Fkdel

my non bulshit guide on healing/shadow work :)

6 posts in this topic

This was actually a answer for one topic of mine, but decided to post up here, hoping it can help some of you guys!

If you want to ask something feel free, if i had the knowledge to answer i will :)

Here we go >>>

First you got understand that all that bullshit about us are down there on our subconscious, so there is a lot of shit that run us, and we don' t realy know. So

Step 1 - How to identify that stuff:

There are a couple ways, but the ones that most work for me are:

Projection: Our mind tends to project on others what we don' t like about ourselves.

i realized that there are two ways of projecting - One is about a good trait that we wished that we had like : ''Oh look this guy chat to much''  In reality we wanted to talk more, but because of some trauma we don't so we judge others who can. So use this and start to ask whys. Keep asking the questions and your subconscious will eventually give you the answers.

''why i cant be talkative or social'' - Because i feel that i am lower value than that person that i want to chat

''why i think that i am lower value'' - Because of this that happened when you are a child

Normally isn't just one event, is a sequency of similar events, that eventually make you believe in some wrong belief. hahahah

Wrong beliefs that one' s may had

- I am not good enough

- I am not men enough

- I am boring

- I am stupid

- I need others people aproval

- I am not confident

And all kinds of shit that your ego wants you to believe hahahahah, and make you think that there is something wrong with you hahaha (fuck you ego )

And the problem about those beliefs is that they make us see reality for their point of view, it steal our focus and make we look for things to endure this beliefs.

Other type of projection is like ''that people is arrogant'' And this triggers you, you can't stop thinking about that

Other ways to identify wrong beliefs, whenever you feel anxious or sad, anger any ''bad emotions''(there are no bad emotions, when you do this work for a while you will realize this') Hang on in that feeling and remember what it feels like.

Journaling

At the end of your day write the moments of the day that you felt any of this shit like this :

Today i felt anger because of this

Today i felt not confident because of that

Today i toutgh that people where laughing at me( this one i used to have a lot kkkkk, people where laughing just because and i used to think that it was about me)

Using psychedelic can help a lot with identifying that shit

HOW TO LET GO OF ALL THAT SHIT HAHAHAHHA

For me it works better doing before sleep (i believe it s because the unconscious is more awake), Lay on your bed (aware of the shit you want to let go of) take a couple deep breaths for your mind to quiet up, and than start noticing your body -

Sensations wil rise, like tightening, or some kind of pulsing, it can be diferent sensations. Our buried emotions generate a pain body( those sensations) what' s is easier to let go of than a emotion whose is not palpable.

Focus on that sensations and allow it to be there in your body, and ask yourself ''when it was the first time i felt this'' keep asking it (because to clean those beliefs we must clean when it was created AKA the fisrt time hahahahah) Than just feel it, and breath in and out the sensation ( you can do any kind of healing breath technique if you want to), And with time those sensations will melt, and you will feel big releases, and true confidence and happiness will come  

Be patience, in the begining that shit does'n want to come to the surface, but when it starts it will come a lot easier.

This create a state of abundance within, and starting from abundance you can do whatever you want with your life. Doing these work will bring a lot of benefits for you guys

- End of social anxiety (that's why i started)

- Core confidence

- You will see more beauty in everything

- The energy of universe/God will flow trough you much easier, and you can use it to apply in any area of your life :)

- Things become easier

That's all folks :)

Edited by Fkdel

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing 

16 hours ago, Fkdel said:

Our mind tends to project on others what we don' t like about ourselves.

"If you want to find out your issues real fast, make a list of people you admire most, and the list of people you hate most." 

Thanks again for the recipe. :)

Weed helps me a lot with feeling my "painbody". I experience my pain mostly as a sharp and tight knot in my throat (it kind of feels like the straining sensation in the throat and sinus area that you have just before you start to cry); and when I am high on weed, the feeling becomes so intense that it almost seems to burn a hole into my throat - but strangely enough, it's not an uncomfortable sensation at all; it actually feels rather healing (since I don't resist it when I am in this kind of state)!

However, it still seems to me that no matter how much pain I unearth, there is always more and more and more; it seems like a bottomless well. I wonder if I will ever be able to fully heal the pain... or learn to fully accept it, which might actually amount to the same.

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Yes, weed used to help me with findind pain body and shadow selfs. But doing the process will show you how to do it without it.

And relax, the release will come :)