think.  If you're looking for more Orange, obviously Vancouver or some of the smaller cities like Victoria, Kelowna, Kamloops, Nanaimo, etc.  Picturesque, lots of nature, lots of resources (depending on where you are). 

I'm from there so such is my bias as well ;) 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Preety_India America is moving to green while scandinavia is already there.

You could help scandinavian countries move to yellow or America to green. I think it is more important for America but we shouldn't dismiss Europe. 

2 hours ago, Opo said:

America is moving to green while scandinavia is already there.You could help scandinavian countries move to yellow or America to green. I think it is more important for America but we shouldn't dismiss Europe. 

Interesting point

With Covid-19 spreading all over the world, any country can be a good place for self-actualization. 

Canada looks like the ideal from my perspective. New Zealand and Australia also look great.

But of course, that's only the feeling that I get as I never been to these countries before.

The Netherlands.

Highly developed economically. Survival needs are taken care of. 

It is the most liberal democracy in the world. Prostitution is legal, drugs are legal, pretty much everything is legal. :) 

Liberal values are engrained in the culture so you will become more open-minded just by living here. 

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

The Netherlands.

Highly developed economically. Survival needs are taken care of. 

It is the most liberal democracy in the world. Prostitution is legal, drugs are legal, pretty much everything is legal. :) 

Liberal values are engrained in the culture so you will become more open-minded just by living here. 

Maybe live there untill you develop to green. Then go live all over the world to see different perspectives. 

What about Sweden? I heard Sweden is yellow. 

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

11 minutes ago, Hardik said:

What about Sweden? I heard Sweden is yellow. 

I think it has shades of yellow but is still mostly green. 

13 hours ago, Matt23 said:

Canada! :)  West Coast & B.C. are fairly Green I think.  If you're looking for more Orange, obviously Vancouver or some of the smaller cities like Victoria, Kelowna, Kamloops, Nanaimo, etc.  Picturesque, lots of nature, lots of resources (depending on where you are). 

I'm from there so such is my bias as well ;) 

I'm planning to move out there sometime (on the island around Nanaimo/Duncan area somewhere). Covid has kind of thrown a wrench in that for now though. Might have to wait another 1-2 years before it can happen.

Seems like the place that resonates with me more than anything else in Canada. Very conducive for how I want to live.

I'm just so sick of living in Ontario, there are a lot of nice conveniences and stuff going on here but I feel the need to be removed from it and go someone less busy and more relaxed. Can't stand winter or the extreme seasons anymore and people here are generally conservative leaning, close minded, or completely selfishness and materially driven.

I just feel so out of place and have a hard time giving a fuck about all the things everyone cares about here. I've lost all my friends because of it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Wherever you go,It's gonna be the same,It's not the external environment,It's within you

Cheers :)

India is the best

Edited by Amit
Clarify

Any country really since it's about working on your self.

But ideally stage Green countries (or states in the US).

Countries higher than Green don't exist lol. Green pretty rare too

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.