jimwell

A quick dissection of this forum and farewell.

12 posts in this topic

The good thing about this forum is, in general, the members here are more "conscious" and more interested in self-development and god than the general population. You can also come here if you are bored or you are feeling bad and want to vent and feel support. This forum is especially helpful if you are at a point when you are ready to risk your soul and life to do drugs so you "raise your consciousness" (if you have access to psychedelics, lsd, etc). There are many druggies here to give you tips and tricks.

But if you are seriously mentally-emotionally broken for whatever reason, especially if you have deep childhood trauma, this place is not the way to find solace. Yes you can vent all your emotions, but that will be a temporary, slight relief. Go to "Serious Emotional Problem" section, and you will find members as confused, as depressed, and as broken as you but giving advice. Of course, that will not work. BUt how about the administrator and moderators? If they are in that "privileged" position, they must be have gone through all the shit you are going through and must have conquered them? The short and direct answer is No. I have been in this forum for a while and have observed their posts and analyzed their soul. No, they don't have much childhood trauma and not much family problems, so their way of relating to you is limited. It is very different to hear a hundred times how good ejaculation feels to experiencing an actual ejaculation. The former is inferior to the latter. If you feel like shit and want real solutions, it's better to read self-help books and contemplate. If you want videos, watch Teal Swan because she has experienced what you are experiencing. But you must still contemplate because I have heard a few senseless things from her.

Conquering your childhood trauma and self-transforming your soul is a very important aspect of self-actualization. A system lacking that is inherently insufficient.

The most useful and sensible sections of this forum are the "Life Purpose", "Govt, Society" and "Meditation" sections. There you can find Leo's psychedelics posts and earthly or practical posts. You can also find trip reports from other druggies. But even this, is limited. It's only useful to people who have access to psychedelics. If you have never tried any of these drugs, you will just mentally-emotionally masturbate yourself. And if you go further, you might end up believing these things which is equivalent to self-bullshit. Unfortunately, most people have no access to these "tools" for "enlightenment".

I'll be permanently out of this forum in about a week or two. But I'll leave my profile open and won't hide anything. I have many, good, insightful posts there. It gives me a sense of fulfillment knowing they will help broken and self-deluded humans, even if it's just a few of them. ?

7 minutes ago, VerballyHazardous said:

Thank you for your service, we need more people like you on this forum -_-

Thank you for your service lol

Like this guys come back from war

if you stop using a forum guess what @jimwell

no one cares

Anyway Godspeed soldier

680F2718-6DDF-46F4-9032-C59966A73768.gif

6 hours ago, jimwell said:

BUt how about the administrator and moderators? If they are in that "privileged" position, they must be have gone through all the shit you are going through and must have conquered them? The short and direct answer is No. I have been in this forum for a while and have observed their posts and analyzed their soul.

Human beings can change so radically that you won't notice a single trace of a screwed past. It's possible and I have done it. I was sexually abused when I was a small child but I have gone through such a deep transformation that I don't even remember it in the daily basis anymore.

The reason you can resonate with Teal Swan is because she is still broken inside, as she says it herself. But she is deeply aware of her brokenness and that's how she plays the role of a teacher so well. So we have two points here:

• You can totally overlook someone's f**ked up past, depending on the level of healing that the person went through
  • You don't need to be completely healed to help others. All it takes is awareness of your own wounds. Or simply awareness in general. And of course good wording and enough empathy

unborn Truth

14 hours ago, VerballyHazardous said:

Thank you for your service, we need more people like you on this forum -_-

My pleasure ? And thanks for the kind words.

I hope you will get 20 girls before you turn 20. ?

Dedicate yourself to building yourself up. Then be amused how easy it is to make a girl say Yes. No, I'm not kidding.

@IJB063

Guess what? I didn't start this thread to make somebody care and stop me from leaving. Watch that little, needy ego projecting itself.

9 hours ago, ajasatya said:

Human beings can change so radically that you won't notice a single trace of a screwed past. It's possible and I have done it. I was sexually abused when I was a small child but I have gone through such a deep transformation that I don't even remember it in the daily basis anymore.

The reason you can resonate with Teal Swan is because she is still broken inside, as she says it herself. But she is deeply aware of her brokenness and that's how she plays the role of a teacher so well. So we have two points here:

• You can totally overlook someone's f**ked up past, depending on the level of healing that the person went through
  • You don't need to be completely healed to help others. All it takes is awareness of your own wounds. Or simply awareness in general. And of course good wording and enough empathy

There will always be some traces of a fucked up past. If the childhood experience was too horrifying and lasted for too long that it crushed the child's soul, there will always be remnants of it no matter how great the healing is. I myself was sexually abused when I was 3 years old. Though it sounds bad, I was not traumatized by it. And I'm not a rapist. So I was not broken by it in any way. BUt maybe, it made me love sex more, which is good. I was traumatized by my other childhood humiliation and horrors.  

And no, I haven't overlooked your past. I see brokenness in you and in others. But your brokenness or trauma is not soul-crushing. And you are out of touch with the sexual abuse trauma after significant healing. 

I resonate with Teal Swan not only because she is still broken, but because she has gained significant healing from her brokenness. And more importantly, she stays in touch with her past childhood trauma despite the healing. That's what made her effective and relatable.  

Edited by jimwell

My work is not focused on healing heavily traumatized, dysfunctional, or abused people. That is remedial work for psychotherapy. My work is focused on what to do after you've moved from dysfunctional to functional and you want to reach the highest levels of human potential.

People have different needs. There cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution here.

In a sense my work is too advanced to be useful for avarage people. You have to be seriously interested in pure understanding beyond any personal gain. If you are wounded, you are too selfish and too needy to care about pure understanding.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@jimwell Check Leo’s book list. There are some great books there about emotional mastery. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 17/07/2020 at 8:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

In a sense my work is too advanced to be useful for avarage people. You have to be seriously interested in pure understanding beyond any personal gain. If you are wounded, you are too selfish and too needy to care about pure understanding.

I think I got it backwards when started then lol. I just wanted understand but my wounds didn't let me do that so I healed them.

Your videos made me interested in psychedelics and I used psychedelics to heal myself.

@Espaim That can also work, but it's rare.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.