Shakazulu

5 MEO/ Acid/ RSD Realization

5 posts in this topic

So what got me into self-help was a break up I had when I was 18. Leo’s video on how to be attractive rang some bells for me. Before personal development I was always a liberal, open minded teenager. I continued to watch Leo’s material, read books, meditations, yoga, contemplation, in person seminars, healing, psychedelics, Audio books, life purpose course, etc.. and last month the offer for to do 5MEO presented itself to me. A practitioner From out of town came to my city and guided me through the experience. 5 weeks later from the 5MEO trip (yesterday) I took some LSD and remembered I was sexually abused when I was like 4-5 years by my older sister. I came to terms with it, forgave her and forgave myself. Her doing that to me destroyed my love life. It made me this needy lover... RSD help me realize parts and bits of this whole thing but that was my biggest demon. What hurt me the most was the lack of pity I received from the world growing up. Everyone in my environment did nothing but SHIT on me. Of course there were amazing people too. Now I’m 21 and it’s like everything needs to change. I built an identity, an image of this person.. I think what’s left to do is make good with what I have. 

@Shakazulu , it's brave of you to write about what you experienced as a child. Very sorry to hear of it. Have you thought about therapy?

What is RSD, please? Could you also describe your 5Meo trip which is rare for someone to begin with. Lsd is known for connecting parts of the brain which may not be communicating to each, so it can be tool for unearthing suppressed memeories.

Wish you the very best in your journey.

@Demeter yessss! I did get therapy! I got healing from a powerful woman, we were able to go to my inner child and Clear those negative belief patterns. I guess I’m fortunate in that way. My 5meo experience was ground breaking, after the second pull I was shocked at the level of consciousness I went to, It was the highest I’ve ever been, I experienced consciousness in a whole new dimension. At that moment I understood why monks wear robes and stay in temples. I was telling the practitioner that before my 5meo experience I was already living life out of my control which is a good thing, My life felt like I was in the back of a car and Infinite Intelligence was driving. After my 5meo experience the practitioner told me, now I am the car and the driver PLUS the car now disappeared but the car is still going 

@Shakazulu , so you had been in psychedelics for a while before you tried 5Meo? Can you give some more info about how often, since when, etc?

@Demeter I started doing psychedelics summer of 2017 since then I had over 20 trips including mushrooms and I just kept having break through after break through, little things in my life were slowly improving. I say I was tripping every 6-8 weeks