IJB063

Fascism Political Test

41 posts in this topic

In an attempt to imitate most modern online political memers that take themselves way too seriously, I will viciously defend and espouse all my positions as perfectly absolute and morally righteous.

Also when confronted in any meaningful or direct way I will be extremely vague and avoidant with my answers, providing no more evidence or facts than rapidly searched google results from the first page.

I will do my best attempt of maliciously and secretly trying to score points with my audience while shaming the other one, sacrificing all nuance and logic necessary in this process.

I promise I will also grind up anything I have left with semblance of a spine into a fine powder which I will then snort off the ass of my patreon supporters.

Thank you and let the master(DEBATE) begin!

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Opo

I don’t know

Fascism is extreme right wing jingoistic authoritarianism

So the opposite would be extreme left wing peace loving libertarianism 

Lol I’ve got 5 points for this thread

Thats 14 points on my account

I don’t think I’m long for this forum lol

Guesiing it was this guy

@Boethius

tsk tsk

Anyways if I get banned bye bye people 

13 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

Lol I’ve got 5 points for this thread

Thats 14 points on my account

I don’t think I’m long for this forum lol

Guesiing it was this guy

@Boethius

tsk tsk

I don't have that kind of power -- I'm relatively new to these forums myself.

I was trying to point out to you that we can engage in political topics in ways that are constructive (respectful, relevant, exploratory) instead of being merely provocative and argumentative. And I actually think there is a good topic here, about the ways in which conservatives might experience liberal political norms as being tyrannical. But as others also pointed out, I don't think the way you started this thread was likely to lead to that sort of deeper conversation.

Miss me with that sieg heil shit

Screenshot_2020-07-17-20-23-35-703_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Boethius

I think it was because as Leo read this thread and he construed me as being as you said

1 minute ago, Boethius said:

provocative and argumentative

Which was not my intention, but you know sometimes there is a place for being provocative and to arguing. 

“You keep acting with obnoxious arrogance and closedmindedness in the politics sub-forum.

This is your final warning. If you don't correct your attitude, you will be banned.

Be here to learn, not to spread an ideology.“

I am here to learn, and you know how I do that, by voicing my opinion and having people tell me where I’m wrong, not by shooting me down for expressing my views

“obnoxious arrogance” 

Thats just my personality my man

And it’s not arrogance if it’s true

“closedmindedness“

Im not closed minded, you’re the one acting closed minded, it’s not close minded to express an opposing view

Are the screenshots below open minded? That was 9 hours ago, guy only asked a question 

What’s closed minded is turning this forum into a echo chamber

I’m not trying to spread anything

If you want to ban me ban me I don’t care, I’m not walking on egg shells every time I make a post because I might offend your sensibilities, it defeats the purpose of the forum

If we’re gonna play these stupid games just cut to the chase and ban me already

@Leo Gura 

665EF136-0256-49AC-B318-7A9378B4B3A5.png

B9334267-4740-4BE1-861B-45F4E7178B04.png

2EE8D3F0-EAA9-4ABE-A038-B74BCF5D93FF.png

6A8A7B2B-946F-43BE-9966-16F9DB2BF0A4.gif

9 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

And it’s not arrogance if it’s true

lol, that is the mindset of a debater rather than the mindset of someone tryna learn and grow. 

9 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

Are the screenshots below open minded? That was 9 hours ago, guy only asked a question 

What’s closed minded is turning this forum into a echo chamber

That dude already got banned for saying cringey white supremacist shit under another account name. he sent me numerous inappropriate and immature dms. and everything he posted under his new account was meant to be provocative and deceptive. even the post you screenshotted... it goes against this sub-forum's guidelines. 

Edited by louhad

7 minutes ago, louhad said:

lol, that is the mindset of a debater rather than the mindset of someone tryna learn and grow. 

I say it in tongue and cheek really 

I’m a firm believer in irrational self confidence 

8 minutes ago, louhad said:

That dude already got banned for saying cringey white supremacist shit under another account name. he sent me numerous inappropriate and immature dms. and everything he posted under his new account was meant to be provocative and deceptive

Well white supremacy is a no no

9 minutes ago, louhad said:

even the post you screenshotted... it goes against this sub-forum's guidelines. 

Shouldn’t be

56 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

voicing my opinion

Thats just my personality my man

Im not closed minded

You are not seeing different contexts.

If Uncle Larry shows up drunk to a wedding, urinates in the punchbowl and starts fights - there will be consequences. He won’t be allowed to play the victim and try to justify his behavior by saying “It’s just my personality and opinions”. People at the wedding won’t put up with that behavior. There comes a point in which Uncle Larry will get kicked out of the wedding. 

Of course it is acceptable behavior from Uncle Larry’s perspective. People often use “it’s just my opinion” or “it’s just my personality” as a shield against accountability and consequences. Another common shield is “I was just joking”. 

1 hour ago, IJB063 said:

RIP. Was a pleasure mate!

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Uncle Larry shows up drunk to a wedding, urinates in the punchbowl and starts fights

Hey @Forestluv I’m not pissing In anyone’s punch or starting any fist fights 

I’m just talking politics in a politics section of a forum

I didn’t know it was a crime to be arrogant on this forum, in which case I’m guilty, that’s not gonna change

consequences

Consequences for what, saying Im a libertarian lol

is “I was just joking”. 

Also this is fine, don’t take something seriously when it’s meant for humour, that ain’t the one whose cracking the jokes fault, take a joke or take a shuttle 

P.s. Uncle Larry seems like a lad, kinda guy I want at my wedding

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

RIP. Was a pleasure mate!

64E8D76E-9459-433C-BAD4-36EFBCB4FB63.gif

Edited by IJB063

48 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

P.s. Uncle Larry seems like a lad, kinda guy I want at my wedding.

Of course yo do. And you are free to invite Uncle Larry to your wedding. Yet don’t be surprised when other people ask Uncle Larry to leave their wedding. 

Just now, Forestluv said:

Of course yo do. And you are free to invite Uncle Larry to your wedding. Yet don’t be surprised when other people ask Uncle Larry to leave their wedding. 

They’re a bunch of pussies lol

All Uncle Larry is trying to do is bring the party to the wedding

Cant fault the guy

35 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

They’re a bunch of pussies lol

All Uncle Larry is trying to do is bring the party to the wedding

Cant fault the guy

What if uncle Larry started raping your bride? 

Will you be a pussy and try to stop him partying? 

Edited by Opo

24 minutes ago, Opo said:

What if uncle Larry started raping your bride? 

Will you be a pussy and try to stop him partying? 

? ? 

B2745CA9-2BCD-4A1A-848C-5A2CA9B91B22.jpeg

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

? ? 

B2745CA9-2BCD-4A1A-848C-5A2CA9B91B22.jpeg

LOL yikes...me opening the thread thinking who the hell is uncle Larry?!

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Can we all just stop trying to impinge on Uncle Larry's inherent right to freedom and liberty?

6 minutes ago, louhad said:

Can we all just stop trying to impinge on Uncle Larry's inherent right to freedom and liberty?

Amen 

That’s what liberty all about

What is freedom if not the fucking freedom to rape

@Opo

You know what I’d do if Uncle Larry starting raping my bride and soon to be wife

I’d rape Uncle Larry

Its rape self defence

It’ll hold up in court 

Rape is okay if done in self defence 

Banned

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.