VincentArogya

Awakening and Friendships

61 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

You have to interact with people based on their level of awareness. 

If you meet a cat on the road, you shouldn't yell at the cat that love is all that exists. Simply pet the cat and give it food. That is love. 

Nailed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

10 points, you will remind @cetus he indeed has giving hand.

If you are my friend pls don't do this. 20 points way to much. Like I am some sort of evil guy that insults or what not. 

Happy Anniversary!  Wow has it really been a year since your first warning points were issued for hijacking ppl's threads?

31 minutes ago, cetus said:

Happy Anniversary!  Wow has it really been a year since your first warning points were issued for hijacking ppl's threads?

I had a lot of sins and crimes. Hard to remember 'em all. 

You are welcome all the best, sober man that takes care of harmless drukyard. No worries not drinking anymore. As much as nectar is sweet makes me go nuts. 

We will meet again green master. :ph34r:

Edited by zeroISinfinity

27 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I had a lot of sins and crimes. Hard to remember 'em all. 

Well said brother. Well said.

39 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

We will meet again green master. :ph34r:

Have you checked your warning points lately?

I've increasingly found it difficult to relate to people in general, but there's an acceptance that accompanies this distancing. 

You were twins but now you're the older brother. You just gotta get used to it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, James123 said:

I am sorry brother, but you are not awake. Your friend is you, and you are not the body. There is no “you” to manage situations. You are the situation. You are the moment, whatever you are in the moment love it or become love (because it is you), which could only happen with complete letting go and attachments of your so called  body. Because there is no body. All is you as nothing. Therefore, love appears inevitably within the moment, which creates only stillness or happiness and thats what people need. Awakening is killing the self. Tell your friend do you want to die? And see his reaction. You are in the body as nothing, your body has no control whatsoever, be silent and quiet. Just give the people what they need, not what you want them to be. Because “you” as body is an illusion, and you are all.  Body is empty. People just need LOVE.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, James123 said:

I am sorry brother, but you are not awake. Your friend is you, and you are not the body. There is no “you” to manage situations. You are the situation. You are the moment, whatever you are in the moment love it or become love (because it is you), which could only happen with complete letting go and attachments of your so called  body. Because there is no body. All is you as nothing. Therefore, love appears inevitably within the moment, which creates only stillness or happiness and thats what people need. Awakening is killing the self. Tell your friend do you want to die? And see his reaction. You are in the body as nothing, your body has no control whatsoever, be silent and quiet. Just give the people what they need, not what you want them to be. Because “you” as body is an illusion, and you are all.  Body is empty. People just need LOVE.

I am also certain that I am not completely awake. Because when I was reading what you said, I could see all the resistance building up within me. I need a lot of work to do. 

8 hours ago, VincentArogya said:

Before awakening, I and my best friends both operated from very low conscious states and our prime objectives in life were to build a business that earns a lot of money, improper goal settings, comparison, competition, bitching about others, a different meaning for love. During the low consciousness stages, we resonated with each other quite well.

After awakening, it has become quite difficult to resonate with each other. I feel that even he feels the same towards me. Even if I tell him love is all that exists, he simply projects my older image on myself and completely misses the point. I don't want to simply leave him to his own while he is still deluded, just as I was.

Have you guys had any such situations? How to did you move through it?

You don't have to relate with everyone you meet on the level of speaking about oneness acting a particular holy way, sometimes just general human shoot the shit connection with respect of some boundaries is enough.  Some people you can just have as hilarious none spiritual buds relationship and at the same time have connections that are the wave length of what your awakening to.  I wish I understood this 15 year ago on some level, would of saved some pain on my part. 

2 minutes ago, VincentArogya said:

I am also certain that I am not completely awake. Because when I was reading what you said, I could see all the resistance building up within me. I need a lot of work to do. 

That's what a true master does- awaken the sleeper.

I also have a few questions which I think you guys can help me with, including @James123 @WelcometoReality and people reading this thread.

1. Does awakening itself bring about a wholistic change?

2. Does the ego always come back after first awakenings?

5 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

You don't have to relate with everyone you meet on the level of speaking about oneness acting a particular holy way, sometimes just general human shoot the shit connection with respect of some boundaries is enough.  Some people you can just have as hilarious none spiritual buds relationship and at the same time have connections that are the wave length of what your awakening to.  I wish I understood this 15 year ago on some level, would of saved some pain on my part. 

Thank you for the motivation. I see what you are delivering here. Thank you again. 

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VincentArogya try to respect his perspective.  Leo's recent video on this is good.  No two individuals are going to be at the same level of consciousness because it is completely relative.  So the wisest thing to do is to respect their POV, and thus see it from their POV, and not try to change them or appear better or special because you have had an awakening or have reached a more advanced level of consciousness.  Higher consciousness doesn't make one better of course because like spiral dynamics, you were once where they were.

So It will only create more division between you and the individual.   On the other hand, If your core values have become completely different and are beginning to become compromised it may be time to part ways as it begins to affect your life negatively - whether personal or business.  That is a decision that ultimately you will have to make.  And for that you may need to evaluate the friendship from a meta perspective.  But you can't change someone and should never try.  They will have to realize it themselves.

Like this ?❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

16 minutes ago, VincentArogya said:

Reality could never be anything but holistic. It's the mind that fragments the whole.

27 minutes ago, VincentArogya said:1. Does awakening itself bring about a wholistic change?

It's clearly seen that the separate sense of 'self' in the body is an illusion. It's recognized that duality or separation is a misunderstanding.

Every experience differs and in the same sense are often very similar. Probably the best indicator would be, the seeking ends or the seeker dies... maybe not instantaneously, but fairly soon thereafter.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VincentArogya said:

Awakening shows you that duality is just a thought, and you are here as nothing, never began and will never end. 

I had 2 full blown non dual awakening,  first psychedelics and second through meditation. I dont think mind or duality has chance to come back after these kind of heavy awakenings. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

48 minutes ago, James123 said:

Awakening shows you that duality is just a thought, and you are here as nothing, never began and will never end. 

I had 2 full blown non dual awakening,  first psychedelics and second through meditation. I dont think mind or duality has chance to come back after these kind of heavy awakenings. 

I had a short glimpse of non-dual state which lasted for a day. I went out and everything I saw, no matter what it did, I saw that it was all me. I had a deep sense of bliss and love, but slowly as I began to describe the state, it all went away. I haven't tried psychedelics and in fact, my first mystical experience was a result of just being introduced to enlightenment and Alan Watts' talks about the World being the Self. Do you have any advice as to how I can navigate this bind when the ego has complete grasp on the mystical state? I know that it is silly to ask these questions because there is nothing to ask about but if you would like to guide me here, I would appreciate it.

had a short glimpse of non-dual state which lasted for a day. I went out and everything I saw, no matter what it did, I saw that it was all me. I had a deep sense of bliss and love, but slowly as I began to describe the state, it all went away. I haven't tried psychedelics and in fact, my first mystical experience was a result of just being introduced to enlightenment and Alan Watts' talks about the World being the Self.

Dont underestimate non dual awakenings. It is directly becoming nothing therefore infinite. Infinite void, or you.  Seriously. 

Do you have any advice as to how I can navigate this bind when the ego has complete grasp on the mystical state?

There is no such a thing exist as states. State, death, birth, body, life, enlightenment, universe  are just a thought. All is you as nothing. There is nothing except you. Only way to do is not thinking. Body is empty and you are right in front of you every moment. How can you think? just be. 

YouR life is created when you started to know, when you dont know, your life (Ego) or duality  dies. And you realize what you really are.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 hours ago, cetus said:

Have you checked your warning points lately?

OMG. 

Thank you!Who would tell. 

Ok will sort myself. 

Hey maybe I can really be a greeny. Oh boyo have to sort my arrogance and that attitude of not "being bellow" and stop with ravings being looney and pretending that I am clown when really I am wise.